Cbs Covers Up For Mccain

ummmmm yeah. :eek:

Charlie says he isn't a Republican but he sure defends them and sure does argue against Obama. So while you may not like my tactics or agree with me one bit, thank you for doing exactly what Charlie does only in reverse. How's it feel Charlie. I may be a bigger baby than you but because you are doing it too, Charleston over here is pointing out what a dick you are.

So Obama (you) isn't perfect, but McCain (me) is worse, yet Charleston is defending me, even though I'm worse.

This is what you do for McCain. :eusa_whistle:

Buffoon is hardly the same as calling me all the names he a has, or for that matter telling me to f off, and saying he wished I would just leave.

However I am not shocked you would stand up for Bobo and his childish ways.

I stand up for the truth, and will not allow lies and distortion to be perpetuated by you or any other posters.

Sound familiar? It's pretty much what you self titled yourself just yesterday.

Then here you are, saying bobo is a baffoon and calling his ways "childish". bobo struggles to express himself, which is where cursing comes into the equation. You struggle to back up your outlandish claims of "I am justice". There for, expect to get called out.

:razz:

well check again, Jew is used to refer to both a religion and a race(Hebrew). Besides you said I was half Jew not Half Israeli.

My mother made me a citizen of Israel when I was 2, I had no say in the matter. I was raised Christian, and now think of myself as agnostic, but once again, I have said this before, all you would need to do is actually read to know that.

Denounce your Israeli citizenship then.

I stand up for the truth, and will not allow lies and distortion to be perpetuated by you or any other posters.

Sound familiar? It's pretty much what you self titled yourself just yesterday.

Then here you are, saying bobo is a baffoon and calling his ways "childish". bobo struggles to express himself, which is where cursing comes into the equation. You struggle to back up your outlandish claims of "I am justice". There for, expect to get called out.

:razz:

YEA! hey, wait. :eusa_shifty:

In another thread CM defended McCain for "not being bush 3". I asked him to explain, and he "forgot" about the thread.

Because Bush is a moron, and a liar. McCain may have many of the same policies as Bush, but I think he is a decent man at least. I also think not every one of McCain's Policies are the same as Bushes, Just one example would be he is against drilling in ANWR. I am sure there are some more. I have also heard McCain say we need to get spending in check, Bush might have said that before, but he sure as hell has not done it.

Which is basically the same answer I gave you in the other thread you referred to.

I have asked a few times now if one you guys who say McCain is Bush 3 would post an issue by issue comparison of the 2 to prove to us they are the same, so far nobody has taken up the challenge.

Last edited:
Because Bush is a moron, and a liar. McCain may have many of the same policies as Bush, but I think he is a decent man at least. I also think not every one of McCain's Policies are the same as Bushes, Just one example would be he is against drilling in ANWR. I am sure there are some more.

Which is basically the same answer I gave you in the other thread you referred to.

you didn't respond to the other thread.

anyways, why do you consider McCain to be a better man than bush? McCain did cheat on his crippled wife. McCain has a short tempur. McCain is an elitists like bush and kerry were. I think you're banking too much on the "friendly grandpa" appeal that McCain is working.

you didn't respond to the other thread.

anyways, why do you consider McCain to be a better man than bush? McCain did cheat on his crippled wife. McCain has a short tempur. McCain is an elitists like bush and kerry were. I think you're banking too much on the "friendly grandpa" appeal that McCain is working.

I responded to somebody who asked me that.

You could be right, But then I am not going to vote for him, so I really don't care.

However I will say that if you really think Obama is not also an elitist, You are sorely mistaken IMO.

Last edited:
I responded to somebody who asked me that.

You could be right, But then I am not going to vote for him, so I really don't care.

Originally Posted by Kirk
Like the fact that McCain is a "secret Muslim?"

Or that McCain has a black baby?

You:

Or maybe that McCain wants a 100 year war in Iraq, or maybe the one about McCain being bush 3.

Lies are ugly no matter who is telling them.

Your lies are ugly too. If you are not going to vote for McCain, then why do you continue, daily, in almost every thread, to defend him with baseless claims like how he doesn't want to fight for 100 years and how he is somehow not GWB3?

Charlie says he isn't a Republican but he sure defends them and sure does argue against Obama.

Ah but I also argue against Republicans and there mistakes. All you need to do is read to see that Bobo.

See I think Both parties are leading us down the wrong path. You seem to think everything is the republicans fault and the Democrats will save us all. I have been around long enough to know that is BS. Neither party will fix our problems, all they both do is pander to special interests, and go around attacking each other while we all suffer.

Rome is burning, and both parties are dancing.

Ah but I also argue against Republicans and there mistakes. All you need to do is read to see that Bobo.

See I think Both parties are leading us down the wrong path. You seem to think everything is the republicans fault and the Democrats will save us all. I have been around long enough to know that is BS. Neither party will fix our problems, all they both do is pander to special interests, and go around attacking each other while we all suffer.

Rome is burning, and both parties are dancing.

What don't you like about McCain?

What don't you like about McCain?

how much time do you have lol.

He wont stop the out of control spending.

He wont do anything about illegal immigration.

He does not seem to have a good grasp of international relations.

He seems to think we are not having economic problems.

Just to name a few.

how much time do you have lol.

He wont stop the out of control spending.

He wont do anything about illegal immigration.

He does not seem to have a good grasp of international relations.

He seems to think we are not having economic problems.

Just to name a few.

Well damn, that sounds just like GWB.

Forum List

Back