Dems Claim MUSLIM Woman's charges against a Muslim staffer stem from her ISLAMAPHOBIA!

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
upload_2017-3-28_12-54-54.jpeg

Can a MUSLIM woman suffer from ISLAMAPHOBIA? Or is this another case of Democrats bending over backwards to help Muslim men, another twist in THEIR 'War on Women'?

"Devout Muslims who called the police on their own relatives — who work as Democratic House IT staffers — are disgusted by Rep. Gregory Meeks being “hesitant to believe” the charges against them, with Meeks saying the allegations may have stemmed from Islamaphobia"

OH BUT WAIT - IT GETS BETTER:

Remember the 3 Pakistani spies that are under investigation for having illegal access to House secret files and who are now banned from the House....

....the same ones who are connected to terrorists...

....the same ones who are under investigation for possibly killing their father, spending his money, and their mother prisoner...

---the same ones who Debbie-Wasserman-Schultz disregarded the criminal investigation and Hose ban to hire one of them anyway, and gave him access to the same DNC e-mails that were hacked and released, also giving him DNC usernames, and passwords?

Yeah...well, this story involves THEM, too.

Do the Democrats know how to pick 'em, or do the Democrats know how to pick 'em?!

upload_2017-3-28_13-3-8.jpeg

"The New York Democrat’s IT staffer Hina Alvi and her husband, Imran Awan, have been banned from Congress by Capitol Police, suspecting them of criminal violations of network security in relation to congressional data. Imran’s brothers Abid and Jamal were also on the House payroll as IT workers and have been banned.

But “I have seen no evidence that they were doing anything that was nefarious,” Meeks
told Politico March 1.

On March 8, The Daily Caller News Foundation’s Investigative Group
published a Fairfax County, Va., police report showing in January, Imran’s stepmother called the police and said the brothers were controlling her.

The stepmom and a relative said the brothers were holding her “captive,” wiretapping her, and threatening to have loved ones abducted in Pakistan unless she helped the brothers access large sums of cash stored overseas in their father’s name.

TheDCNF provided the
police report and news story to Meeks spokesman Jordan Morris and asked if that changed his opinion on “nefarious” behavior. But after receiving the materials, Meeks’ office simply ignored the development and would not take any further calls from TheDCNF.

:lmao:

Now, in an attempt to further defend the 3 terrorist-connected, kidnapping, abusing spies they fired and gave un-authorized access to House classified files and ignored the investigations/House ban to give them access to all their e-mails, they are attacking / trying to discredit a MUSLIM WOMAN by claiming she is Islamaphobic.

GREAT READ about the brothers and how the Democrats, like Meeks, are trying DESPERATELY to make this whole massive CRIMINAL story go away.

House Democrat Dismisses Muslim Woman’s Charge Against Muslim Staffer, Citing Islamophobia

Attachments

• upload_2017-3-28_13-2-23.jpeg
    upload_2017-3-28_13-2-23.jpeg
    3.7 KB · Views: 34
A "phobia" is an irrational fear. It seems to me (Muslim) women have legitimate reasons to fear Islam, thus the fear is not a "phobia".

A "phobia" is an irrational fear. It seems to me (Muslim) women have legitimate reasons to fear Islam, thus the fear is not a "phobia".
Agreed. Also, physical / mental abuse is not limited to Islam.

True, such abuse is not limited to Islam, but isn't that a different topic. I may fear bears, but the fact that I could also be eaten or mangled by a Tiger does not negate the potential danger of being eaten by a bear.

True, such abuse is not limited to Islam, but isn't that a different topic. I may fear bears, but the fact that I could also be eaten or mangled by a Tiger does not negate the potential danger of being eaten by a bear.

"Bears" versus "cougars" might have been a better analogy in your case.

Irrelevant! The point is both are dangerous. I could have used any two dangerous animals.

Irrelevant! The point is both are dangerous. I could have used any two dangerous animals.

You’re a bit slow aren’t you.

You’re a bit slow aren’t you.
Slower than bears, tigers and cougars. I bet you are too. (If on foot or course).

Forum List

Back