Carly insulted Barbara Boxers appearance. Mocked her hair. So why is she so bent out of shape?

Carly isn't bent out of shape. She's a big girl.

What happened was she got an opportunity. Trump said something insulting and she turned it around. She is cool, and she made hay with it.

Pfft. Only temporary. A very stupid strategy because there will be many conservative women like me who are now going. ......

"You hypocritical bitch ".

ETA: and men. I just got an email from my husband. He's just heard it on Levin too at work. Guess what he wrote?

"What a hypocritical bitch".

:lol:

It was right to call Trump to the mat for insulting Carly's face.

The voters should reject such nonsense, where ever it comes from..
Her remark about Boxer's hair was equally catty. But the way Carly turned it around was brilliant.

So Carli likes exchanging insults.

Good to know.

I heard about this on Levin. Checked it out. All over the net. It's true. So it's a pretty "drama queen" hypocritical moment for her to be so thin skinned now.

I like her but Carly playing this hypocritical bullshit to the max is leaving a bad taste in mouth.

"In 2010, Fiorina was caught on an open mic commenting on Boxer's hair as she was prepping for an interview with CNN affiliate KXTV. Fiorina told her staff that someone saw Boxer on television and "said what everyone says, 'God what is that hair?' So yesterday!"

And conservatives don't bitch about the link. It was the first one I grabbed.

That Time Carly Fiorina Got Caught Dissing Her Opponent's Hair On Camera
Caught off mic commenting on someone's hair is the same as publicly insulting someone's face? Is this a joke?

Yes....it is.

And you're the joke.
Nice try Whistledick.

Carly isn't bent out of shape. She's a big girl.

What happened was she got an opportunity. Trump said something insulting and she turned it around. She is cool, and she made hay with it.

Pfft. Only temporary. A very stupid strategy because there will be many conservative women like me who are now going. ......

"You hypocritical bitch ".

ETA: and men. I just got an email from my husband. He's just heard it on Levin too at work. Guess what he wrote?

"What a hypocritical bitch".

:lol:

It was right to call Trump to the mat for insulting Carly's face.

The voters should reject such nonsense, where ever it comes from..
Her remark about Boxer's hair was equally catty. But the way Carly turned it around was brilliant.

So Carli likes exchanging insults.

Good to know.

We spell it Carly here in America.

I heard about this on Levin. Checked it out. All over the net. It's true. So it's a pretty "drama queen" hypocritical moment for her to be so thin skinned now.

I like her but Carly playing this hypocritical bullshit to the max is leaving a bad taste in mouth.

"In 2010, Fiorina was caught on an open mic commenting on Boxer's hair as she was prepping for an interview with CNN affiliate KXTV. Fiorina told her staff that someone saw Boxer on television and "said what everyone says, 'God what is that hair?' So yesterday!"

Caught off mic commenting on someone's hair is the same as publicly insulting someone's face? Is this a joke?

Yes....it is.

And you're the joke.
Nice try Whistledick.

Making fun of someone's looks. Then awhile later you try to use somebody's comments about your's to climb the polls?

Sounds pretty hypocritical and dishonest to me.

The reason the media is trying to prop this woman up is because she has a history that can be exploited.

who has an ugly persona?

I'LL JUST LEAVE THIS HERE.........................

Senator Barbara Boxer: "Don't Call Me Ma'am" - General ...
IC
â–¶ 0:17
www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0CprVYsG0k

Jun 18, 2009 - Uploaded by EpicPwnTVSenator Barbara Boxer: "Don't Call Me Ma'am" , Call me by my Title- General Michael Walsh.

lol, stop listening to Levin. No wonder you're so bitchy.

Hey! I stay so mellow because I let Levin do my screaming for me.

:)

Trump said it in private. It was supposed to be an off the record smart ass comment and the reporter didn't keep it off the record.

Yes....it is.

And you're the joke.
Nice try Whistledick.

Making fun of someone's looks. Then awhile later you try to use somebody's comments about your's to climb the polls?

Sounds pretty hypocritical and dishonest to me.

The reason the media is trying to prop this woman up is because she has a history that can be exploited.

I'm about to start a thread on that history.

Trump is right, Carly Fiorina comes across as a very cold, calculative, ruthless persona. She's usually either frowning or holding a frigid expressionless look. She does not look like a kind or caring person. That's for sure. Even Hillary has a warmer face. Trump is always getting skewered for being brave enough to say the things that most Americans agree on.

Carly Forina Did What?

It's okay for her to go after Barbara Box but not fair for The Donald to say something similar about her? Okay for women to be catty but not men?

I think it's more revealing. At least Trump isn't a phony.

Carly Forina Did What?

It's okay for her to go after Barbara Box but not fair for The Donald to say something similar about her? Okay for women to be catty but not men?

If you ask me, both of them (Fiorina/Trump) are crass.

Fiorina is a lying machine. Only fools would take this broad seriously. Her lies have been exposed, yet she continues to lie.......she lives in a bubble with the rest of her followers.

She and her followers are like mushrooms, they thrive in the dark and eat manure.

Unfortunately for the former Hewlett-Packard CEO, her relationship with the truth is becoming a bit too casual.

It doesn’t matter to Republican voters, or even Fiorina herself, that everything from her Planned Parenthood riff was a lie. They don’t care about the fact that nothing she said was in any of the footage, edited or otherwise.

Republicans, after all, hold the preexisting viewpoint that Planned Parenthood is evil and needs to be shut down. Even though millions of people rely on their services. Even though millions of women receive life-saving screenings and treatment through the organization. Even though zero – zip, zilch, nada – federal dollars go toward abortion services.

So the lie doesn’t matter. Instead, it becomes Republican voters’ and Fiorina’s truth.
Carly Fiorina Continues To Lie About Planned Parenthood Tapes

Forum List

Back