Catholicism and Islam - Two Similar Gospels

well Jake---the koran is certainly not either the OT or the NT----but the FACT is----that the social structure of and laws of the ISLAMIC STATE are far closer to that detailed in Canon law than in Jewish law----not the same----but far closer. Ask Adolf---he aped them in the Nuremburg laws. Thus---what we do know without question is that the catholic canon had a very deep influence on that which is shariah. Pope Frances seems to GLORY in it. That man gives me the creeps.
Very well said, Rosie. The Roman Catholic System couldn't afford to create Islam as a replica of its own but there is more than enough evidence to prove Islam came out of the Roman Catholic System and was carefully crafted in order to create enough distance early on that they would not be discovered. This is why it is so very important to listen to the testimonies of Dr. Alberto Rivera who was a former Jesuit (he so high up he answered directly to the Pope) and was was taken deep beneath the Vatican to the Secret Archives, where all the history of the world for the past 2000 years is stored. He was ordered to study the methods of infiltration and extermination used by Nero, Diocletian, Constantine, Dominic, Torquemada, and Loyola etc., in preparation for the Last Great Inquisition - (as stated see video above). I believe this is the Great Tribulation which Jesus warned us about in Matthew 24. Why was Alberto Rivera ordered to study these methods of infiltration and extermination? He was being trained for his future assignments from the Jesuit Black Pope.

Even as the Jesuits were dressed in Nazi uniforms while torturing the Jews and Believers in Jesus Christ (and any even their own Catholic brethren who would have no part of Rome's Inquisition) in the death camps of WWII, they will once again delight in the torture they exact upon all those who refuse to submit to their One World Anti-Christ religion led by their Pope.

There is no doubt in my mind but that ISIS is being funded by the Vatican - money laundering may be going through the USA or elsewhere but the order came from Rome. While members of ISIS may or may not know that they are doing the bidding of the Vatican - they are. This is all designed to bring about their One World Order with their Pope making war against the Believers in Jesus Christ who resist him.

This is craziness, get out of the cults your in.
I'm a born again Christian, Penelope. I'm not a part of the Roman Catholic System (Cult). I'm exposing its darkness hoping that anyone trapped inside of it through tradition will get out of it while they still can.

I know your not a member of the one holy Apostolic Church, if you were you would not spout such crazy stuff.
I'm not sure of what church you belong too, but the RCC is the Mother Church.

Penny----I am so fond of you that I do NOT WANT SISTER FIBROSIS to hit you with her ruler. You are STILL repeating
your usual grammatical errors. Pay attention!!!!
>>>> I'm not sure to what church you belong....<<<<

Now, look at the sentence you wrote which includes the phrase ".....you belong too....." The "too" you wrote means "ALSO" in English-----if you meant it to be a preposition---
it does NOT belong at the end of the sentence. DO NOT ANGER SISTER FIBROSIS.
They used a pointer, not a ruler, Rosie. I attended Roman Catholic school. It was a pointer. Long Stick (round shape) with Rubber tip used to point to to chalk board (and beatings). I'm an ex-Catholic. To God be the Glory!

p.s. They never once laid a hand on me. God protected me. To God be the Glory!

Last edited:
Jesuit Black Pope Adolfo Nicolas Pachon and his right hand man - Jesuit White Pope Jorge Bergoglio

Pope+Francis+and+Black+Pope+Adolfo+Nicolas.jpg

they dress nicely
Day clothing. Wait until you see the "Papal Tiara's," the "Scarlet and gold embroidered robes" and "Golden cups".......

see Papal Tiara's on post # 157

a real live story, Jere. Hubby and I went to the synagogue on the holiday---Yom Kippur (the fast and repent thing) -----
he was rushed and managed to find only a MAROON YARMULKE ------not really the color for that day----people do avoid red or any facsimile for symbolic reasons He used it and was so self conscious that he decided that his friends were giving him UNFRIENDLY glances------I solved the problem by turning it inside out-----the lining was sorta tan. AM I NOT
BRILLIANT???

