Cardinals/Cowboys Game

Stoner

Herbologist
Aug 16, 2008
Euphoria
Great game. This one had everything. Cowboys almost pulled off the comeback. What a strange series of endings this one had.

Several heroes in this game. For starters, Larry Fitzgeraldhad an awesome game. He had some clutch catches and was lights out. Breaston had great day as well. Kurt Warner took some hits but still managed to tough it out and play like a pro.

How about that Cardinal D? They pressured Romo all day and gave him some hard licks.

Warner is the toughest QB in the pocket I have ever seen. He will get clocked but nothing stops him from getting the ball off. I guess he thinks he is having an easy time after years playing for Martz and being stomped every play.

What that a great game or what? In the final minutes I though the Cards were gonna' flush another sure win away just like they did a few years ago against the Bears.

The Cowboys sure aint that great are they?

The Plowboys are just not as good as people have been saying. Besides, the TO cancer will soon rear its ugly head, much to the disappointment of their fans. You know what I mean. The "its all about me" disease will take hold of locker room when the ball stop coming to "his hindness."

What that a great game or what? In the final minutes I though the Cards were gonna' flush another sure win away just like they did a few years ago against the Bears.

The Cowboys sure aint that great are they?

Yeah they're not looking very "superbowlish" these days, as Irvin likes to put it.

Forum List

Back