CAUGHT ON TAPE: The GOP’s Women Problem

Invasive Vaginal Ultra Sound Probes.

glad you raised this, because we really shouldn't focus on high unemployment or deficits, when we still haven't tackled Invasive Vaginal Ultra Sound Probes, an issue which affects so many Americans on a daily basis

this is Dem strategy consultant nonsense to get us to focus on anything but the economy, and it's ironic because I'm pretty sure David Axelrod has invaded very few vaginas

Last edited:

glad you raised this, because we really shouldn't focus on high unemployment or deficits, when we still haven't tackled Invasive Vaginal Ultra Sound Probes, an issue which affects so many Americans on a daily basis

this is Dem strategy consultant nonsense to get us to focus on anything but the economy, and it's ironic because I'm pretty sure David Axelrod has invaded very few vaginas

EXACTLY!! So WHY is that all the Republicans are introducing legislation about these days, again. I'd really love to know.

Abortion, Contraception Legislative Battles Escalate In States - Kaiser Health News

And since there is no war, why did women retaliate on Rick Perry's Facebook page (among others).

http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/unfairpark/2012/03/rick_perrys_getting_facebook_b.php

http://www.alternet.org/newsandview..._sarcasm_("can_you_help_me_choose_a_tampon")/

Last edited:

If you haven't noticed, it's not Democrats who want to perform unnecessary invasive vaginal probes.

If you haven't noticed, it's not Democrats who want to perform unnecessary invasive vaginal probes.

DAMMIT DICK! He didn't notice. And now WE'RE the problem for saying there's a problem.

You really gotta get a copy of Dysfunctional-to-English.

DAMMIT DICK! He didn't notice. And now WE'RE the problem for saying there's a problem.

Getting through to the cognitive dissonant wingnuts is like arguing with Scientologists.

Getting through to the cognitive dissonant wingnuts is like arguing with Scientologists.

I know there's a quote somewhere about needing to always be right and have the last word. I'll have to try to dig it up.

Okay, well I couldn't find it. I did find this, though.
Many children want to have the last word, of course, but here are eight types of adults who may always seem to need the last word. These are people who are:

know-it-alls
dense
stubborn
intoxicated
excited
always needing to be right
consensus-driven
conversation hogs
Read more: Having the Last Word - Blogcritics Culture

Today's women won't be forced back into the Dark Ages by the GOP Taliban. Polls are showing that.

Negged for claiming any of our elected officials are terrorists.

Beatcha'

Aw, gee, sounds like you wanna be a gang member. Good luck...

Sounds like you want Women to stay at home, bare foot and pregnant. Sounds like you want to insure that Women should not have the vote. Sounds like you support Women having to undergo Invasive Ultra Sound Tests.

This is the 21st. Century. Women have Rights, and this is ONE of MANY MEN who Fight ConJobs,NeoNuts/RePugs/TeHadists to Protect and Insure The Rights of Women.

Not a Gang Member, Just An AMERICAN!!!

Forum List

Back