CAUGHT ON TAPE: The GOP’s Women Problem

Anyone hear about Obama's speech today, he's out basically saying the same thing Lakhoda said..The man is a hateful disgusting person..

Today's women won't be forced back into the Dark Ages by the GOP Taliban

Last edited:
I asked a friend why they aren't working on jobs instead of all these bills regarding stuff that was settled decades ago. This was her response. "Well, once they make it illegal for women to be anything but incubators, men will get all the paid jobs, the way God intended."

I asked a friend why they aren't working on jobs instead of all these bills regarding stuff that was settled decades ago. This was her response. "Well, once they make it illegal for women to be anything but incubators, men will get all the paid jobs, the way God intended."

So your point is your friend does acid? It's Democrats who think all you care about is sex, honey. Apparently all you think about is your vagina and that's the only issue you vote on. Apparently you and your liberal sweetie friend agree with Democrats on that and are happy to be used by the Democratic machine as tools. Sad. Once you decide you're a person and all issues affect you, not just ones involving your vagina you'll be a lot more interesting. And the Democratic party will stop alluring you.

Anyone hear about Obama's speech today, he's out basically saying the same thing Lakhoda said..The man is a hateful disgusting person..

Today's women won't be forced back into the Dark Ages by the GOP Taliban

I said months Ago Obama was going to ratchet up the rhetoric against the party out of power...

This is mild to what he will resort to later on this year.

Aw, gee, WillowTree apparently didn't like my thread.

Gee, what's not to like about another in a long string of threads attempting to get people to forget about the Obama economy, you know, 40,000,000+ unemployed, record numbers on public assistance, inflation, $5 gas, housing markets off 40%, stock market still below 2004 levels, bailouts, $16,000,000,000,000 debt, $5,000,000,000,000 in new debt in 3 years, record deficits as far as the eye can see, Solyndra, Solar Power,i1st credit downgrade in U.S. history, etc.

So your point is your friend does acid? It's Democrats who think all you care about is sex, honey. Apparently all you think about is your vagina and that's the only issue you vote on. Apparently you and your liberal sweetie friend agree with Democrats on that and are happy to be used by the Democratic machine as tools. Sad. Once you decide you're a person and all issues affect you, not just ones involving your vagina you'll be a lot more interesting. And the Democratic party will stop alluring you.

Oh, good. Good, good good. Thank you. Please show me the list of democratic bills having to do with preventing abortion, making conception start two weeks before sex, transvaginal ultrasounds, having to tell your employer why you are on birth control, being forced to speak to a pro-life advocate before an abortion can be had, etc. You go do that. I'll wait right here.

Sure you did.

:eusa_liar: :eusa_liar: :eusa_liar:

Sure you did.

:eusa_liar: :eusa_liar: :eusa_liar:
BD Barf is a hard one to follow...she changes directions at the drop of a hat and will attempt to turn it around on YOU to make it look like it's YOUR FAULT for what she said.

Oh, good. Good, good good. Thank you. Please show me the list of democratic bills having to do with preventing abortion, making conception start two weeks before sex, transvaginal ultrasounds, having to tell your employer why you are on birth control, being forced to speak to a pro-life advocate before an abortion can be had, etc. You go do that. I'll wait right here.

Hmmm...you realize you just supported my point that you, a woman, are saying that women only care about issues related to your vaginas. It would be funny if it weren't so sad. Women are people. They are affected by all issues related to people. Sad a lowly man has to tell you that.

Hmmm...you realize you just supported my point that you, a woman, are saying that women only care about issues related to your vaginas. It would be funny if it weren't so sad. Women are people. They are affected by all issues related to people. Sad a lowly man has to tell you that.

Show me the Democratic bills doing the same thing the Republicans are doing.

Show me the Democratic bills doing the same thing the Republicans are doing.

Seriously? You don't even get my point?

Forum List

Back