Cats are being ‘tortured’ in cruel TikTok trend: animal activists

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
"At no point should an animal deliberately be put in a position to feel fear, anxiety, frustration or experience pain for the benefit of human entertainment," Daniel Warren-Cummings said.

Remote : Tue, 19 Sep 2023 18:10:52 -0400
Local : 2023-09-20(Wednesday) 00 : 10 : 52

Found via NicerApp WebOS

private retreat spaces for the animals in zoos would be nice too. larger enclosures, even if it means less species can be on display in older zoos.

"At no point should an animal deliberately be put in a position to feel fear, anxiety, frustration or experience pain for the benefit of human entertainment," Daniel Warren-Cummings said.

Remote : Tue, 19 Sep 2023 18:10:52 -0400
Local : 2023-09-20(Wednesday) 00 : 10 : 52
Found via NicerApp WebOS
:rolleyes:

And here I thought this was going to be something like what the movie Don't *uck With Cats movie where the faggot was killing cats by putting them in vacuum bags and posting it on message boards.

But you're okay doing this to human children? ... or is "peek-a-boo" now child abuse ... make it illegal to have a cat and computer printer in the same room? ... never again to video a cat falling off a table? ... or never letting the cat on the table, it might fall off and be entertaining ...

Why are you letting NicerApp WebOS do your thinking? ... if you own a cat and aren't fearing for you life ... then you're most definitely infected with Toxo ... get medical help soon ... you cat is planning your murder ...

Okay but I used to do that to the kiddies until they got too big. Never tried it with the kitties though, because they would rip me to shreds.

Imagine being such a fucking loser that you're trying to make outrage waves over cat videos on TikTok.

But you're okay doing this to human children? ... or is "peek-a-boo" now child abuse ... make it illegal to have a cat and computer printer in the same room? ... never again to video a cat falling off a table? ... or never letting the cat on the table, it might fall off and be entertaining ...

Why are you letting NicerApp WebOS do your thinking? ... if you own a cat and aren't fearing for you life ... then you're most definitely infected with Toxo ... get medical help soon ... you cat is planning your murder ...
ok, first of all, i don't let my WebOS do my thinking for me.
it's merely a presentation of data found on the web or on the WebOS server.

second, the article clearly specifies 'deliberately put in harms way' (paraphrased, but still)... ;)

ok, first of all, i don't let my WebOS do my thinking for me.
it's merely a presentation of data found on the web or on the WebOS server.

second, the article clearly specifies 'deliberately put in harms way' (paraphrased, but still)... ;)

It's a matter of degree ... the cat flap is deliberate and puts the cat in harms way ... I'm the one who treats the injuries they come home with, so I know how dangerous it is for my cats to venture outside ... and vets generally agree to keep your cat indoors for a safe, healthy and long life ...

It's also different from deliberately harming the cat ... letting a kitten slip and slide isn't tossing them out into the open Pacific Ocean ... the first is funny the second is sick ...

=====

If WebOS isn't thinking for you ... why do you keep crediting WebOS for the thoughts you post? ... if it's just metadata then you're being thoughtless ... just saying ... [brought to you by Burger King] ...

Is it still ok to fart when your cat decides to go under the covers, because mine get a Dutch Oven a few times a week. Most.y unintentional, bit sometimes those 3am zoomy runs deserve a little payback

Forum List

Back