Carjacking in Chicago Now a Misdemeanor Charge So as Not To Get the Black Kids Angry!

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Hilarious. Hey, let's put more Black activists in key law enforcement positions. It is working great.

"Juvenile [Black] minds are not fully developed." Understatement of the year. :p

I'm sure the adults get kids to hijack cars for this very reason.

Hilarious. Hey, let's put more Black activists in key law enforcement positions. It is working great.

"Juvenile [Black] minds are not fully developed." Understatement of the year. :p

Are you saying all the carjackers in Chicago are black?

698x393

Wheeling carjacking suspect arrested in Chicago
Police have arrested a man wanted for allegedly carjacking a vehicle with a mother and two young children inside as her husband made a quick run into a drugstore Sunday in Wheeling.

Leon Spektor, 38, was taken into custody about 8:30 a.m. Wednesday in the 300 block of West Chicago Avenue in Chicago. A warrant had been issued for his arrest.

The Chicago Police Department assisted in the arrest, according to Wheeling Deputy police Chief Todd Wolff.

Police on Tuesday had asked for the public’s help in locating the suspect, who had been identified after police reviewed surveillance video from the Walgreens at 10 N. Milwaukee Ave. and conducted a photo lineup with the mother, who was robbed of her cellphone and money. She was released with her children on Chicago’s Northwest Side.

“He took them on a 25-mile terrorizing drive,” Wolff said Tuesday.

Dayem, thanks JQPublic1, an ugly jewish or italian criminal in Chicago certainly changes everything and reverses the overwhelming Black violent criminal activity plaguing the country. :p

Dayem, thanks JQPublic1, an ugly jewish or italian criminal in Chicago certainly changes everything and reverses the overwhelming Black violent criminal activity plaguing the country. :p
Well, I don't know his ethnicity but he certainly is not Black, Asian or Hispanic. Heh heh heh!

That's ridiculous. Felony theft is $300 or more.

What kind of junk heaps are these dummies jacking that they are worth less than 300 bucks. Some of these poor kids clearly need training on target selection criteria....

698x393

Police have arrested a man wanted for allegedly carjacking a vehicle with a mother and two young children inside as her husband made a quick run into a drugstore Sunday in Wheeling.

Leon Spektor, 38, was taken into custody about 8:30 a.m. Wednesday in the 300 block of West Chicago Avenue in Chicago. A warrant had been issued for his arrest.

The Chicago Police Department assisted in the arrest, according to Wheeling Deputy police Chief Todd Wolff.

Police on Tuesday had asked for the public’s help in locating the suspect, who had been identified after police reviewed surveillance video from the Walgreens at 10 N. Milwaukee Ave. and conducted a photo lineup with the mother, who was robbed of her cellphone and money. She was released with her children on Chicago’s Northwest Side.

black youth commit crimes way out of proportion to their numbers--at higher rates
Juvenile Arrest Rate Trends
Violent crime in the United States: Youth, minorities and public awareness - Journalist's Resource
CDC-homicide-chart.jpg

in my city--YES the blacks commit carjackings more

now--some of you are trying to deny undeniable facts about black crime and illiteracy
but the numbers are RIGHT there...you can't deny them or try to twist them around--so don't

why can't you accept the truth? I accept that the Asians score higher than whites and get better grades.. and I admire some of their cultures are more conducive to learning/etc...they must be smarter
I'm not afraid of that truth

698x393

black youth commit crimes way out of proportion to their numbers--at higher rates
Juvenile Arrest Rate Trends
Violent crime in the United States: Youth, minorities and public awareness - Journalist's Resource
CDC-homicide-chart.jpg

in my city--YES the blacks commit carjackings more

now--some of you are trying to deny undeniable facts about black crime and illiteracy
but the numbers are RIGHT there...you can't deny them or try to twist them around--so don't

why can't you accept the truth? I accept that the Asians score higher than whites and get better grades.. and I admire some of their cultures are more conducive to learning/etc...they must be smarter

Not all of us fall for the statistical O ki doke.
One poster puts it like this:
amrchaos
"Let us check his math, shall we?o_O

Let say there are 5 black people and 5 white people in a room.

and each black person commit a crime against a white person, but only 1(1 out of 5 concept) white person commit a crime against a black person. So that is 5 offenses against whites, 1 offense against blacks.

Now lets multiply the number of whites in the room by 5. So there is 5 blacks and 25 whites. All 5 blacks commit a crime on a white person. 5 (5 out of 25) whites commit a crime on a black person.

That is 5 offenses against whites. 5 offenses against blacks. See the problem with 'Dr' Duke's math? By increasing the number of whites, you increase the number of offenses on Blacks. However, the number of offenses by Blacks stay the same.

o_O Understand?"

