CBO: Obamacare Adds To Deficit

Talking about yourself and GEORGE BOOOOOOOOSH! is an extremely poor way to distract from the fact that Medicare/Medicaid cost more than 10X what they were projected to cost.

In fact, name just one federal program that costs less than was originally projected and delivers more than claimed.....Just one....G'head, we have lots of time.

I have always been awake.

I New Bush was a lying sack of shit before he was even elected.

I knew he was lying to the American people before we went to war in Iraq.

I knew the war would not pay for itself.

I knew we used White phospherous in Falighia.

I knew that electronic voting was unsecure.

I knew that the Housing market was going to crash years before it did.

You see my track record is good, the rights is not.

Now you people are screaming again about something and I know your screams are full of lies and distortion and your predictions will not ever come to pass.

When your predictions are shown to be false and the country does not become some communist nation or crumble to the ground what will you say?

Will you ever admitt you were wrong?

I disagreed with some of bush's policies, but please provide (again) proof that he actually lied.
I never expect any war to pay for itself.
Of course we used WP, but not primarily against human targets. Prove otherwise.
Electronic voting is extremely secure, unless you have found a way to beat that paper trail.
You knew that Housing was in trouble? So you agreed with Bush and not with Barney Frank?

I'd say your track record actually sucks. This Bill adding to our debt as it must do will do nothing good for this country. And that is the only change you can take to the bank.

The Doc Fix was most recently removed from the original Obamacare proposal to cook the books.

The memo leaked yesterday showed the Dems clearly plan on moving ahead with Doc Fix - which pushes the actual Obamacare legislation into the red by tens of billions of dollars - and that is just projected. The actual cost overruns will most likely be in the hundreds of billions of dollars.

And it should be noted that the ONLY bipartisan support regarding this bill is being AGAINST it...

It's not in the bill. Why is that so difficult to understand? It's not in the bill, no more than going back to the moon is in the bill.

The Doc Fix was most recently removed from the original Obamacare proposal to cook the books.

The memo leaked yesterday showed the Dems clearly plan on moving ahead with Doc Fix - which pushes the actual Obamacare legislation into the red by tens of billions of dollars - and that is just projected. The actual cost overruns will most likely be in the hundreds of billions of dollars.

And it should be noted that the ONLY bipartisan support regarding this bill is being AGAINST it...

It's not in the bill. Why is that so difficult to understand? It's not in the bill, no more than going back to the moon is in the bill.

It's not in the Bill because the Dems knew that it would cost money....Is that so hard to understand? So they split it into a separate Bill. and they will still spend the money. They had to make it look like they weren't. And they must have fooled you. Of course for you that seems to be easy enough. If Obama said dog shit was good for you, you would rush out and buy a Great Dane.

It's not in the Bill because the Dems knew that it would cost money....Is that so hard to understand? So they split it into a separate Bill. and they will still spend the money. They had to make it look like they weren't. And they must have fooled you. Of course for you that seems to be easy enough. If Obama said dog shit was good for you, you would rush out and buy a Great Dane.

Post the bill with the doctor fix in it.

It's been promised, how do you think they got the AMA backing? They will write it soon enough.

It's been promised, how do you think they got the AMA backing? They will write it soon enough.

The Republicans have 41 senators, remember?

I doubt the Republicans will block the Doc fix it's almost Automatic. The point is that the Dems left it out of the healthcare Bill because it would put it in the red. But you know this as a fact already. Don't you?

Pelosi said that the bill would cost less than $900 billion over 10 years, wouldn't add to the deficit, and would expand coverage to 36 million who do not have health insurance. The problem with the $900 billion estimate is that it doesn't include over $200 billion in costs for a so called "doc fix" which was included in the initial bill that was priced at over $1 trillion. Instead, as the Senate tried to do, the House will move separate legislation to prevent scheduled cuts to doctors' payments under Medicare.

The American Spectator : AmSpecBlog : Pelosi Drops 1,990 Page Health Care Bill

The Obama administration’s chief actuary at the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) notified Republican leaders Saturday that the “very tight time frame” and “complexity” of the Democrats’ health spending bill would prevent them from fully analyzing the costs and efficacy of the bill before the House voted on the legislation. The letter was in response to a request from House and Senate Republicans.

The Chief Actuary, Richard S. Foster, wrote: “In your letter, you requested that we provide the updated actuarial estimates in time for your review prior to the expected House debate and vote on this legislation on March 21,2010. I regret that my staff and I will not be able to prepare our analysis within this very tight time frame, due to the complexity of the legislation.”

Foster and his staff analyzed the Senate-passed bill and determined that it bent the cost curve up, estimating in a January 8 report that national health expenditures would increase by an estimated total of $222 billion, and that the additional demand for health services “could be difficult to meet” and “could lead to price increases, cost-shifting, and/or changes in providers’ willingness to treat patients with low-reimbursement health coverage.” Foster, in his letter today, expects the new health spending bill to be “generally similar

Republican.Senate.Gov - Blogs

The Obama administration’s chief actuary at the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) notified Republican leaders Saturday that the “very tight time frame” and “complexity” of the Democrats’ health spending bill would prevent them from fully analyzing the costs and efficacy of the bill before the House voted on the legislation. The letter was in response to a request from House and Senate Republicans.

The Chief Actuary, Richard S. Foster, wrote: “In your letter, you requested that we provide the updated actuarial estimates in time for your review prior to the expected House debate and vote on this legislation on March 21,2010. I regret that my staff and I will not be able to prepare our analysis within this very tight time frame, due to the complexity of the legislation.”

Foster and his staff analyzed the Senate-passed bill and determined that it bent the cost curve up, estimating in a January 8 report that national health expenditures would increase by an estimated total of $222 billion, and that the additional demand for health services “could be difficult to meet” and “could lead to price increases, cost-shifting, and/or changes in providers’ willingness to treat patients with low-reimbursement health coverage.” Foster, in his letter today, expects the new health spending bill to be “generally similar

Republican.Senate.Gov - Blogs
___

Yet more proof of the Democrat lies and the terribly misguided attempted passage of Obamacare...

I doubt the Republicans will block the Doc fix it's almost Automatic. The point is that the Dems left it out of the healthcare Bill because it would put it in the red. But you know this as a fact already. Don't you?

The doctor fix was voted down in the Senate in October.

Forum List

Back