Cat Stevens On Tour!

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Cat Stevens announces 5-city US concert tour - Yahoo Music

That's right, come one, come all, Cat Stevens is on tour for the first time since the 1970's!

Cat stopped touring after he converted to Islam, presumably because Islam bans music.

I guess Cat must have had a revelation give to him directly from the great warlord Mohammad. Sure, music is evil, but that does not apply to whatever it is he does on stage.

I loved several of his songs from the 70's, but the moment he agreed that Salman Rushdie must die for daring to write an anti-Islamic book, he lost me faster than you can say Allah Akbar.

That's right, come one, come all, Cat Stevens is on tour for the first time since the 1970's!

Cat stopped touring after he converted to Islam, presumably because Islam bans music.

I guess Cat must have had a revelation give to him directly from the great warlord Mohammad. Sure, music is evil, but that does not apply to whatever it is he does on stage.

Now I've been happy lately, thinking about the good things to come
And I believe it could be, something good has begun

Oh I've been smiling lately, dreaming about the world as one
And I believe it could be, some day it's going to come

Cause out on the edge of darkness, there rides a peace train
Oh peace train take this country, come take me home again
But first, kill all the Jews. America is the great Satan..........

I loved several of his songs from the 70's, but the moment he agreed that Salman Rushdie must die for daring to write an anti-Islamic book, he lost me faster than you can say Allah Akbar.

I agree.

Stevens was a great muscian with hits during the 70's. I loved his music.Then he converted to Islam.

He can stick his Koran up his Muslim ass.

Cat Stevens did put out some great music. But I agree that he is worthless after his comments concerning Salman Rushdie. I dropped him faster than you can say "Al Snackbar"

Nothing good about a man who converts to Islam. All women in the U.S. should show solidarity and NOT attend any of his concerts.

Cat is now a brainwashed Allah Monkey......

I sadly must agree. I love his old albums...but I'm not spending any time, energy, or money on him in the present day.

I never really cared much for Cat,I preferred Stevie Wonder or Ray Charles..

Ronnie Milsap and Jeff Healey are also good.

Yeah, since as you know in the land of music before FM radio they played a lot of music I liked...The Beatles of course being my favorite, but there was a lot of goofy music and those damn whiny war protest songs..They almost drove me to kill....

Why the change of heart? No longer of Islam or could this be a fund raising event...

The cheapest tickets in Boston are 250 a piece.

I think I'll pass.

Peace train was one of the first songs I learned to play on the gituar when I was 12. As soon as he went muzzie al jihad I threw out his records.

Forum List

Back