Cautious optimism over Iranian nuclear deal as talks resume in Geneva

Yes.

Israel serves as a tripwire and early warning system for the US and The West against a resurgent and militant and re-militarizing Islam.

The West (secularized Christendom) needs outposts and proxy-warriors and staging-areas on the frontier of this re-emerging threat.

We (the West) let the Israelis get away with a lot, partly out of guilt and penance over the Holocaust, partly out of strategic and tactical interests in having a strong proxy and ally on the frontier when needed.

Numbers don't matter.

Good and brave friends do, however.

And we like the Jews MUCH better than we like the Muslims.

Always have.

Always will.
"Secularized Christendom" has needed outposts and proxy warriors in the Middle East since 1099 when the Holy Roman Empire sent its hired killers to "free the Holy Land from the infidel", and, incidentally, I'm sure, take control of trade routes to the Far East. The Crusaders set up assorted Christian states and Islam vowed jihad to regain control.

Jews are merely the latest colonial chapter in a thousand year Reich of plopping proxy states composed primarily by people of European origin wherever the Empire most needs them: "A little, loyal Jewish Ulster in the heart of Arab hostilism."

Israel would never have survived without the continuous financial and military and diplomatic support it receives from the greatest purveyor of violence in the world, and even a few Israeli historians might remember the long habit the US has of abandoning allies whenever it suits the prevailing political winds.

The sooner the better.
George the Jihadi hates America so much, it seems like he's suffering here.

Why don't you just get up and leave? I'm sure Hamas or Hezbollah could use a good foot soldier like you. What are you doing wasting your time on these boards?

tumblr_mt80mvKYGn1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

Yes.

Israel serves as a tripwire and early warning system for the US and The West against a resurgent and militant and re-militarizing Islam.

The West (secularized Christendom) needs outposts and proxy-warriors and staging-areas on the frontier of this re-emerging threat.

We (the West) let the Israelis get away with a lot, partly out of guilt and penance over the Holocaust, partly out of strategic and tactical interests in having a strong proxy and ally on the frontier when needed.

Numbers don't matter.

Good and brave friends do, however.

And we like the Jews MUCH better than we like the Muslims.

Always have.

Always will.
"Secularized Christendom" has needed outposts and proxy warriors in the Middle East since 1099 when the Holy Roman Empire sent its hired killers to "free the Holy Land from the infidel", and, incidentally, I'm sure, take control of trade routes to the Far East. The Crusaders set up assorted Christian states and Islam vowed jihad to regain control.

Jews are merely the latest colonial chapter in a thousand year Reich of plopping proxy states composed primarily by people of European origin wherever the Empire most needs them: "A little, loyal Jewish Ulster in the heart of Arab hostilism."

Israel would never have survived without the continuous financial and military and diplomatic support it receives from the greatest purveyor of violence in the world, and even a few Israeli historians might remember the long habit the US has of abandoning allies whenever it suits the prevailing political winds.

The sooner the better.

Why don't you just get up and leave? I'm sure Hamas or Hezbollah could use a good foot soldier like you. What are you doing wasting your time on these boards?
Because I'm not as chicken shit as you are.

The sooner the better.

Actually you are. Put your money where your mouth is, and go fight with your Jihadi brothers against this "violent and oppressive" America. Instead you hide behind a screen.

"...I suppose you are actually arrogant enough to believe you were the first to use the phrase 'epic fail' on USMB..."
Nope, but it's not part of YOUR stock-in-trade, until you see somebody else using it to good effect; being the unimaginative, uncreative copycat that you are.

Oh, I can be dumb as a box-o-rox often enough, and there are many worthy souls haunting this board who do a better job in articulating and advancing positions than I can.

I am merely content in the knowledge that YOU are NOT one of those.

"...Are you 'comforted' by the idea that rich Arabs and rich Jews are united in their fear of rich Persians?..."
I couldn't give a rat's ass less, except for how this impacts upon the security of the United States and her allies and friends, both now and in the future.
And you think advancing the interest of 7-8 million Jews in Israel over 1.6 billion Muslims world wide favorably impacts the security of the US? Do tell.

What an odd question.

I can only answer in the affirmative that we in the U.S. would choose to advance the interests of those who have a shared interest in democratic freedoms and values.

If American/Israeli/Western values like freedom, justice, and plurality are not excellent and admirable, then which values are? The indiscriminate leveling blade of communism? The crippling fascism and social fragmentation of islamism? The brutal, medieval sharia law of Islam?

“Shirley”, you’re not suggesting that we should promote values such as hate, misogyny, fascism, religious intolerance, etc., such as we see in The Islam.

Nope, but it's not part of YOUR stock-in-trade, until you see somebody else using it to good effect; being the unimaginative, uncreative copycat that you are.

Oh, I can be dumb as a box-o-rox often enough, and there are many worthy souls haunting this board who do a better job in articulating and advancing positions than I can.

I am merely content in the knowledge that YOU are NOT one of those.

I couldn't give a rat's ass less, except for how this impacts upon the security of the United States and her allies and friends, both now and in the future.
And you think advancing the interest of 7-8 million Jews in Israel over 1.6 billion Muslims world wide favorably impacts the security of the US? Do tell.

What an odd question.

I can only answer in the affirmative that we in the U.S. would choose to advance the interests of those who have a shared interest in democratic freedoms and values.

If American/Israeli/Western values like freedom, justice, and plurality are not excellent and admirable, then which values are? The indiscriminate leveling blade of communism? The crippling fascism and social fragmentation of islamism? The brutal, medieval sharia law of Islam?

