Casey Anthony

YOU are the jury. What's your thoughts so far?

• guilty.

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • not guilty.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • undecided.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The IT expert employed by the prosecution stated today that the prosecution fraudulently left out the fact that the computer was only searched once for "choloroform" and it was a site that explained how it was used in the 1800s that was hit.
He stated he told the prosecution it was not the 84 times and that evidence was WITHHELD from the defense.
What? Prosecutorial misconduct? Never! We watched it on TV and they said it was 84 times and the prosecution NEVER lies about anything.
Just the tip of the iceberg here folks.
For uninformed: This is all over the internet and it did happen. Go do your homework yourselves and see the truth. I still believe she is not innocent but this FURTHER shows why the jury was correct 100% with their verdict.

Jose Baez included this information in his closing arguments. Its good to see the statement supported.

How did he have it if it was not disclosed?
My research show that the defense never had it. The prosecution never revealed it.

Jose Baez included this information in his closing arguments. Its good to see the statement supported.

My research show that the defense never had it. The prosecution never revealed it.

So what are you trying to argue? They had it, used it well and closed with it.

Bradley said that the triggering event was Sgt. Stenger's testimony when called by the defense. The State was made aware after they rested and after the cross of Cindy.

First of all, the defense team was notified of the discrepancy by me as I was in Orlando during the trial and gave Jose Baez the questions to use to clear it up once it came out in testimony.

Bradley said that the triggering event was Sgt. Stenger's testimony when called by the defense. The State was made aware after they rested and after the cross of Cindy.

First of all, the defense team was notified of the discrepancy by me as I was in Orlando during the trial and gave Jose Baez the questions to use to clear it up once it came out in testimony.

Closing arguments ARE NOT EVIDENCE.

Closing arguments ARE NOT EVIDENCE.

That's correct Dr. Obvious. That's why he said testimony.

The IT expert employed by the prosecution stated today that the prosecution fraudulently left out the fact that the computer was only searched once for "choloroform" and it was a site that explained how it was used in the 1800s that was hit.
He stated he told the prosecution it was not the 84 times and that evidence was WITHHELD from the defense.
What? Prosecutorial misconduct? Never! We watched it on TV and they said it was 84 times and the prosecution NEVER lies about anything.
Just the tip of the iceberg here folks.
For uninformed: This is all over the internet and it did happen. Go do your homework yourselves and see the truth. I still believe she is not innocent but this FURTHER shows why the jury was correct 100% with their verdict.

"Mr. Bradley denies making any comments that either determined and/or implied any wrongdoing on behalf of the prosecutor’s office," the statement reads.

Mair's statement also claims there have been "erroneous media reports" that insinuated wrongdoing on the part of prosecutors.

Casey Anthony Trial Witness John Bradley Backtracks After Blasting Prosecutors (VIDEO)

I know that many of you are sick of hearing about this murderer that is walking the street, but we need to keep up with where she is and if she receives a dime on the murder of her daughter. I heard yesterday that Geraldo Rivera had offered her a sizeable sum of money for an interview.

If that is the case, we need to start a campaign now to convince FOX news that doing so would mean the loss a a great deal of viewers. Any media outlet that pays this woman to tell more lies about the murder of her daughter needs to be severely punished. We cannot let this woman become rich off the deathof her child. Please Help! Let FOX News know how you feel!

I know that many of you are sick of hearing about this murderer that is walking the street, but we need to keep up with where she is and if she receives a dime on the murder of her daughter. I heard yesterday that Geraldo Rivera had offered her a sizeable sum of money for an interview.

If that is the case, we need to start a campaign now to convince FOX news that doing so would mean the loss a a great deal of viewers. Any media outlet that pays this woman to tell more lies about the murder of her daughter needs to be severely punished. We cannot let this woman become rich off the deathof her child. Please Help! Let FOX News know how you feel!

" Where's my check?"

Casey Anthony

" Where's my check?"

Casey Anthony

Makes me want to vomit. :doubt:

931972_f260.jpg

Thank you in advanced Mr. Gerardo Rivera.

