Carbon Free Energy & Zero Emissions

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
I hear stories like this all of the time. I have a background in Science, and this Invention is Plausible.
What I have always found interesting about such zero emission devices that essentially cost nothing to run is that each Inventor always seems to have an Unfortunate Accident after displaying their invention to The Public.

Same Fate Met This Inventor.

Whether you are left or right, I think we can agree that we need to let innovation, and invention expand and not be hamstrung by Gov Regulations, or Corporations who feel threatened by some innovations.

I hear stories like this all of the time. I have a background in Science, and this Invention is Plausible.
What I have always found interesting about such zero emission devices that essentially cost nothing to run is that each Inventor always seems to have an Unfortunate Accident after displaying their invention to The Public.

Whether you are left or right, I think we can agree that we need to let innovation, and invention expand and not be hamstrung by Gov Regulations, or Corporations who feel threatened by some innovations.

The guy is burning oil, it's not carbon free.

Carbon Free as in Emissions....

He used a variety of fuels. And I have read up on this. The Primary Fuel is actually water, and since the exhaust is recycled within the system there are zero emissions.

Heck, I know this is possible with my woodburner which uses 2ndary combustion. No smoke comes out of my chimney

I also know you can run a car on wood gas with zero modifications other than building a smoker, and piping the smoke to the engine. The exhaust there is cleaner because the wood gas burns fairly cleanly in a sealed combustion chamber, and it becomes more efficient the hotter the engine becomes.

He used a variety of fuels. And I have read up on this. The Primary Fuel is actually water, and since the exhaust is recycled within the system there are zero emissions.

Heck, I know this is possible with my woodburner which uses 2ndary combustion. No smoke comes out of my chimney

I also know you can run a car on wood gas with zero modifications other than building a smoker, and piping the smoke to the engine. The exhaust there is cleaner because the wood gas burns fairly cleanly in a sealed combustion chamber, and it becomes more efficient the hotter the engine becomes.

If he burns oil, the emissions are not carbon free.

The Primary Fuel is actually water

Water is never actually a fuel.

and since the exhaust is recycled within the system there are zero emissions.

It needs oxygen, so there is exhaust and emissions.

No smoke comes out of my chimney

There are still emissions.

The exhaust there is cleaner because the wood gas burns fairly cleanly in a sealed combustion chamber, and it becomes more efficient the hotter the engine becomes.

Not carbon free.

Forum List

Back