CBO: extending unemployment benefits creates 19,000 jobs per billion dollar stimulus

The day this man leaves office will be the day when hopefully this country will begin to get it's head out of it's ass...

Sad when the president instead of praising people who go out and bust their ass everyday and struggle
with making ends meet are mocked by this president as in...

You think you built that business? Someone else made that happen.
He pushes being unemployed and collecting UE checks as a good thing for the economy
it creates jobs he says.

We have an administration and the democrat party taking every opportunity to lower the bar more and more.

What's the message...
Stay home,don't bother going to work...collect a check.
It's good for the economy.It creates jobs.

You didn't build that.....
jobsnope.jpg

We have tried spending money,” said Morgenthau. “We are spending more than we have ever spent before and it does not work. … I say after eight years of this administration we have just as much unemployment as when we started. … And an enormous debt to boot!”

Henry Morgenthau-FDR's Treasury Secretary

So much for your "It worked for FDR" bullshit.

You have very little to offer this thread don't you?

Run along. Past your bedtime.

You bit off more than you can junior, go tell your dad I am being mean to you.

We have tried spending money,” said Morgenthau. “We are spending more than we have ever spent before and it does not work. … I say after eight years of this administration we have just as much unemployment as when we started. … And an enormous debt to boot!”

You bit off more than you can junior, go tell your dad I am being mean to you.

Cut the guy some slack. He's a 47%'er. :lol:

Billy, you can give up. TM is back, the contest for most retarded poster on these boards is over by default... that is until TM goes back into her self inflicted coma due to an over posting of retarded threads and comments that inevitably leads to an actual physical retardation.

Hey, Billy, why don't we all just quit our jobs and collect unemployment and test out your theory then? Nobody has to work anymore. For the next year the whole country will just collect unemployment. The Fed can just print few a few trillion dollars more to cover the borrowing and we'll have one big booming, bustling economy from all that demand, mmmkay?

Hey, Billy, why don't we all just quit our jobs and collect unemployment and test out your theory then? Nobody has to work anymore. For the next year the whole country will just collect unemployment. The Fed can just print few a few trillion dollars more to cover the borrowing and we'll have one big booming, bustling economy from all that demand, mmmkay?

You know, I was going to mention that to billy but something tells me he won't understand how and why it does not work.

While there is no doubt that people spending money they obtained through UE, it produces far less "economic stimulus" than that if they worked for it in the privet sector.

With a near non nonexistent Government with a massive privet sector the economy, the innovation, and upward mobility is endless and has been proven to be so.

When Governments have had massive spending and take over the privet sector we have seen millions die, art lost forever, people starving, corruption everywhere....

So Billy, why not make everyone an employee of the Government through welfare? Just tell people what they can do for a living and if they choose to sit around just pay em anyways.... Why would that not work billy? I mean, all you have to do is a bit of research to find out why it has never worked in world history, but guess you just "don't like facts."

And for the record, when FDR and Obama did mass stimulus they have an economy described as "The great depression" and "The great recession." WHen Harding and Coolidge did the opposite we had what was described as "The roaring twenties." ODD HOW THAT WORKED OUT!

Last edited:
CBO: extending unemployment benefits creates 19,000 jobs per billion dollar stimulus

So we get 19,000 jobs for every billion spent.... ?

Spending a trillion will probably be a great idea...
This is really beyond belief.

Last edited:

You know, I was going to mention that to billy but something tells me he won't understand how and why it does not work.

While there is no doubt that people spending money they obtained through UE, it produces far less "economic stimulus" than that if they worked for it in the privet sector.

With a near non nonexistent Government with a massive privet sector the economy, the innovation, and upward mobility is endless and has been proven to be so.

When Governments have had massive spending and take over the privet sector we have seen millions die, art lost forever, people starving, corruption everywhere....

So Billy, why not make everyone an employee of the Government through welfare? Just tell people what they can do for a living and if they choose to sit around just pay em anyways.... Why would that not work billy? I mean, all you have to do is a bit of research to find out why it has never worked in world history, but guess you just "don't like facts."