“Shirley”, you’re not suggesting that we should promote values such as hate, misogyny, fascism, religious intolerance, etc., such as we see in The Islam.
The most conspicuous shared value between Israeli and US elites would seem to be a willingness to profit from the mass murder, maiming, and displacement of millions of innocent Muslims over that past sixty five years. If that's something "Shirley" respects, maybe she's Jewish?

What an odd question.

The most conspicuous shared value between Israeli and US elites would seem to be a willingness to profit from the mass murder, maiming, and displacement of millions of innocent Muslims over that past sixty five years. If that's something "Shirley" respects, maybe she's Jewish?

Hysterical exaggeration doesn’t help your argument. I think you find it convenient to ignore the benefits of Western civilization while heaping praise on the poor oppressed moslems™ who are very adept at creating their own social, political and ethical disasters.

Are you really attempting to suggest that before the existence of modern Israel, or America, Moslems lived in placid harmony with their various neighbors throughout history? Because that simply isn't true. Directly after Muhammad's (swish) death, the Khalifah, Abu Bakr invaded Syria. Then came the complete devastation of the area between Gaza and Caesarea. In Jerusalem, the churches were burned to the ground (and the Temple Mount was stolen from the Jews). Thousands of peasants were massacred. The same happened in Mesopotamia. Again later in India, in Egypt, Algeria, and Persia. Islam has always been expansionist, violent, and xenophobic. It has always been spread by the sword, and through rapine.

The sooner the better.

Real Patriots with an ounce of Morality stay in the US and take their stands for the real interests of America here.

They dont put Israel above America or support genocidal operations Israel carries out in Palestine.

That describes none of the Zionists posting here.

Last edited:

Real Patriots with an ounce of Morality stay in the US and take their stands for the real interests of America here.

They dont put Israel above America or support genocidal operations Israel carries out in Palestine.

I find that I need an airline barf bag after reading Sherri's posts.

Why don't you just get up and leave? I'm sure Hamas or Hezbollah could use a good foot soldier like you. What are you doing wasting your time on these boards?[

/QUOTE]

Real Patriots witn an ounce of morality don't go join the Islamic terrorists and kill innocent people. Nor do Real Patriots murder American military here in the States like your friend Major Hasan did. I would imagine some of Mrs. Sherri's friends have left their homes in Minnesota and are now fighting with Al Qaeda and the Taliban.

I love seeing the Zionists so angry about peace in the Middle East!

It certainly brings into the Light the Hate in Zionism, that lives in the hearts of Zionists.

I am so thankful to God for His gift to all of us this Thanksgiving Season, a peace deal with Iran.

It is so refreshing to see a Nation seek peace the way Iran is doing and to see world powers embracing Peace.

Thank you, God, your Blessings surround me.

Real Patriots witn an ounce of morality don't go join the Islamic terrorists and kill innocent people. Nor do Real Patriots murder American military here in the States like your friend Major Hasan did. I would imagine some of Mrs. Sherri's friends have left their homes in Minnesota and are now fighting with Al Qaeda and the Taliban.

Noone here is doing any of that.

And your friends, not mine, are not the topic either.

Can Hossfly please try to stay on Topic?

Iran deal is good for United States and the world

Iran deal is good for United States and the world | Editorials | NewsObserver.com

November 26, 2013*

"President Obama performed a service to the United States, the Middle East and the world by reaching a deal with Iran that will temporarily halt its development of weapons-grade uranium in return for an easing of international economic sanctions.The agreement reduces the risk of the United States being drawn into a confrontation with Iran. It eases a source of mounting tension in the Middle East. And it gives hope to the world that the United States will use its strength to avoid conflict rather than make pre-emptive attacks. The United States, Britain, China, Russia, France and Germany worked out the agreement with Iran in Geneva on Sunday."

Peace is good for all.

Noone here is doing any of that.

And your friends, not mine, are not the topic either.

Can Hossfly please try to stay on Topic?

Looks like Mrs. Sherri is delusional again and is morphing two different posters into one. Your Muslim friends in the U.S. are not doing that? Why didn't you write to all the newspapers and television stations to tell them that all the Muslims here in the U.S. are such patriotic human beings and certainly wouldn't go to fight with any Muslim terrorist group. You can also tell them that Major Hasan really was misunderstood and that the Zionists actually pulled the trigger on his weapon, not he.

It certainly brings into the Light the Hate in Zionism, that lives in the hearts of Zionists.

I am so thankful to God for His gift to all of us this Thanksgiving Season, a peace deal with Iran.

It is so refreshing to see a Nation seek peace the way Iran is doing and to see world powers embracing Peace.

Everything you said was a lie btw.

However, I love seeing how angry you get that Israel exists and a Palestinian state doesn't . It makes me feel warm inside and makes sleep well !

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRA0NKQ0k6E]***MUST SEE Muslims "Palestinians" Celebrating 9/11 (CNN - Fox) September 11 ARABS twin towers 911 - YouTube[/ame]

Palestinians want peace?

Last edited:

Everything you said was a lie btw.

However, I love seeing how angry you get that Israel exists and a Palestinian state doesn't . It makes me feel warm inside and makes sleep well !

I think the readers realize that Mrs. Sherri cherrypicks her articles regarding Iran. As you can see, she had to throw in the "Zionists." However, there have been many opinion pieces by people who wouldn't call themselves Zionists who are against this, and also cartoons likening Obama to Chamberlain. Everyone would like to see Iran keep its word, but many are very skeptical about this and think Iran is just pulling the west's leg. Can Mrs. Sherri guarantee that Iran will keep its word?

Someone needs to ask Frau Sherri if she really believes she's gaining any support for her cause by spewing such vile hatred. Does anyone notice that none of the posters on her side will touch her vile posts except avowed Nazis?

Forum List

Back