Castro agrees with the American people

Even a crazy Communist dictator can look at the current crop of Republican candidates and say...

Damn.....those dudes are idiots

I'll gladly take that a Communist sides with the Democrats.... confirms what we've been saying all along.

Oh and I must say I like this one. He is seems to be very perceptive about Obama.

Fidel Castro says Obama's smile can't be trusted

And in the same article Chavez nails Obama as well. :eusa_angel:

Chavez, Washington's most outspoken critic in Latin America, called Obama "the Nobel War Prize" winner on Monday.

:lol:

I'm so glad rightwinger started this thread. I'm having fun!

Fidel Castro says Obama's smile can't be trusted | Reuters

Even a crazy Communist dictator can look at the current crop of Republican candidates and say...

So you like Castro the dictator's opinions regarding American politicians do you?

You are enjoying his commentary and believe the ancient beast to be correct in his perceptions?

Castro calls Obama stupid, slams Cuba policy
September 29, 2011|By Shasta Darlington, CNN

Ex-Cuban leader Fidel Castro many things would change in Cuba, but only thanks to Cubans' own efforts.

Former Cuban leader Fidel Castro lashed out at U.S. President Barack Obama on Thursday for demanding changes on the island in order to improve bilateral relations and referred to him as "stupid."

Castro calls Obama stupid, slams Cuba policy - CNN

The OP may be on to something, maybe Castro does get it!

Stupid fucking liberals.

"Why would the left want to side with an arch conservative? Castro is not by any stretch of the imagination liberal or progressive. He supports the status quo. Granted. he is not much like today's conservatives who are (far, far right) reactionaries, but he is not a bleeding heart liberal or progressive."

Castro style communism has not succeeded, partly because of our boycott to be fair. But even if the boycott were the primary reason for the failure of Cuba's economy (and it is not because the boycott isn't supported by Europe and other nations around the world) the fact of the matter is the Castro government has "stayed the course"; much like today's Republican Party it has chosen ideology over pragmatism.

So you like Castro the dictator's opinions regarding American politicians do you?

You are enjoying his commentary and believe the ancient beast to be correct in his perceptions?

Ex-Cuban leader Fidel Castro many things would change in Cuba, but only thanks to Cubans' own efforts.

Former Cuban leader Fidel Castro lashed out at U.S. President Barack Obama on Thursday for demanding changes on the island in order to improve bilateral relations and referred to him as "stupid."

Oh this headline screams Castro's ability to judge Obama.We know how he feels about Republicans, so his comments in the OP come as no surprise regarding R's.

But yuppers, he has a lot to say about Obama.

A ‘robot’ would be better than Obama or any of the Republican candidates, Fidel Castro says
castro.jpg

HAVANA — Cuban revolutionary icon Fidel Castro said Monday that a “robot” would be better in the White House than President Barack Obama — or any of the Republicans candidates in the 2012 election race.

“Is it not obvious that the worst of all is the absence in the White House of a robot capable of governing the United States and preventing a war that would end the life of our species?” Castro, 85, wrote in one of the “reflections” he often publishes in Cuba’s state-controlled media.

Under the title “The Best President for the United States,” Cuba’s ex-president said that if faced with a choice between Obama, a Republican rival or a robot, “90 percent of voting Americans, especially Hispanics, blacks and the growing number of the impoverished middle class, would vote for the robot.”

Obama, Castro said, is “hopelessly immersed in seeking re-election,” and “the dreams of [civil rights icon] Martin Luther King are thousands of light years further away than the nearest inhabitable planet.”

Oh this headline screams Castro's ability to judge Obama.We know how he feels about Republicans, so his comments in the OP come as no surprise regarding R's.

A ‘robot’ would be better than Obama or any of the Republican candidates, Fidel Castro says
castro.jpg

HAVANA — Cuban revolutionary icon Fidel Castro said Monday that a “robot” would be better in the White House than President Barack Obama — or any of the Republicans candidates in the 2012 election race.

“Is it not obvious that the worst of all is the absence in the White House of a robot capable of governing the United States and preventing a war that would end the life of our species?” Castro, 85, wrote in one of the “reflections” he often publishes in Cuba’s state-controlled media.

Under the title “The Best President for the United States,” Cuba’s ex-president said that if faced with a choice between Obama, a Republican rival or a robot, “90 percent of voting Americans, especially Hispanics, blacks and the growing number of the impoverished middle class, would vote for the robot.”

