Cash for Clunkers

Sheesh..... How can people honestly think the government can run anything??????? 136 pages to talk about how to give the dealers $4500... Amazing...

Sheesh..... How can people honestly think the government can run anything??????? 136 pages to talk about how to give the dealers $4500... Amazing...
A few pages are devoted to how exactly you kill the clunker, by poring saline solution in the engine.

That was interesting.

The Cash for Clunkers program has buyers ready to spend, but dealers are running into problems getting rebates approved.

Just replace dealers with doctors and rebates with care.

Complex problems often call for complex solutions.

136 pages does seem excessive though doesn't it?

I'll bet they could have done in half the number of pages if they'd made the text smaller.

I wonder how much the RNC is paying ozzdoofus to spam message boards nationwide?

I can understand that there are criticisms made about the program, but to cry and whine about the length of a legal document? 136 pages? OMFG~!

I wonder how much the RNC is paying ozzdoofus to spam message boards nationwide?
Paranoia will destroya.
I can understand that there are criticisms made about the program, but to cry and whine about the length of a legal document? 136 pages? OMFG~!
Change was promised. Efficiency, transparency, less bureaucracy, more results. People are simply having the worst case of national buyer's remorse in US history.

That too shall pass, with a couple of election day revolts.

This program has been offered by the State of Texas for at least a couple of years now. Except it was $3500 and far less stipulations to qualify. I think it's just another way for the govt to get people into high-priced cars they won't be able to afford in the long run. Remember the 'easy mortgage' programs? Same damn thing. Two years from now, there will be thousands of people crying to the govt for help to pay their car payments. Of course, they'll probably take the $10,000 wheels off before they let it get repossessed.

Seriously do you EVER have anything constructive to say...sheesh...

Just imagine if the Government has control of our health care... I can see it now... Sorry sir, we are putting health care on hold due to funding concerns...

What is Obama's exit strategy for this Cash for Clunkers program?????

The fact that the fucking government is giving my tax dollars to people to buy fucking cars sickens me

The government is always giving away money for stuff like a tunnel to allow turtles to crawl under a highway. As yet unwritten is the give away to teach turtles that they need to use the tunnel.

What amazes me, astonishes me, is the fact that this is the only thing done since Obama took office that will actually stimulate the economy and they didn't even consider that economic stimulus might be the effect. This surreal disaster is getting comical.

The graft and corruption machine that is the Obama administration continues to mislead, misdirect and misappropriate in order to reward and punish.

is it 2010 yet?

I love my dinosaur.

I'm not trading it in.

(Google photo, mine is actually black)
6309955_1.jpg

Forum List

Back