Carnival to introduce "Cougar Cruise"

When it comes to sex though, what's better than a cougar? They know exactly what they want.

If you're a 20 year old dude, you can have the prissy little 20 year old girl who may have SOME experience, or you can have the older woman who knows not only exactly what she wants, but how to please as well.

If I wasn't spoken for, I'd be a cougar hunter. Although I'm almost 30, do I still count as cougar bait?

:disagree:

I prefer 3 college co-eds that may not know what they're doing but are willing to learn.:party:

They better be careful when they sail or they will all kill each other------hell, they may do that anyway--nevermind.

When it comes to sex though, what's better than a cougar? They know exactly what they want.

If you're a 20 year old dude, you can have the prissy little 20 year old girl who may have SOME experience, or you can have the older woman who knows not only exactly what she wants, but how to please as well.

If I wasn't spoken for, I'd be a cougar hunter. Although I'm almost 30, do I still count as cougar bait?

Yep...here's your's:

mean-old-lady.jpg

i stumbled into a cougar bar.. with da man...i noticed a lot of older ladies dressed to the nines with younger men but hey...who am i to think about it....so we have dinner....on way out hubby hits the head...i am standing there alone when a very nice looking younger man 23 to 26...comes up and says..."hello sweetie" i turn around looking for the sweetie...he goes.."i am talking to you"...i flipping freak out and run to the hostess desk...which of course angers da man when he comes out and cant find me...they should have warnings at the damn door...and wouldnt you expect most of the men taking this cruise to be gigalos? in some form or fashion?

you ended up the hottest babe?

and How old do you have to be, to be considered a cougar?

No I wasn't the hottest babe, but the thread was about the women here. Somehow a couple of us guys ended up posting pics.

I think it was to get more of the women to post theirs :lol:

Forum List

Back