And for the record, when FDR and Obama did mass stimulus they have an economy described as "The great depression" and "The great recession." WHen Harding and Coolidge did the opposite we had what was described as "The roaring twenties." ODD HOW THAT WORKED OUT!

All fluff, no sources. I backed up what I said with facts. Why can't you?

19k jobs per 1 billion spent... And I don't know how many billions they count as "spent" on jobs. What I mean by that is they could spend 1 trillion, but say we spent 10 billion on jobs.

I dono...

19k jobs per 1 billion spent... And I don't know how many billions they count as "spent" on jobs. What I mean by that is they could spend 1 trillion, but say we spent 10 billion on jobs.

I dono...

You do realiZe that tax cutting and over spending amount to the same thing right? More national debt.

The CBO is in fact not a fact... The CBO is an estimate of information given to them. You can give the CBO any numbers to toy around with but their answer can have no barring on reality

And I gave you facts you dumb chit. FDR, great depression. Obama Great recession. Harding Roaring 20's, Coolidge Roaring 20's.

This is where like a dumbass you claim FDR had a depression to fix, and forget that Harding fixed the Depression he took over in 18 months....

Facts hate the shit out of you billy~

The CBO is in fact not a fact... The CBO is an estimate of information given to them. You can give the CBO any numbers to toy around with but their answer can have no barring on reality

And I gave you facts you dumb chit. FDR, great depression. Obama Great recession. Harding Roaring 20's, Coolidge Roaring 20's.

This is where like a dumbass you claim FDR had a depression to fix, and forget that Harding fixed the Depression he took over in 18 months....

More fluff. How about you just give it a rest?

I dono...

You do realiZe that tax cutting and over spending amount to the same thing right? More national debt.

Yes, and you realize Obama did the same thing Bush did right? Both were progressive like that. They understand that when taxes go up the economy contracts and people fucking hate you... But they also understand giving out "free chit" built on debts and deficits buys you massive votes.

That's why they both have the exact same policies of under taxing and over spending.... Because it wins elections. No one can win on raising taxes on everyone, only on 1%... pit the majority (99%) against the 1%... then when in office you dump trillions on the rich and make the poor and middle class far more poor, you know, as Obama did.

This time facts love the chit out of you billy, because facts love making liars look fucking silly stupid.

Billy.... Question here.

Does the CBO compile it's data on information fed to it or not? Has the CBO ever done "investigations" to predict costs and been incredibly wrong when later they do another "investigation" on the same subject but with different numbers, on lets just say Obamacare for example?

We can go down this road if you like, I love making fools of of simple minded fools like you.

I dono...

Yes, and you realize Obama did the same thing Bush did right? Both were progressive like that. They understand that when taxes go up the economy contracts and people fucking hate you... But they also understand giving out "free chit" built on debts and deficits buys you massive votes.

That's why they both have the exact same policies of under taxing and over spending.... Because it wins elections. No one can win on raising taxes on everyone, only on 1%... pit the majority (99%) against the 1%... then when in office you dump trillions on the rich and make the poor and middle class far more poor, you know, as Obama did.

This time facts love the chit out of you billy, because facts love making liars look fucking silly stupid.

I don't understand this logic from the right that people who lose their jobs through no fault of their own don't deserve support. We lost millions of jobs from the 2008 crisis. Government intervention was needed.

Like how you are willing to quote what you want to quote....but when you get a different opinion...you whine like the silly little 2nd grader you are.

Please show how it is fluff. Please.

Billy.... Question here.

Does the CBO compile it's data on information fed to it or not? Has the CBO ever done "investigations" to predict costs and been incredibly wrong when later they do another "investigation" on the same subject but with different numbers, on lets just say Obamacare for example?

We can go down this road if you like, I love making fools of of simple minded fools like you.

Are you asking me if the CBO is perfect? No, it's not. Do you have facts and figures of your own to dispute the CBO's findings? No, of course you don't. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back