Cardone Capital immediately ceases ALL UNDERWRITING ON REAL ESTATE in New York.

Mortgage companies do arrange commercial loans
You don’t know not nor have experience in the almost 15 step process that is required to fund commercial, advanced residential , and raw ground development loans. When you opine inaccurately about that which you do not do nor have knowledge of-That’s lying
Stop lying
I never did residential or mortgage.

I started in commercial real estate financing for $100mm plus properties. Then went into Commercial, Corporate, precious metals, and International Finance and synthetic leasing thanks.

Even then Trump was a joke in the industry.

One of my aims as a good poster, is to encourage others to check what Democrats' are, as you call them evil, and bring out the truth about the Republicans. And yes even if they have flaws.
One's evil and the other one has flaws. I assume that those aren't evil flaws in your eyes.

I wish you well on your aim at being a good poster.

One's evil and the other one has flaws. I assume that those aren't evil flaws in your eyes.

I wish you well on your aim at being a good poster.
When I was still a loyal Democrat, my daily quip was Republicans are evil and hate blacks and more, hate and hate and hate.

It took me several years of diligent study and I learned my Democrat teaching was totally wrong.

Mortgage companies do arrange commercial loans
You don’t know not nor have experience in the almost 15 step process that is required to fund commercial, advanced residential , and raw ground development loans. When you opine inaccurately about that which you do not do nor have knowledge of-That’s lying
Stop lying
These are not commercial loans loaning to housing dipshit. They are corporate level loans.

Om numbnuts. Tell me why Trump developed nothing in the last decade besides branding his name. No lender, no contractor will deal with him.
Trump remodeled a Federal Building in DC causing Democrats to shit their pants.

Forum List

Back