Carville pollster shows Democrats stumbling even further with electorate

As opposed to an uneducated, stay at home IN YOUR MOMS BASEMENT piece of shit like you?

Pale, I like you, but please can we keep the personal attacks down in my threads?

All you accomplish by doing that is exactly what Topspin wants, which is DERAILING THE THREAD.

Don't you realize the guy has about as much intellectual power as a bucket of hair, so all he has is inciting a flame war?

He gets everyone involved in personal attacks, then they stop discussing the actual issue.

That's all he's doing. One or two jibes at that moron, I agree, are fun. But if it goes on post after post, you are just giving him EXACTLY WHAT HE WANTS.

It's his tactic. By falling for it, you are just giving him what he wants.

You want to really infuriate him? Give him one or two good ones, and then ignore the pathetic loser. He'll go nuts! He thrives on the attention like a two year old having a tantrum.

Trust me! ;)

Well, I like you too samurai, but you really don't have much room to lecture me about insults when you go on about people "peddling their bull shit" and calling people "moron," and that's just in a couple posts you've made right here. That's kind of hypocritical of you to expect someone else to do something it doesn't appear you do yourself.

I've been here a long time, far, far longer than you have. Best you just let me worry about how I conduct myself on here.

You're right, but in my defense, I do, do that, in the context of discussing the actual subject of the thread.

But when you two just go into, you're a this, and you're a that, it's no longer about the subject of the thread, and you are giving the guy what he wants.

Don't you see that?

I'm still waiting for you to post a link to the actual healthcare bill that you conveniently ignored multiple times in the other thread.

This guy just can't accept he lost a debate!

:lol::lol::lol:

no one on this board has ever 'lost a debate' to you.

and the public may be thrilled with dems... but they like repubs less... :cuckoo:

In the Rasmussen Reports Election 2010 Balance of Power summary, Democrats have a 51-44 advantage and five states are Toss-Ups.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports

now go answer the man's question .... or aren't they linking the information on your insane rightwingnut blogs?

Yeah, well if Democrats have such a damn advantage. Explain why they are even starting to talk about extending the Bush tax cuts, they villified for EIGHT YEARS??????????

There is only one conclusion and that is they know the truth. The electorate is angry and that certainly DOESN'T give the Democrats an advantage.

This guy just can't accept he lost a debate!

no one on this board has ever 'lost a debate' to you.

and the public may be thrilled with dems... but they like repubs less... :cuckoo:

In the Rasmussen Reports Election 2010 Balance of Power summary, Democrats have a 51-44 advantage and five states are Toss-Ups.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports

now go answer the man's question .... or aren't they linking the information on your insane rightwingnut blogs?

Repubs are up 6 on Dems. Try to keep up Jillian. To use your terms, they hate Repubs 6 points less.

Jillian lives in her own world, and anyone that dares challenge that is a "liar" blah blah blah.

Only the Good Lord know for sure what is going to happen November 2, but it's isn't counting your chickens before they hatch that if you notice the water is pulling out, that maybe a a tsunami is coming your way. ;)

People are FURIOUS with what is going on in Washington. That's not a good place for an incumbent to be and the INCUMBENT PARTY RIGHT NOW, IN WASHINGTON IS DEMOCRAT!

That liberals want to keep denying this and pretending the status quo is still the reality of the day, just shows how divorced from reality they truly are.

;)

The point is this. The Tea Party candidates are imploding (Angel is a great example, and Paul is stumbling), and the Dems are going to get two to three seats more in the Senate. With the Dem majority in the House this fall, the Dems are going to ram the rest of their programs down the far right's collective throat.

Too bad, so sad.

The point is this. The Tea Party candidates are imploding (Angel is a great example, and Paul is stumbling), and the Dems are going to get two to three seats more in the Senate. With the Dem majority in the House this fall, the Dems are going to ram the rest of their programs down the far right's collective throat.

Too bad, so sad.

Let's just wait for November, shall we?

;)

Too bad, so sad.

BTW, what are you talking about? Rand is up!

Election 2010: Kentucky Senate
Kentucky Senate: Paul (R) 49% Conway (D) 41%
Election 2010: Kentucky Senate - Rasmussen Reports

:eusa_eh:

Too bad, so sad.

What fantasy are you getting your info from? In every poll I've read, Paul is up BIG TIME!

Paul +6.5
Paul +10
Paul +8
Paul +8

RealClearPolitics - Election 2010 - Kentucky Senate - Paul vs. Conway

I don't know where you are reading this, but you should quit reading those liberal blogs. Liberal lies, and they are obviously lying to you.

Better look at the fund raising, TPS, and carefully study what those polls are saying. Your man Paul will lose by 6% points and Angle now will lose by more than 10% points. Because of your TP folks, the GOP is not going to be able to say "no" next term, and you are going to be stuck with Dem legislation up the wazoo.

Better look at the fund raising, TPS, and carefully study what those polls are saying. Your man Paul will lose by 6% points and Angle now will lose by more than 10% points. Because of your TP folks, the GOP is not going to be able to say "no" next term, and you are going to be stuck with Dem legislation up the wazoo.

Yeah, when you have actual stats, facts and urls (such as I have provided) to back that BS up, get back to me.

BTW, the Nevada election is a toss up. The points are WELL within the margin of error. Hardly what you would call 10 points ahead.

Reid +2.2
Reid plus+4
Reid +1
Reid +2
Reid +2

Nevada polls means that Reid has pulled even with Angle (meaning he is surging and she is self-destructing).

Kentucky financials show that Rand will not be able to compete in advertising the last six weeks of the campaign unless he robs Fort Knox.

Your Tea Party has cost the GOP the opportunity to pick up significantly in Congress, and in fact threatens the real possibility of 61 or 62 Senate votes for the Dems. The independents will vote for the Dems, Christie will not caucus with the GOP and normally will vote with the Dems, as well as the two Maine senators and Lugar and Brown are susceptible to Dem offers to their pet programs.

You smucks are in a world of hurt.

Forum List

Back