Obama, Castro said, is “hopelessly immersed in seeking re-election,” and “the dreams of [civil rights icon] Martin Luther King are thousands of light years further away than the nearest inhabitable planet.”

Well he sucks at running a country, but he sure does have a lot of knowledge of the caliber of american politicians.

How the hell does anyone know what the American people think??

And who would give a fuck about what OL'Fidel says about anything.

Thought that dirtbag was dead.

RightWhiner does. Without an election (how very left wing), he has nominated himself to speak for us. Isn't that nice of him?

He's an ass.

Yeah... he is(Castro). Rightwinger? not so much. You just disagree with his politics(and mine). I don't think RW has nominated himself for anything.

BTW... who nominated the Tea Party and Right wing nuttery to speak for all Americans? Elections? Yeah... you guys just shut up and let the people's voice that gave us a Democratic President and a slight majority in Congress speak for the country, didn't you?

No... your side went on a smear campaign that hasn't stopped one iota...no matter what was or wasn't accomplished by this administration.

So, guess what? Since your side embraces this "no holds barred" political bullshit, don't be surprised when it all comes around against your side too.

Your side has shifted the American political landscape to a new low. Calling fellow countrymen and the President himself Marxists and all the rest of the bullshit.... so hey, it's your game... don't get all ass hurt because others are playing as your side does on a regular basis.

I wonder what Casto thought of the knock down drag out fight Obama had with Hilary in the Democratic primary. Actually on 2nd thought, I don't care what the communist dicator thinks.

I'm sure that this is posted elsewhere; but this is probably what started it all. Why is Newt interested in Cuba? Yes, living in Cuba is hell for some. I work with someone who was arrested while visiting his relatives there, because he was overheard badmouthing Castro. We know that Communism has not historically been a good thing. But why is Gingrich opening an old wound? Don't understand. Jeez, we all know what happened the LAST time we really pissed them off.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs4V33qbrI8]Ron Paul Schools Gingrich and Company on Cuba and Foreign Policy at Florida GOP Debate! - YouTube[/ame]

How the hell does anyone know what the American people think??

And who would give a fuck about what OL'Fidel says about anything.

Thought that dirtbag was dead.

RightWhiner does. Without an election (how very left wing), he has nominated himself to speak for us. Isn't that nice of him?

He's an ass.

Yeah... he is(Castro). Rightwinger? not so much. You just disagree with his politics(and mine). I don't think RW has nominated himself for anything.

BTW... who nominated the Tea Party and Right wing nuttery to speak for all Americans? Elections? Yeah... you guys just shut up and let the people's voice that gave us a Democratic President and a slight majority in Congress speak for the country, didn't you?

No... your side went on a smear campaign that hasn't stopped one iota...no matter what was or wasn't accomplished by this administration.

So, guess what? Since your side embraces this "no holds barred" political bullshit, don't be surprised when it all comes around against your side too.

Your side has shifted the American political landscape to a new low. Calling fellow countrymen and the President himself Marxists and all the rest of the bullshit.... so hey, it's your game... don't get all ass hurt because others are playing as your side does on a regular basis.

Both sides fling mud...

To claim that one side does it more than the other or "they started it" is just plain fucking stupid...

grow a pair or go play with your dollies...

castro.jpg

Well he sucks at running a country, but he sure does have a lot of knowledge of the caliber of american politicians.

He's probably thinking "WTF? Where did this come from?", right now. He's probably as perplexed as the rest of us about why we want to start fucking with those people again.

He's an ass.

Both sides fling mud...

To claim that one side does it more than the other or "they started it" is just plain fucking stupid...

Fuck you house.... I've been on this earth for 46 years(damn near 47), and I've never seen the shit this bad before. But because it's your side doing most of it, you do the "both sides do it" thing. Prove it.

Can we have a reasonable and civil discussion about this? Why is Newt so concerned about Cuba? Don't we have bigger fish to fry, at this point? What about Iran? North Korea? CUBA??? I guess Newtie just wanted to stand out from the other candidates?

Did I sleep through some recent threat from Castro? If it's been on Fox News then yes, I'm totally out of the loop. Someone please explain this to me.

Both sides fling mud...

Fuck you house.... I've been on this earth for 46 years(damn near 47), and I've never seen the shit this bad before. But because it's your side doing most of it, you do the "both sides do it" thing. Prove it.

Fuck you shitball... Were you asleep during the "Booooooosh is Hitler" years?

If you claim only one side flings the mud then you're a fucking idiot beyond repair...

Asshole....

Forum List

Back