Cause and effect

pete

The food stamp president
Oct 31, 2008
Times 2 .. Its kind of like getting taxed on what you put in and let go if you follow.

MEXICO CITY—As dozens of major American corporations continue to move their manufacturing operations to Mexico, waves of job-seeking Mexican immigrants to the United States have begun making the deadly journey back across the border in search of better-paying Mexican-based American jobs.

Illegal Immigrants Returning To Mexico For American Jobs | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

Companies that out source should get the shit taxed out of them and put up the fence they dont pay taxes and undermine our work force.

You do know that the onion is heavy heavy into Satire don't you??? Oh wait, thats a white pride logo isn't it? That explains it, no sense of humor and no brain...

I have no problem with a company moving offshore.

Just so long as they don't expect to sell back the products to the USA.

Satire but is it not true? and its still true no matter what you think of me.
With less illegals here taking our jobs without paying taxes and taking every possible hand out the government offers ... and less companies doing business here, but hiring cheap labor else where ... would it not help our situation?

Im not partial its the same when all the rich folks pick a state for residence for cheap taxes when they own multiple homes. They should pay all !

Sorry guys. You have to join the future. Corporations and organizations have dislodged themselves from the state. It's called Globalization and it's going forward no matter what any country does.

Nope. It isn't true. There going back home largely because the Jobs here have suddenly disappeared and they can get home free easily enough especially if you are single or the remainder of your family is still living in Mexico.

Immigrants may hurt wages and create other problems but the work is done here. Outsourcing on the other hand sends both money, work, knowledge, and incentive out of here - training people to do the job here and then sending them back to India boggles my mind but I see it. The issue is complex and requires balance.

"A Controversy Reconsidered"

Foreign Affairs - Offshoring: The Next Industrial Revolution? - Alan S. Blinder

agree with some of this

How Offsourcing Undermines America - Losing the Economy to Mythology
Paul Craig Roberts: Losing the Economy to Mythology

Satire but is it not true? and its still true no matter what you think of me.
With less illegals here taking our jobs without paying taxes and taking every possible hand out the government offers ... and less companies doing business here, but hiring cheap labor else where ... would it not help our situation?

Im not partial its the same when all the rich folks pick a state for residence for cheap taxes when they own multiple homes. They should pay all !

You ain't really bright are ya pete?

sat⋅ire
   /ˈsætaɪər/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [sat-ahyuhr] Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
1. the use of irony, sarcasm, ridicule, or the like, in exposing, denouncing, or deriding vice, folly, etc.
2. a literary composition, in verse or prose, in which human folly and vice are held up to scorn, derision, or ridicule.
3. a literary genre comprising such compositions.

Satire doesn't necessarily have to be true.

Might wanna take that white pride choker from around your neck......it's cutting off the common sense that is supposed to reach your brain.

Times 2 .. Its kind of like getting taxed on what you put in and let go if you follow.

Illegal Immigrants Returning To Mexico For American Jobs | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

Companies that out source should get the shit taxed out of them and put up the fence they dont pay taxes and undermine our work force.

You read an article with this picture:

Illegal-Immigrants-C.article.jpg

and the caption,

A group of Mexican workers make the dangerous trek home across the Rio Grande for their lunch break.

in The Onion

And you took it seriously?:lol::lol::lol:

I did showed it to my son, we laughed our butts off. Poor old pet will be soon though with likely a new moniker...

Forum List

Back