Carson/Trump Ticket?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
I am beginning to think that a Carson/Trump ticket might be a good combination as President and Vice President. Carson is obviously the most intelligent and thoughtful candidate out there, whereas Trump is more like a Joe Biden with brains. If we remember the proper Constitutional role of the President, Carson would fit the bill better than anyone else. As Vice President, Trump could be our chief negotiator, both legislatively and in dealing with foreign governments. What say you?

no
blacks have an agenda of their own..... and it runs counter to supporting european heritage, culture and tradition.

I would love that ticket. I'm leaning more toward Carson. I might like a Carson/Cruz ticket more

Trump seems to be veering away from a 3rd Party candidacy. If GOP support coalesces around Carson, a VP slot would allow him to promote his principal interests; immigration and trade.

Trump seems to be veering away from a 3rd Party candidacy. If GOP support coalesces around Carson, a VP slot would allow him to promote his principal interests; immigration and trade.

Trump is done.
Carson is in (for how long, not sure)
Cruz is the VP candidate if Carson is to win.

Forum List

Back