Cardinals/Cowboys Game

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Stoner, Oct 12, 2008.

1. Stoner

Stoner Herbologist

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +82
    Great game. This one had everything. Cowboys almost pulled off the comeback. What a strange series of endings this one had.

Several heroes in this game. For starters, Larry Fitzgeraldhad an awesome game. He had some clutch catches and was lights out. Breaston had great day as well. Kurt Warner took some hits but still managed to tough it out and play like a pro.

How about that Cardinal D? They pressured Romo all day and gave him some hard licks.

2. JimH52

JimH52 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,168
    Warner is the toughest QB in the pocket I have ever seen. He will get clocked but nothing stops him from getting the ball off. I guess he thinks he is having an easy time after years playing for Martz and being stomped every play.

3. Mad Scientist

Mad Scientist Deplorable Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,678
    What that a great game or what? In the final minutes I though the Cards were gonna' flush another sure win away just like they did a few years ago against the Bears.

The Cowboys sure aint that great are they?

4. JimH52

JimH52 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,168
    The Plowboys are just not as good as people have been saying. Besides, the TO cancer will soon rear its ugly head, much to the disappointment of their fans. You know what I mean. The "its all about me" disease will take hold of locker room when the ball stop coming to "his hindness."

5. Paulie

Paulie Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,350
    Yeah they're not looking very "superbowlish" these days, as Irvin likes to put it.