I accept that the Asians score higher than whites and get better grades.. and I admire some of their cultures are more conducive to learning/etc...they must be smarter
But you seem to be totally terrified of this truth:
African immigrants now West's new “model minority”?
"WASHINGTON-Do African immigrants make the smartest Americans? The question may sound outlandish, but if you were judging by statistics alone, you could find plenty of evidence to back it up.
In a side-by-side comparison of 2000 census data by sociologist John R. Logan at the Mumford Center, State University of New York at Albany, black immigrants from Africa average the highest educational attainment of any population group in the country, including whites and Asians.
For example, 43.8 percent of African immigrants had achieved a college degree, compared to 42.5 of Asian Americans, 28.9 percent for immigrants from Europe, Russia and Canada, and 23.1 percent of the U.S. population as a whole."

I accept that the Asians score higher than whites and get better grades.. and I admire some of their cultures are more conducive to learning/etc...they must be smarter
"WASHINGTON-Do African immigrants make the smartest Americans? The question may sound outlandish, but if you were judging by statistics alone, you could find plenty of evidence to back it up.
In a side-by-side comparison of 2000 census data by sociologist John R. Logan at the Mumford Center, State University of New York at Albany, black immigrants from Africa average the highest educational attainment of any population group in the country, including whites and Asians.
For example, 43.8 percent of African immigrants had achieved a college degree, compared to 42.5 of Asian Americans, 28.9 percent for immigrants from Europe, Russia and Canada, and 23.1 percent of the U.S. population as a whole."
If all of that is true, African countries should be terrified, not the US. If we are getting all of the brightest minds in Africa, a continent with the lowest IQ scores on average than any other continent.... Africa is experiencing a brain drain that it simply cannot afford. It doesn't hurt us at all to have smart and successful immigrants.

so you do accept blacks graduate at lower levels and commit more crime per capita??

you always deflect..first it was the black college women--who might be enrolled more but graduate less!!!
now it's the immigrants :hahah REALLY?
1. they are not American--and your link means shit--just like the college women...that's out of the population of the African immigrants!!! I worked with one
top 10 immigrant sending countries
Country 2014 2015
1. Mexico 134,052 158,619
2. China 76,089 74,558
3. India 77,908 64,116
4. Philippines 49,996 56,478
5. Cuba 46,679 54,396
6. Dominican Rep. 44,577 50,610
7. Vietnam 30,283 30,832
8. Iraq 19,153 21,107
9. El Salvador 19,273 19,487
10. Pakistan 18,612 18,057
Total 1,016,518 1,051,031

Immigration to the United States - Wikipedia

you always seem to pick the smallest population example--that means nothing--not comparable
are you going to keep giving crap statistics?

I already linked how Africa has the highest illiteracy rate
you just make yourself look stupid by trying to deflect and deny what is the ACTUAL TRUTH
here is the illiteracy map again--now please tell us how Africans are so much smarter
World Illiteracy Map

I feel that carjacking is a very serious crime and that anyone who commits that crime should be severely punished.

I feel that the mayor of Chicago should work with the President in order to reduce the amount of violent crime in his city.

so you do accept blacks graduate at lower levels and commit more crime per capita??
I think post # 12 answers that question satisfactorily.

you always deflect..first it was the black college women--who might be enrolled more but graduate less!!!
1. they are not American--and your link means shit--just like the college women...that's out of the population of the African immigrants!!! I worked with one
Country 2014 2015
2. China 76,089 74,558
3. India 77,908 64,116
5. Cuba 46,679 54,396
7. Vietnam 30,283 30,832
8. Iraq 19,153 21,107

you always seem to pick the smallest population example--that means nothing--not comparable

you just make yourself look stupid by trying to deflect and deny what is the ACTUAL TRUTH
here is the illiteracy map again--now please tell us how Africans are so much smarter
World Illiteracy Map

The opinions i express are not mine alone.
And as far as the IQ map...I need to review the methodologies used to measure intelligece of China and Africa. However, if the latest data is true as I posted it, African immigrants seem to be in the process of debunking the myth of universal low i Q in African nations..

Country 2014 2015
2. China 76,089 74,558
3. India 77,908 64,116
5. Cuba 46,679 54,396
7. Vietnam 30,283 30,832
8. Iraq 19,153 21,107

World Illiteracy Map
The opinions i express are not mine alone.
And as far as the IQ map...I need to review the methodologies used to measure intelligece of China and Africa. However, if the latest data is true as I posted it, African immigrants seem to be in the process of debunking the myth of universal low i Q in African nations..
you didn't get it, did you?
African immigrants make up a very, very very small percentage of the total African population--you CANNOT get anywhere near an accurate test result with a small test population--everyone should have learned this in grade school science class

all you have to do is look at my links and it shows Africa's illiteracy is higher

Forum List

Back