Cardiac Dak does it again for Cowboys

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Plays like DOOKIE all game and then plays his ass off in the 4th qtr to give fans anxiety

On to NO next week

That interception late in the 3rd (or was it early in the 4th) should have sunk the Cowboys. If not for the penalties after against the Seahawks, who knows. It was a lucky win, and I haven't followed them all year, but I suppose they live to see another game.

That interception late in the 3rd (or was it early in the 4th) should have sunk the Cowboys. If not for the penalties after against the Seahawks, who knows. It was a lucky win, and I haven't followed them all year, but I suppose they live to see another game.

When looking at that play live I thought the INT was a TD lol I was like......"what? that was a INT?

When looking at that play live I thought the INT was a TD lol I was like......"what? that was a INT?

Yeah, it seemed the announcers were late too, they weren't too sure, the bodies blocked the ball. I'm not sure they win another game, a 10-6 team that relies on its Defense (from what I could tell).

I love playoffs of all sports, outside of hockey (and some baseball), where I will watch most regular seasons games, I generally reserve my interest strictly for the playoffs. I hope it's a good SB run.

Yeah, it seemed the announcers were late too, they weren't too sure, the bodies blocked the ball. I'm not sure they win another game, a 10-6 team that relies on its Defense (from what I could tell).

I love playoffs of all sports, outside of hockey (and some baseball), where I will watch most regular seasons games, I generally reserve my interest strictly for the playoffs. I hope it's a good SB run.

when you win the coin toss in a playoff game you must score a TD. When they only scored 3 I was like pissed

yep you have the seahawks in their usual late game destruction they display under carrol to thank for that. the fact their offense was so crappy against theis crappy team at HOME no less,that will be their last win of the playoffs this year. the saints will turn it up a notch in the playoffs at HOME and play much better than the did earlier in the year when they lost to your boys. Nobody will get past the saints this year as long as Brees is healthy that is. Brees gets hurt and forget it.

Forum List

Back