Catholics for Russia

Ringo

Gold Member
Jun 14, 2021
Over there
In the video, the British bishop Richard Williamson, widely known in narrow сatholic circles as a troublemaker, but the grandfather is old and he doesn't care.
But if I were in the place of the russian establishment, I would seriously think about kicking Peskov (Putin's press secretary) out with a filthy broom and poaching this person from the Vatican in his place. At least watching his performances would be more interesting and more cheerful.)

The Eastern Orthodox and the RC splinted long ago when they first got started.
---------------------------------------------------

Eastern Orthodox Catholics and Roman Catholics are the result of what is known as the East-West Schism (or Great Schism) of 1054, when medieval Christianity split into two branches.

The Byzantine split with Roman Catholicism came about when Pope Leo III crowned Charlemagne, King of the Franks, as Holy Roman Emperor in 800. From the Byzantine viewpoint, this was a slap to the Eastern Emperor and the Byzantine Empire itself — an empire that had withstood barbarian invasions and upheld the faith for centuries. After Rome fell in 476, Byzantium was the only vestige of the Holy Roman Empire.

------------------------------------------
The RC is not pro Putin or Russia.

In the video, the British bishop Richard Williamson, widely known in narrow сatholic circles as a troublemaker, but the grandfather is old and he doesn't care.
But if I were in the place of the russian establishment, I would seriously think about kicking Peskov (Putin's press secretary) out with a filthy broom and poaching this person from the Vatican in his place. At least watching his performances would be more interesting and more cheerful.)

You are naive.

It's the war and someone will die, either Russia or the West.
It will be no business as usual as before because only one system can survive.
95 % of western peoples hate Russia, hate Russians, hate anything Russian ( except natural commodities of course )
No one politician, priest, party or country can change something, only one outcome from two is possible.
Either Russia wins or dies.

So, peskovs, putins & Co can't stop the historic process and transformation.
The priest is a nice guy, but even all Western churches ( 90% of which are dead ones ) combined can't lead satanic western 'leaders' to stop bullying of Russia and deadly war against it

You are naive.

It's the war and someone will die, either Russia or the West.
It will be no business as usual as before because only one system can survive.
95 % of western peoples hate Russia, hate Russians, hate anything Russian ( except natural commodities of course )
No one politician, priest, party or country can change something, only one outcome from two is possible.
Either Russia wins or dies.

So, peskovs, putins & Co can't stop the historic process and transformation.
The priest is a nice guy, but even all Western churches ( 90% of which are dead ones ) combined can't lead satanic western 'leaders' to stop bullying of Russia and deadly war against it

Russia will neither win or die. The war in Ukraine will most likely continue or years to come. Russia will probably control almost half of Ukriane, but no more. The West will remain intact.

we know it ivan and we work on this 7/24 dont worry ivan

Russia1918.png

Never underestimate Russian people

Russians have a nasty habit of over estimating themselves. Russians also have a nasty habit of committing mass murder - often against themselves. Mass murder and destruction seems to be the only way Russians accomplish anything.

Russians view their country as a great super power, but in fact, their economy is tiny. If it weren't for oil & natural gas they wouldn't have any economy. Their engineering is amateurish. They have made very little cultural or technological contributions to the world.

Other than the HUGE Russian egos, they got nada.

That's because you're an illiterate brainwashed idiot.

So, why don't you list the cultural and technological contributions that Russians have made to the world.

Let's see there's the Molotov cocktail and....?????

So, why don't you list the cultural and technological contributions that Russians have made to the world.
Let's see there's the Molotov cocktail and....?????
You can use a computer translator, if you want me to translate for you, you'll have to pay money.
There are more on the Internet, these are the first three sites I saw. But, just in case, remember who was a pioneer in space, the most advanced field of technology and science.

You can use a computer translator, if you want me to translate for you, you'll have to pay money.
There are more on the Internet, these are the first three sites I saw. But, just in case, remember who was a pioneer in space, the most advanced field of technology and science.

I translated a few just for laughs. A minor electronics component? A minor discovery of radiation behavior? A minor understanding of an optics abberation?

If that's the best Russia has contributed to the world, the world could well live without Russia's contributions! That is just plain pitiful!

Did Russia;

Define the laws of motion?
Invent the printing press?
Invent the automobile?
Invent the Television?
Invent structural steel?
Invent the aircraft?
Invent penicillin?
Invent the computer?
Invent the internet?

The list of great contributions, by any single western nation, goes on and on and put's Russia's insignificant contributions to shame.

Russia has contributed NOTHING to the world except massive death and destruction....

This is certainly a timely thread since the treasonous POSPOTUS JoeXi, now selling American land is both a CIA puppet and a catholic puppet. The unmanned air systems mentioned below link CIA's Avril Haines who promoted legislation for drones to target American citizens inside the US:

'....Grand Forks, unmanned air systems....Chinese government-connected Fufeng Group's purchase of 370 acres in Grand Forks, North Dakota agribusiness park.'

Forum List

Back