Ebola Anyone? Obama Gives Visas To 200,000 In Ebola Infested African Countries!!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
This is insane and should be the biggest story in america. But our useless media is burying it.

200 000 from Ebola countries have visas to enter U.S. WashingtonExaminer.com

sep 15 2014
There are about 200,000 Africans from countries hosting the deadly Ebola virus who hold temporary visas to visit the United States, greatly raising the stakes it could spread to America, according to a group following theimmigration issue.

“Based on State Department nonimmigrant visa issuance statistics, I estimate that there are about 5,000 people in Guinea, 5,000 people in Sierra Leone, and 3,500 people in Liberia who possess visas to come to the United States today,” said Jessica M. Vaughan, director of policy studies at the Center for Immigration Studies.

Add to that “more than 195,000 Nigerians” with visas to visit, or who could already be here, she said of the country that has seen temporary U.S. visas skyrocket.

Instead, he's sending 3,000 American military to the worst part of infected Africa.

The way ebola epidemics were stopped was quarantine. The reason why this one has gotten so bad is that the sick have been allowed to travel and spread the disease.

Heard on news last night that hospitals across the US are gearing up for worse case scenarios

• Banned
Instead, he's sending 3,000 American military to the worst part of infected Africa.

The way ebola epidemics were stopped was quarantine. The reason why this one has gotten so bad is that the sick have been allowed to travel and spread the disease.

And if obama cancelled the visas the press would howl about racist america!!

So, Obama personally issues and revokes visas?.....:lol: holy shit, you're stupid

I read where there is now a 20% chance of an ebola outbreak in the U.S.; thats 19% too much.
I read where there's a 80% chance. And the carriers will be Muslim terrorists who support Obama!

Well if its true than we are truly governed by the biggest bunch of useles morons that ever existed.

We also don't need to send three thousand troops to Africa. What are they supposed to do? Shoot all those folks with ebola?

Good God. Our country is run by fucking morons.

Well if its true than we are truly governed by the biggest bunch of useles morons that ever existed.

We also don't need to send three thousand troops to Africa. What are they supposed to do? Shoot all those folks with ebola?

Good God. Our country is run by fucking morons.

They're not morons, they're crooks and traitors and they know exactly what they're doing. THINK

Cause this Ebola stuff is about influence, power and access to resources. And not about someone's health or safety.
Plus it's been 14 years already since I stopped expecting adequate actions from the government.

So, Obama personally issues and revokes visas?.....:lol: holy shit, you're stupid
Obama doesn't even wipe his own ass. He has plenty of people willing to do it for him......

Obama doesn't even wipe his own ass. He has plenty of people willing to do it for him......
Deeeeerp

Cause this Ebola stuff is about influence, power and access to resources. And not about someone's health or safety.
Plus it's been 14 years already since I stopped expecting adequate actions from the government.

14 years? Last good president was coolidge.

14 years? Last good president was coolidge.

I'm not that old, you know. ;) So being young and naive I expected some good stuff from our government, but then I stopped. ;)
Coolidge? Why do you think Coolidge was the last good president?
I also like Roosevelt, for example.

Forum List

Back