Carnival to introduce "Cougar Cruise"

you ended up the hottest babe?

and How old do you have to be, to be considered a cougar?

No I wasn't the hottest babe, but the thread was about the women here. Somehow a couple of us guys ended up posting pics.

I think it was to get more of the women to post theirs :lol:
I meant who! sorry for the typo.:(:lol::lol:

oooohhh...

I actually don't remember. EZ's pretty damn sexy though. Rav, well, I couldn't see her behind the french fries :lol:

No I wasn't the hottest babe, but the thread was about the women here. Somehow a couple of us guys ended up posting pics.

I think it was to get more of the women to post theirs :lol:
I meant who! sorry for the typo.:(:lol::lol:

oooohhh...

I actually don't remember. EZ's pretty damn sexy though. Rav, well, I couldn't see her behind the french fries :lol:

I think I remember that thread, I was pretty new and Dildo kept trying to get me to post a pic.:lol:

When it comes to sex though, what's better than a cougar? They know exactly what they want.

If you're a 20 year old dude, you can have the prissy little 20 year old girl who may have SOME experience, or you can have the older woman who knows not only exactly what she wants, but how to please as well.

If I wasn't spoken for, I'd be a cougar hunter. Although I'm almost 30, do I still count as cougar bait?

A women doesn't need any experience.

She just has to be there, be naked, and be willing.

When it comes to sex though, what's better than a cougar? They know exactly what they want.

If you're a 20 year old dude, you can have the prissy little 20 year old girl who may have SOME experience, or you can have the older woman who knows not only exactly what she wants, but how to please as well.

If I wasn't spoken for, I'd be a cougar hunter. Although I'm almost 30, do I still count as cougar bait?

I disagree.

I'd much rather my woman know how to reciprocate.

Brilliant fucking idea!

My advice to every guy age 18-24 is to get your ass on one of these cruises. The best thing you could possibly do for your maturity as a lover is to get with as many cougers as you can find. I had a fling with a 35 year old when I was 21 and in a very short two month span I went from not knowing shit about pleasing a woman to being an expert.

I disagree.

we usually learn how to do that right long before you guys learn to pleasure us right.:lol:

I disagree.

we usually learn how to do that right long before you guys learn to pleasure us right.:lol:

Contrary to popular belief, it's not really the enigma that so many make it out to be.

Guys will be amazed to find out just how much more action they can get if they're good. It's totally worth the effort to perfect the art.

And especially if you have a girl you'd like to hold on to.

I married a woman who is a few years older than me, and I completely agree with Paulie's post.

Forum List

Back