Carly insulted Barbara Boxers appearance. Mocked her hair. So why is she so bent out of shape?

who has an ugly persona?

I'LL JUST LEAVE THIS HERE.........................

Senator Barbara Boxer: "Don't Call Me Ma'am" - General ...
IC
â–¶ 0:17
www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0CprVYsG0k

Jun 18, 2009 - Uploaded by EpicPwnTVSenator Barbara Boxer: "Don't Call Me Ma'am" , Call me by my Title- General Michael Walsh.
I heard about this on Levin. Checked it out. All over the net. It's true. So it's a pretty "drama queen" hypocritical moment for her to be so thin skinned now.

I like her but Carly playing this hypocritical bullshit to the max is leaving a bad taste in mouth.

"In 2010, Fiorina was caught on an open mic commenting on Boxer's hair as she was prepping for an interview with CNN affiliate KXTV. Fiorina told her staff that someone saw Boxer on television and "said what everyone says, 'God what is that hair?' So yesterday!"

And conservatives don't bitch about the link. It was the first one I grabbed.

That Time Carly Fiorina Got Caught Dissing Her Opponent's Hair On Camera

lol, stop listening to Levin. No wonder you're so bitchy.

who has an ugly persona?

IC

Jun 18, 2009 - Uploaded by EpicPwnTVSenator Barbara Boxer: "Don't Call Me Ma'am" , Call me by my Title- General Michael Walsh.
I heard about this on Levin. Checked it out. All over the net. It's true. So it's a pretty "drama queen" hypocritical moment for her to be so thin skinned now.

I like her but Carly playing this hypocritical bullshit to the max is leaving a bad taste in mouth.

"In 2010, Fiorina was caught on an open mic commenting on Boxer's hair as she was prepping for an interview with CNN affiliate KXTV. Fiorina told her staff that someone saw Boxer on television and "said what everyone says, 'God what is that hair?' So yesterday!"

i make you cry; but it's only because you deserve it leftard. that doesnt make me bitchy

who has an ugly persona?

IC

i make you cry; but it's only because you deserve it leftard. that doesnt make me bitchy

Well, you're definitely our bitch around here.

Let's hear how great Carly Fiorina's business career has been.

who has an ugly persona?

IC

Well, you're definitely our bitch around here.

Let's hear how great Carly Fiorina's business career has been.

try to keep up idiot

Why such growth? Well, Fiorina spearheaded a major $25 billion acquisition of HP’s rival, Compaq, to increase the company’s share of the personal computer market. The merger was publicly controversial, in part because it tipped HP’s focus toward computers (a tough market) and away from its most successful product, printers.
The merger went through, and the company grew. In 2001, the year before the merger, revenue was $45.7 billion, and the Compaq revenue was about $40 billion. In 2003, after the two companies merged, revenue was $73 billion.

I know it's hard to believe. ...but the media found someone that makes Hillary appear pleasant. That's why they support her.

Caught off mic commenting on someone's hair is the same as publicly insulting someone's face? Is this a joke?

Fiorina is a garden variety bitch/witch.

As the saying is, Life is a bitch, and then you marry one.

Well, Life is a bitch, and then you hire one to run your company into the ground.
That isn't what happened. Pop your head out of your ass and learn something. It will hurt for a while but it gets easier.

full disclosure:

here is people like you left-wing idiots trying to downplay her successes

Stephen Morrissette, a business professor at the University of Chicago, noted that the fact that so much of the revenue growth was a result of the merger casts some shade on Fiorina’s claim.
"Most executives would likely not use the phrasing ‘doubled the size of the company’ to describe their performance if the increase was all or mostly due to an acquisition," Morrissette said.

Fiorina is a garden variety bitch/witch.

As the saying is, Life is a bitch, and then you marry one.

Well, Life is a bitch, and then you hire one to run your company into the ground.
That isn't what happened. Pop your head out of your ass and learn something. It will hurt for a while but it gets easier.

look at this left-wing idiot Carbintard; making a fool of himself every day here! here is the idiot using an insulting, sexist term against a woman....................................in the name of left-wing values of tolerance

it is just laughable that they even bother to try masking their hypocrisy, these left-wingers

here ya go fool; from a left-leaning site no less

ok go cry

Carly Fiorina fights back against HP layoff claims, says she ...
www.politifact.com/.../carly-fiorina/carly-fiorina-fights-ba...
PolitiFact.com
May 10, 2015 - Carly Fiorina is fighting back against critics, including a cyber-squatter, ... (a tough market) and away from its most successful product, printers.

Fiorina is known for lying......and in her response she stretched the truth, some.......she won't last long, anyway.
From your link:

But that doesn’t tell the entire tale. There are a few critical caveats.

Where the growth came from

Why such growth? Well, Fiorina spearheaded a major $25 billion acquisition of HP’s rival, Compaq, to increase the company’s share of the personal computer market. The merger was publicly controversial, in part because it tipped HP’s focus toward computers (a tough market) and away from its most successful product, printers.

The merger went through, and the company grew. In 2001, the year before the merger, revenue was $45.7 billion, and the Compaq revenue was about $40 billion. In 2003, after the two companies merged, revenue was $73 billion.

Stephen Morrissette, a business professor at the University of Chicago, noted that the fact that so much of the revenue growth was a result of the merger casts some shade on Fiorina’s claim.

"Most executives would likely not use the phrasing ‘doubled the size of the company’ to describe their performance if the increase was all or mostly due to an acquisition," Morrissette said.

Doubled revenues, but not necessarily stronger

Despite the increased revenue, the HP-Compaq merger led to sluggish stock prices and missed profitability targets.
The merger also led to the thousands of firings often cited by Fiorina’s critics. The merger was widely seen as a bust at the time, and it contributed to the HP board’s decision to fire Fiorina. (HP stock valueplunged by nearly half during her tenure and rose again after she was fired.)

HP had $42.4 billion in revenues and $3.1 billion in net earnings in 1999. When Fiorina was ousted in 2005, yes, the company reported $86.7 billion in sales. But that year HP had only $2.4 billion in earnings.

Some analysts have seen the merger more favorably in recent years, noting that it accomplished Fiorina’s goal of increasing HP’s share of the personal computer market even though Fiorina’s execution failed.

Fiorina "is taking credit for something she launched and got started," Charles House, co-author of The HP Phenomenon, told the San Jose Mercury News in 2011. "But I think you obviously have to give a hell of a lot of credit to (her successor) for making it successful. I'd be loath to say it would be the same with her there."

Our ruling

Fiorina said that while she was CEO of HP, the size of the company "doubled."

That's correct when discussing one specific aspect, revenues, but you could argue that's a bit of a red herring.
The revenue growth was largely thanks to a controversial merger with Compaq and not organic. Moreover, the new revenue did not come with proportional increases to either profits or the number of HP jobs.

Carly isn't bent out of shape. She's a big girl.

What happened was she got an opportunity. Trump said something insulting and she turned it around. She is cool, and she made hay with it.

Pfft. Only temporary. A very stupid strategy because there will be many conservative women like me who are now going. ......

"You hypocritical bitch ".

ETA: and men. I just got an email from my husband. He's just heard it on Levin too at work. Guess what he wrote?

"What a hypocritical bitch".

:lol:

It was right to call Trump to the mat for insulting Carly's face.

The voters should reject such nonsense, where ever it comes from..
Her remark about Boxer's hair was equally catty. But the way Carly turned it around was brilliant.

Caught off mic commenting on someone's hair is the same as publicly insulting someone's face? Is this a joke?

Yes....it is.

And you're the joke.

Forum List

Back