Cat Lovers Thread

In case any of you missed this......

Grumpy Cat, Oskar the Blind Cat (and his buddy Klaus), Hamilton the Hipster Cat, and Nala Cat have teamed up with Friskies on a new song and video, "Cat Summer," in honor of their late friend Colonel Meow. Watch as Oskar enjoys the sprinklers on a slip 'n slide, Hamilton and Nala disrupt a game of croquet, and Grumpy Cat looks grumpy despite sitting in a pot of beautiful flowers—and know that you're doing it for a good cause: For every view through September 1, Friskies will donate one meal of its Grillers dry cat food to shelters across the country.....I've already played it a few dozen times!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GT1oCrqfmC8"]Grumpy Cat & Friends - Cat Summer - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
In case any of you missed this......

Grumpy Cat, Oskar the Blind Cat (and his buddy Klaus), Hamilton the Hipster Cat, and Nala Cat have teamed up with Friskies on a new song and video, "Cat Summer," in honor of their late friend Colonel Meow. Watch as Oskar enjoys the sprinklers on a slip 'n slide, Hamilton and Nala disrupt a game of croquet, and Grumpy Cat looks grumpy despite sitting in a pot of beautiful flowers—and know that you're doing it for a good cause: For every view through September 1, Friskies will donate one meal of its Grillers dry cat food to shelters across the country.....I've already played it a few dozen times!

Grumpy Cat & Friends - Cat Summer - YouTube

I love Nala cat.....she is so cute...

dog-cat2.jpg

^True Love

Forum List

Back