Carville pollster shows Democrats stumbling even further with electorate

I like the tea party just not all the uneducated stay at home mom's that are part of it.

As opposed to an uneducated, stay at home IN YOUR MOMS BASEMENT piece of shit like you?

Pale, I like you, but please can we keep the personal attacks down in my threads?

All you accomplish by doing that is exactly what Topspin wants, which is DERAILING THE THREAD.

Don't you realize the guy has about as much intellectual power as a bucket of hair, so all he has is inciting a flame war?

He gets everyone involved in personal attacks, then they stop discussing the actual issue.

That's all he's doing. One or two jibes at that moron, I agree, are fun. But if it goes on post after post, you are just giving him EXACTLY WHAT HE WANTS.

It's his tactic. By falling for it, you are just giving him what he wants.

You want to really infuriate him? Give him one or two good ones, and then ignore the pathetic loser. He'll go nuts! He thrives on the attention like a two year old having a tantrum.

Trust me! ;)

This guy just can't accept he lost a debate!

:lol::lol::lol:

Just post a link to the healthcare bill and I will admit you "won". You can't make claims about the healthcare bill and then not even post the page of the bill that supports your claim and think you somehow won something.

Oh go peddle your BS somewhere else. I gave you enough evidence of their plans to ration, including the new Healthcare czar.

You are just saying, if it doesn't come EXACTLY from the healthcare bill it can't be true.

That's EXACTLY the point!! Thanks for finally admitting that what you claim isn't actually in the bill.

Just post a link to the healthcare bill and I will admit you "won". You can't make claims about the healthcare bill and then not even post the page of the bill that supports your claim and think you somehow won something.

Oh go peddle your BS somewhere else. I gave you enough evidence of their plans to ration, including the new Healthcare czar.

You are just saying, if it doesn't come EXACTLY from the healthcare bill it can't be true.

That's EXACTLY the point!! Thanks for finally admitting that what you claim isn't actually in the bill.

I didn't admit ANYTHING OF THE KIND you moron!

I'm saying, the actual language of the bill is irrelevant. What's important is HOW DEMOCRATS HAVE MADE IT CLEAR THEY PLAN TO CARRY OUT THE BILL.

Do you get it?????? They have told us they don't care what the Constituiton says, why should they care what the actual bill says. THEY HAVE ADMITTED THEY HAVEN'T READ IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Do the lights start to come on????????

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Now stop derailing my thread before I report you!

I'm saying, the actual language of the bill is irrelevant.

:clap2: HAHAHAH, Keep piling on the proof for me. I appreciate it.

I like the tea party just not all the uneducated stay at home mom's that are part of it.

As opposed to an uneducated, stay at home IN YOUR MOMS BASEMENT piece of shit like you?

Pale, I like you, but please can we keep the personal attacks down in my threads?

All you accomplish by doing that is exactly what Topspin wants, which is DERAILING THE THREAD.

Don't you realize the guy has about as much intellectual power as a bucket of hair, so all he has is inciting a flame war?

He gets everyone involved in personal attacks, then they stop discussing the actual issue.

That's all he's doing. One or two jibes at that moron, I agree, are fun. But if it goes on post after post, you are just giving him EXACTLY WHAT HE WANTS.

It's his tactic. By falling for it, you are just giving him what he wants.

You want to really infuriate him? Give him one or two good ones, and then ignore the pathetic loser. He'll go nuts! He thrives on the attention like a two year old having a tantrum.

Trust me! ;)

Well, I like you too samurai, but you really don't have much room to lecture me about insults when you go on about people "peddling their bull shit" and calling people "moron," and that's just in a couple posts you've made right here. That's kind of hypocritical of you to expect someone else to do something it doesn't appear you do yourself.

I've been here a long time, far, far longer than you have. Best you just let me worry about how I conduct myself on here.

Compassionate and open minded liberalism on display.

Thank you Topspin for pointing out your own prejudices so that we don't have to.

would have been a lot worse for the dems with honestly phrased questions. You set up a straw man poll, and a majority vote for the straw, then you know you have a serious issue.

I have no doubt your less educated. NONE

Sure... now you lie to me about your MBA, and I'll just top it. See how that works?

But you're not fooling anyone here moron. You talk like an absolute JACK ASS. A RACIST jack ass at that. I doubt you ever even finished high school.

your a fucking hack, why would I car what you think. Your certainly too chicken shit to put your money were your mouth is.

Compassionate and open minded liberalism on display.

Thank you Topspin for pointing out your own prejudices so that we don't have to.

no problem, no parts of elitist.

I'll crack on hacks from both sides, you far righties can pat each other on the back all you want. your crazy:cuckoo:

I'm still waiting for you to post a link to the actual healthcare bill that you conveniently ignored multiple times in the other thread.

no one on this board has ever 'lost a debate' to you.

and the public may be thrilled with dems... but they like repubs less... :cuckoo:

In the Rasmussen Reports Election 2010 Balance of Power summary, Democrats have a 51-44 advantage and five states are Toss-Ups.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports

now go answer the man's question .... or aren't they linking the information on your insane rightwingnut blogs?

I'm still waiting for you to post a link to the actual healthcare bill that you conveniently ignored multiple times in the other thread.

and the public may be thrilled with dems... but they like repubs less... :cuckoo:

In the Rasmussen Reports Election 2010 Balance of Power summary, Democrats have a 51-44 advantage and five states are Toss-Ups.

now go answer the man's question .... or aren't they linking the information on your insane rightwingnut blogs?

Repubs are up 6 on Dems. Try to keep up Jillian. To use your terms, they hate Repubs 6 points less.

Repub are up 6 on Dems. Try to keep up Jillian.

you not see what i linked from rasmussen?

:thup:

Repub are up 6 on Dems. Try to keep up Jillian.

you not see what i linked from rasmussen?

:thup:

RCP has Congressional Repubs with a 6% higher approval rating. Thanks for the snarky referral to your source. Three independents are counted as Dems, so it is really 48-44, with five toss ups. Oops!

Sure... now you lie to me about your MBA, and I'll just top it. See how that works?

But you're not fooling anyone here moron. You talk like an absolute JACK ASS. A RACIST jack ass at that. I doubt you ever even finished high school.

your a fucking hack, why would I car what you think. Your certainly too chicken shit to put your money were your mouth is.

Gambling on this board is not only against the rules, it's more than likely illegal ya moron.

You've got chicken shit for brains.

One of the first things an educated person learns is, there are many people smarter than yourself. Also, that there is much to learn. Time to turn off Cartoon Network and finish your summer school homework. (that is what you meant about more educated right?)

I call people out, if someone can't identify the hard right who say's all liberals this or he's a muslim. Then I could give two shits if they are offended by me attacking them.
I attack hacks on both sides, I have no real agenda besides getting a few laughs slamming the hacktastic and teaching poor how to get rich.

I'm sure some of the trash out of your mouth is against the rules Pale Rider. I'm also not surprised you continue to puss out.

Forum List

Back