Very well said, Rosie. The Roman Catholic System couldn't afford to create Islam as a replica of its own but there is more than enough evidence to prove Islam came out of the Roman Catholic System and was carefully crafted in order to create enough distance early on that they would not be discovered. This is why it is so very important to listen to the testimonies of Dr. Alberto Rivera who was a former Jesuit (he so high up he answered directly to the Pope) and was was taken deep beneath the Vatican to the Secret Archives, where all the history of the world for the past 2000 years is stored. He was ordered to study the methods of infiltration and extermination used by Nero, Diocletian, Constantine, Dominic, Torquemada, and Loyola etc., in preparation for the Last Great Inquisition - (as stated see video above). I believe this is the Great Tribulation which Jesus warned us about in Matthew 24. Why was Alberto Rivera ordered to study these methods of infiltration and extermination? He was being trained for his future assignments from the Jesuit Black Pope.

Even as the Jesuits were dressed in Nazi uniforms while torturing the Jews and Believers in Jesus Christ (and any even their own Catholic brethren who would have no part of Rome's Inquisition) in the death camps of WWII, they will once again delight in the torture they exact upon all those who refuse to submit to their One World Anti-Christ religion led by their Pope.

There is no doubt in my mind but that ISIS is being funded by the Vatican - money laundering may be going through the USA or elsewhere but the order came from Rome. While members of ISIS may or may not know that they are doing the bidding of the Vatican - they are. This is all designed to bring about their One World Order with their Pope making war against the Believers in Jesus Christ who resist him.

I'm a born again Christian, Penelope. I'm not a part of the Roman Catholic System (Cult). I'm exposing its darkness hoping that anyone trapped inside of it through tradition will get out of it while they still can.

I know your not a member of the one holy Apostolic Church, if you were you would not spout such crazy stuff.

Penny----I am so fond of you that I do NOT WANT SISTER FIBROSIS to hit you with her ruler. You are STILL repeating

Now, look at the sentence you wrote which includes the phrase ".....you belong too....." The "too" you wrote means "ALSO" in English-----if you meant it to be a preposition---
They used a pointer, not a ruler, Rosie. I attended Roman Catholic school. It was a pointer. Long Stick (round shape) with Rubber tip used to point to to chalk board.

OH-----the stories I did hear from the poor kids was------a STICK------I assumed it was a wooden ruler. Another story---
as a desperate teen I answered an ad for a job as "telephone soliciter-----it was a horror----the issue was supposed to be 'charity'------uhm------I quickly ascertained it was a scam-----
The COLLECTION was for the sickness CYSTIC FIBROSIS------one of the people I called seemed to imagine I had said
SISTER FIBROSIS------she started YELLING (at her kid)
"WHAT DID YOU DO THIS TIME---SISTER FIBROSIS IS ON THE PHONE"-------(I quit----it was a scam)

They used a pointer, not a ruler, Rosie. I attended Roman Catholic school. It was a pointer. Long Stick (round shape) with Rubber tip used to point to to chalk board.

OH-----the stories I did hear from the poor kids was------a STICK------I assumed it was a wooden ruler. Another story---
as a desperate teen I answered an ad for a job as "telephone soliciter-----it was a horror----the issue was supposed to be 'charity'------uhm------I quickly ascertained it was a scam-----
The COLLECTION was for the sickness CYSTIC FIBROSIS------one of the people I called seemed to imagine I had said
SISTER FIBROSIS------she started YELLING (at her kid)
"WHAT DID YOU DO THIS TIME---SISTER FIBROSIS IS ON THE PHONE"-------(I quit----it was a scam)
It was a stick. A long round stick with a rubber tip at the end.

