Carson Overtakes Trump in Iowa

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
We may finally be seeing the beginning of the end for Mr. Trump.

With a big boost from women, Dr. Ben Carson leads Donald Trump 28 - 20 percent among Iowa likely Republican Caucus participants, with 13 percent for Sen. Marco Rubio of Florida and 10 percent for Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas, according to a Quinnipiac University poll released today.

This compares to the results of a September 11 survey by the independent Quinnipiac (KWIN-uh-pe-ack) University showing Trump at 27 percent with Carson at 21 percent.

Today, Sen. Rand Paul is at 6 percent, with Carly Fiorina and former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush at 5 percent each. No other candidate tops 3 percent, with 3 percent undecided.

Release Detail

With a big boost from women, Dr. Ben Carson leads Donald Trump 28 - 20 percent among Iowa likely Republican Caucus participants, with 13 percent for Sen. Marco Rubio of Florida and 10 percent for Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas, according to a Quinnipiac University poll released today.

This compares to the results of a September 11 survey by the independent Quinnipiac (KWIN-uh-pe-ack) University showing Trump at 27 percent with Carson at 21 percent.

Today, Sen. Rand Paul is at 6 percent, with Carly Fiorina and former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush at 5 percent each. No other candidate tops 3 percent, with 3 percent undecided.

Release Detail

that would be amusing.... he'll implode, too... because carson isn't smart enough or sane enough to sustain a long campaign. if I had to put my money on someone right now, i'd say that Rubio is creeping up little by little and a year from now may well be your nominee.

Release Detail

that would be amusing.... he'll implode, too... because carson isn't smart enough or sane enough to sustain a long campaign. if I had to put my money on someone right now, i'd say that Rubio is creeping up little by little and a year from now may well be your nominee.

I agree that Rubio will be the likely Republican nominee.

Release Detail

Carson IS smart. It is dumb to say he isn't. How many retards are neuro surgeons? lol
The fact is, he isn't presidential material. He has SOME terrible policies and beliefs. Plus, the fact that he is a bible thumper isn't going to help him. No one wants a theocracy.

Rubio is gross. I will admit he has grown up a bit since his "water bottle" days LOL

Carson pulls ahead of Trump in Iowa poll

"The Quinnipiac University survey showed the retired neurosurgeon leading Trump 28-20 percent among likely GOP caucus-goers. "

"The Iowa poll showed Carson leading among women compared with Trump, 33-13 percent, while they were almost evenly split among men. "

"But Iowa isn't the only state where Carson is rising. A Wisconsin Public Radio survey showed Carson leading in the state with 20 percent, with Trump and Rubio at 18 percent, among probable and definite primary voters. "

Ever notice how erotic political chatter is?

'Biden pulls out...' (self-explanatory)

'Carson pulls ahead of Trump' (homoerotic wrestling)

'Clinton takes the lead over Sanders' (femdom)

I'm not sure who I'll support yet .... either way, when the election rolls around and the country realizes there's an IDIOT with one hand on the red phone and the other on his ego, they'll send them packing as fast as they did Palin.

POOF, another Democratic POTUS elected by RW stupidity.

I'm not sure who I'll support yet .... either way, when the election rolls around and the country realizes there's an IDIOT with one hand on the red phone and the other on his ego, they'll send them packing as fast as they did Palin.

Blacks will vote for Carson over Hillary.

You think they are racist or something? Its not like they have always overwhelmingly supported democrat or something.

It shocks ANYONE that Caucus Party ass-lickers are polling in favor of a Free Trade candidate?
Hah! Poll the average person, not the Establishment gophers.

It shocks ANYONE that Caucus Party ass-lickers are polling favor of a Free Trade candidate?
Hah! Poll the average person, not the Establishment gophers.
Its about multi-national corporations not Americans. Asshole :)

You think they are racist or something? Its not like they have always overwhelmingly supported democrat or something.
I think they will support Carson over Hillary because he's black yes. And that is evident by their overwhelming support of Obama.

if carson was elected wouldn't he be breaking the Hippocratic Oath?

I mean how do you send soldiers off to die if you taken an oath to save lives ?

Carson pulls ahead of Trump in Iowa poll

"The Quinnipiac University survey showed the retired neurosurgeon leading Trump 28-20 percent among likely GOP caucus-goers. "

"The Iowa poll showed Carson leading among women compared with Trump, 33-13 percent, while they were almost evenly split among men. "

"But Iowa isn't the only state where Carson is rising. A Wisconsin Public Radio survey showed Carson leading in the state with 20 percent, with Trump and Rubio at 18 percent, among probable and definite primary voters. "

please nominate him....

pretty please

Forum List

Back