Catheters

Glad to hear you will do whatever your physician tells you to do. Not me.

Now where did I say that. I told the OP check with his Doc first before he takes advice from someone on the internet giving you the name of a herb to take. Do you know what meds he is on, or what conditions he has??
NO!!!
Most docs no nothing about supplements and some will tell me not to take them. How dumb is that?
True or they try to scare you out of trying something natural besides what they, the AMA and big pharma are pushing.

You mean like Francis McNutt , is that his name, wasn't it you who mentioned him awhile back, prayer for healing. I believe in a healthy mind, and if that is what helps fine, handling stress is an imp. part of healing. There is not a healing preacher that is going to heal a hypertrophy prostate.
I've have never heard of Francis McNutt but I do believe with God all things are possible. That doesn't mean that every prayer for healing is answered. Prayers made by the righteous made in righteousness are answered whether as mortal humans we can see the answers to the prayers that are answered or not are is a different story.

If you believe in healing ministries go for it. Many time a higher power can cause healing of the mind which in turn can affect the body, and aid in the healing process. Someone else on here mentioned McNutt.

He might be on a baby aspirin or Coumadin, etc , yet you tell him about a herb that increases bleeding time. I said he needs to consult his doc before he takes any herbs.

The thing with herbs are they are not monitored, they might be full of pesticides. The upmost caution needs to be taken when taking any med or herbal supplement and even everyday vits.

Now where did I say that. I told the OP check with his Doc first before he takes advice from someone on the internet giving you the name of a herb to take. Do you know what meds he is on, or what conditions he has??
NO!!!
Most docs no nothing about supplements and some will tell me not to take them. How dumb is that?

Try a DO, they will determine deficiencies by lab work and symptoms and a good Doc will check you D level. Eat healthy and you won't need vits, except for D3 which is a hormone. Check with your family physician.
You, your advice and Obummercare are losing ground rapidly as people are learning the truth about how corrupt the whole system has become. The Pale horse's days are numbered.

Don't even believe it. People are finding out what its like to have a physician who diagnoses medical issues at early onset or are getting help from chronic illnesses and conditions. The ACA is here to stay.

NO!!!
True or they try to scare you out of trying something natural besides what they, the AMA and big pharma are pushing.

You mean like Francis McNutt , is that his name, wasn't it you who mentioned him awhile back, prayer for healing. I believe in a healthy mind, and if that is what helps fine, handling stress is an imp. part of healing. There is not a healing preacher that is going to heal a hypertrophy prostate.
I've have never heard of Francis McNutt but I do believe with God all things are possible. That doesn't mean that every prayer for healing is answered. Prayers made by the righteous made in righteousness are answered whether as mortal humans we can see the answers to the prayers that are answered or not are is a different story.

If you believe in healing ministries go for it. Many time a higher power can cause healing of the mind which in turn can affect the body, and aid in the healing process. Someone else on here mentioned McNutt.
I agree healing of the mind is an integral part of being healed. "Ministries" serve their purpose, for me I am good with having the spirit to lead me. Others may not be as comfortable with that so they need more of the modern medicines but the fact is modern medicine has became a terrible beast and most doctors I have met along the way through the year are incompetent. Not all but a large share of them. They can cause more damage than was there to begin with.

NO!!!

Try a DO, they will determine deficiencies by lab work and symptoms and a good Doc will check you D level. Eat healthy and you won't need vits, except for D3 which is a hormone. Check with your family physician.
You, your advice and Obummercare are losing ground rapidly as people are learning the truth about how corrupt the whole system has become. The Pale horse's days are numbered.

Don't even believe it. People are finding out what its like to have a physician who diagnoses medical issues at early onset or are getting help from chronic illnesses and conditions. The ACA is here to stay.
It is going to die right along with the people that pin their hopes and fortunes on these bogus products that wall street minions have been pushing.

NO!!!

It is going to die right along with the people that pin their hopes and fortunes on these bogus products that wall street minions have been pushing.

I bet you were all for little baby Charlie Gard coming to the USA?

This is going to piss you off big time, the show First IN Human, National Institute of Health building #10 do research on patients who have tried everything to get healed and its their last chance. Jim Parsons narrates it, and its on Discovery Channel, check it out. They use Fed Gov Funded money for research and treatment.