100015_big.jpg

Last edited:
Jesuit Black Pope Adolfo Nicolas Pachon and his right hand man - Jesuit White Pope Jorge Bergoglio

Pope+Francis+and+Black+Pope+Adolfo+Nicolas.jpg

they dress nicely
Day clothing. Wait until you see the "Papal Tiara's," the "Scarlet and gold embroidered robes" and "Golden cups".......

see Papal Tiara's on post # 157

a real live story, Jere. Hubby and I went to the synagogue on the holiday---Yom Kippur (the fast and repent thing) -----
he was rushed and managed to find only a MAROON YARMULKE ------not really the color for that day----people do avoid red or any facsimile for symbolic reasons He used it and was so self conscious that he decided that his friends were giving him UNFRIENDLY glances------I solved the problem by turning it inside out-----the lining was sorta tan. AM I NOT
BRILLIANT???
I can only picture that scene. Yes, you definitely have your moments, Rosie!

Speaking of scarlet red...........

article-2298284-18E3FF86000005DC-438_306x423.jpg

See Revelation 7:5
pope18.jpg

Tiara precious gems & pearls Rev. 7:5​

Last edited:

See Revelation 7:5​

He is the Pope , what do you want him to wear. Beautiful. I like red and purple. Note his dress is white , the sign of purity.

Last edited:
advent11oo8.jpg

Dressed in Scarlet robe See Revelation 7:5​

No doubt Rome is city on the hills that all bring their gifts to, Rome ruled, and the kingdoms loved Rome. Big deal. I imagine they look a lot like the Jewish Priests, that Moses made into Priests. wonder what they did before Moses brought Priest's from Egypt with him, along with monotheism.

Last edited:
A prison suit. He's earned it from what I hear. Jesus Christ does not have a Vicar. Jorge was appointed by godless men and has no authority from the Lord God Almighty. None. This is all a dog and pony show. Wake up, Penelope.
That is your mere opinion, Jere, the cultist.

Last edited:

He is the Pope , what do you want him to wear.
A prison suit. He's earned it from what I hear. Jesus Christ does not have a Vicar. Jorge was appointed by godless men and has no authority from the Lord God Almighty. None. This is all a dog and pony show. Wake up, Penelope.

I'm a RC , what are you? Ashamed to say hey?

I'm a servant of the Lord Jesus Christ. I thank my God for the honor to serve Him. He Alone is Worthy of all Praise.

I'm a servant of the Lord Jesus Christ. I thank my God for the honor to serve Him. He Alone is Worthy of all Praise.
You’re a bigot.

And although you’re not representative of all Christians, you nonetheless possess the arrogance common to far too many Christians which facilitates your bigotry.

You consequently reflect poorly on Christians, demonstrating how one’s faith can be used to promote bigotry.

You’re a bigot.

And although you’re not representative of all Christians, you nonetheless possess the arrogance common to far too many Christians which facilitates your bigotry.

You consequently reflect poorly on Christians, demonstrating how one’s faith can be used to promote bigotry.
That is a compliment coming from you, Clayton. Thank you.

You’re a bigot.

That is a compliment coming from you, Clayton. Thank you.
Only in the mind of the possessed. Clayton has you pegged squarely.

A Very interesting lecture! A Must See!​

And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.
For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.
But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.
Ephesians 5:11-13

Last edited:
advent11oo8.jpg

Dressed in Scarlet robe See Revelation 7:5​

No doubt Rome is city on the hills that all bring their gifts to, Rome ruled, and the kingdoms loved Rome. Big deal. I imagine they look a lot like the Jewish Priests, that Moses made into Priests. wonder what they did before Moses brought Priest's from Egypt with him, along with monotheism.

you make an interesting point---Penelope----in fact the clothing that the priests in Jerusalem wore-----is actually well described in the literature-------so you know all that stuff---no ---no red capes

oh---that's interesting, penny-------You are finally willing to state OPENLY that which I asked you long ago. How about a bit more-------like a bit about your remote ancestry-----if you ---by chance, KNOW

Forum List

Back