Catholics and Protestants.....

(R)IGHTeous 1

GOPROUD
Dec 5, 2010
southeast Pennsylvania
AND, cuz it shouldn't EVER be vs. again.

This is a realm of my faith that has always interested me and makes for good debate.

Despite my pop's strong tho polite objections, I converted to Protestant Christianity @ 16. My mother has Huguenot blood in her, another reason why I just couldn't be Catholic.....

My pops says what he loves bout the R.C.C. most is it's tradition, orderly structure/hierarchy, ceremonies, etc. I'll give them the ceremonies, bells and whistles, and credit and thanks for being the 1st Christians to exist, and to whoop Muslim ass.

However, the sins the R.C.C. has committed even back then are STILL egregious today. Indulgences, the Inquisition, general tyranny, St. Batholomew's Day massacre, etc.

I actually have yet to meet a Catholic on here.

Thoughts?

This is a realm of my faith that has always interested me and makes for good debate.

Despite my pop's strong tho polite objections, I converted to Protestant Christianity @ 16. My mother has Huguenot blood in her, another reason why I just couldn't be Catholic.....

My pops says what he loves bout the R.C.C. most is it's tradition, orderly structure/hierarchy, ceremonies, etc. I'll give them the ceremonies, bells and whistles, and credit and thanks for being the 1st Christians to exist, and to whoop Muslim ass.

However, the sins the R.C.C. has committed even back then are STILL egregious today. Indulgences, the Inquisition, general tyranny, St. Batholomew's Day massacre, etc.

Thoughts?

you're an idiot.

have a pleasant evening

Thoughts?

you're an idiot.

have a pleasant evening

^^^^^^^
633584945109156823-trolling.jpeg

Forum List

Back