This is going to piss you off big time, the show First IN Human, National Institute of Health building #10 do research on patients who have tried everything to get healed and its their last chance. Jim Parsons narrates it, and its on Discovery Channel, check it out. They use Fed Gov Funded money for research and treatment.
WTF does Obummercare have to do with little baby Charlie Gard other than you don't like the message. People eventually learn the truth and as that happens you are f'd.

WTF does Obummercare have to do with little baby Charlie Gard other than you don't like the message. People eventually learn the truth and as that happens you are f'd.

Everything. We now have a health secretary who thinks preventative care is stupid and I'm sure he feels the same about research funds. Funds for genetic testing for baby Gard but to hell with US healthcare. I figured as much.

Thanks to Price most ins companies no longer pay for a PSA test, and that is for the prostate ca. Its too pricey. I bet he almost had a stroke when T opened his mouth, bring him here, of course he knew T was doing it for good publicity and really probably never cared about that baby.

Everything. We now have a health secretary who thinks preventative care is stupid and I'm sure he feels the same about research funds. Funds for genetic testing for baby Gard but to hell with US healthcare. I figured as much.

Thanks to Price most ins companies no longer pay for a PSA test, and that is for the prostate ca. Its too pricey. I bet he almost had a stroke when T opened his mouth, bring him here, of course he knew T was doing it for good publicity and really probably never cared about that baby.
:blahblah:

The jig is up and again you are losing rapidly so you pile your shit in about obummercare where ever you can. Get back to the topic and try to be useful instead of being such a whining hate monger pushing your own agenda crap.

Yeah...appeal to authority...and do what they say.

Not all herbs have side effects. Most are entirely safe, unlike Big Pharma's toxic shit.

He might be on a baby aspirin or Coumadin, etc , yet you tell him about a herb that increases bleeding time. I said he needs to consult his doc before he takes any herbs.

The thing with herbs are they are not monitored, they might be full of pesticides. The upmost caution needs to be taken when taking any med or herbal supplement and even everyday vits.

NO!!!
Do not pay any attention to them.

Go here: DoctorYourself.com: Andrew Saul's Natural Health Website

Yeah...appeal to authority...and do what they say.

Not all herbs have side effects. Most are entirely safe, unlike Big Pharma's toxic shit.

NO!!!

I do NOT use MDs or any establishment type physician. I do my best to doctor myself. Thank God the internet allows me this freedom and I am in excellent health.

It is claimed that the average baby boomer is on FOUR pharmaceutical drugs. Is it any wonder Americans longevity is dropping, yet we have the most expensive HC system?

Establishment medicine is about making money first and last.

NO!!!

I do NOT use MDs or any establishment type physician. I do my best to doctor myself. Thank God the internet allows me this freedom and I am in excellent health.

It is claimed that the average baby boomer is on FOUR pharmaceutical drugs. Is it any wonder Americans longevity is dropping, yet we have the most expensive HC system?

Establishment medicine is about making money first and last.

Yes as the body ages it gets sicker, wear and tear. That is why ins is more exp.

NO!!!

Scary site.

NO!!!

Looks very interesting. Dang good thing obummer is gone and hopefully president Trump will start cleaning house in the FDA and other agencies that have been going after people for using or looking for natural methods to health.

NO!!!

Scary site.
You just admitted being ignorant.

NO!!!

Scary site.
Be afraid, very afraid Penelope you wouldn't want to search out anything that may damage your agenda.

NO!!!

Looks very interesting. Dang good thing obummer is gone and hopefully president Trump will start cleaning house in the FDA and other agencies that have been going after people for using or looking for natural methods to health.
I doubt it. HC is a huge money maker. The powers that be will do anything to continue the status quo.

NO!!!

I doubt it. HC is a huge money maker. The powers that be will do anything to continue the status quo.
And the people will continue to revolt if that is the case, ultimately someone will start offing these death pushers and then what will they do?

And the people will continue to revolt if that is the case, ultimately someone will start offing these death pushers and then what will they do?
Hopefully the American people will wake up soon.

Hopefully the American people will wake up soon.
A lot of them are but there will be those who remain asleep for awhile as they are comfortable being led around being sheep headed in for the slaughter.

Forum List

Back