If that is the case, we need to start a campaign now to convince FOX news that doing so will mean their viewership will greatly increase.

Any media outlet that pays this sweet and innocent young lady who has suffered a lot because of the loss of her child, the unnecessary incarceration and trial, needs to be properly rewarded .

We need to help Ms Anthony since the Nancy Graceless Goon Squad will interfere with her ability to become gainfully employed.

931972_f260.jpg

Thank you in advanced Mr. Gerardo Rivera.

If that is the case, we need to start a campaign now to convince FOX news that doing so will mean their viewership will greatly increase.

Any media outlet that pays this sweet and innocent young lady who has suffered a lot because of the loss of her child, the unnecessary incarceration and trial, needs to be properly rewarded .

We need to help Ms Anthony since the Nancy Graceless Goon Squad will interfere with her ability to become gainfully employed.

Cumtum, we've had this discussion. Send her a 6 figure check, and she may fuck you.

FOX is receiving e-mails now, telling them that their viewership will suffer if they pay the witch a dime.

I don't know, seems pretty anti-american this civil vigilance attempt. We have a process, she was found not guilty, that's how it works. Innocent people sometimes go to jail, guilty people sometimes don't.

Last edited:
I don't know, seems pretty anti-american this civil vigilance attempt. We have a process, she was found not guilty, that's how it works. Innocent people sometimes go to jail, guilty people sometimes don't.

Something went very wrong... She should have been charged with some sort of child neglect death resulting... The prosecutor went for way to much. Based on the lack of evidence a Murder One should have never been part of the equation..

prosecutor=fail

Something went very wrong... She should have been charged with some sort of child neglect death resulting... The prosecutor went for way to much. Based on the lack of evidence a Murder One should have never been part of the equation..

prosecutor=fail

Then storm the DA's office. March for days. Demand public accountability. Leave the acquitted be.

Jacob Shalmo is offering $5 million for a Casey Anthony interview?

LOS ANGELES (LALATE) – Schalmo Productions and Jacob C. Schalmo of Columbus, Ohio have offered Casey Anthony a $5 million deal. Schalmo Productions claims Casey Anthony and Jose Baez have his offer for a television interview. Anthony and Baez have yet to confirm the news. If true, this would mark Anthony’s highest claimed offer to date since her release from jail Sunday.
Schalmo Productions, Jacob Schalmo Offer Casey Anthony $5 Million

In a Shepard Smith segment tonight, a short clip of Schalmo had him saying he offering $5 million because it will take $5 million to get the interview with Anthony and Baez that he wants.

I'm guessing she will take it. There are hundreds of thousands of outstanding legal bills and civil suits being threatened.

LOS ANGELES (LALATE) – Schalmo Productions and Jacob C. Schalmo of Columbus, Ohio have offered Casey Anthony a $5 million deal. Schalmo Productions claims Casey Anthony and Jose Baez have his offer for a television interview. Anthony and Baez have yet to confirm the news. If true, this would mark Anthony’s highest claimed offer to date since her release from jail Sunday.

In a Shepard Smith segment tonight, a short clip of Schalmo had him saying he offering $5 million because it will take $5 million to get the interview with Anthony and Baez that he wants.

I'm guessing she will take it. There are hundreds of thousands of outstanding legal bills and civil suits being threatened.

I don't think she has a choice, she needs money if even just to live. After Baez's cut, the agent, the IRS and paying legal bills - its not like she'll be on easy street. Whatever amount she ends up with is going to her livelihood for sometime. I hope she has matured and she may want to learn to pray - she'll need it.

I don't think she has a choice, she needs money if even just to live. After Baez's cut, the agent, the IRS and paying legal bills - its not like she'll be on easy street. Whatever amount she ends up with is going to her livelihood for sometime. I hope she has matured and she may want to learn to pray - she'll need it.

The irony of that, however, is that if she receives or is scheduled to receive a large sum of money, it will probably be an incentive to rachet up fines and costs for the long months that law enforcement was on a wild goose chase looking for Kaylee and to file those civil suits and ask for really huge judgments.

Forum List

Back