Car crazy crashes into OK crowd. At least 3 dead. Liberals yawn.

. Anyway, alcohol won't be a target because the alcohol lobby obviously bribes more politicians than the gun lobby does.

Nobody bribes politicians like the auto industry. Car crashes mean car sales and so the industry makes sure we have plenty of crashes. Why is the industry allowed to see cars that do 100+ mph even though that speed is grossly illegal in all states?

But what about abortion?
Liberals celebrate that mass murder.

Just a couple questions. Which liberals have you seen celebrating mass murder in general, or this one specifically. And since no law stopped this horrendous act, do you think we should eliminate all laws concerning driving through a crowd of people? After all, good people have driven through crowds without killing people.

Checkpoints catch some of these drivers.
Minor traffic stops do to.

Same way minor traffic stops and Stop and Frisk locates unlawfully carried guns.

Neither eliminate it 100%.

But both reduce it.

Liberals have protested both effective tools of law enforcement.

See the trend?

4 dead, 34 wounded.....at least she didn't use a gun...right?

Car crazy crashes into OK crowd. At least 3 dead. Liberals yawn.

Yawn? No, sigh. Just more nonsense in America. And boys, learn the difference between murder and manslaughter.

Well...the difference isn't the body count.......

Fox just reporting driver arrested on suspicion of DUI.
If true, execute him.

Liberals will say " But DUIs aren't actually TRYING to kill someone so we should just call it an accident and forget it".
That's not only patently ridiculous, but irresponsible. No one supports drunk driving and you damn well know it.

Pulling such partisan crap shows you do not take drunk driving seriously. That's not a partisan statement because Conservatives along with Liberals abhor drunk driving. It is a fair assessment of the clumsy way you attribute all evils to politics. You, sir, are an outstanding example of moronic partisanship.

Are we Free?
Then we should be free to do whatever we want with our own selves and our own property as we see fit as long as we harm no other.

HAHAHA Typical libertarian lunacy. They think there should be no speed limits and no stop lights and drunk driving should be legal. Do nothing to crazy drivers until AFTER they kill someone.

. Anyway, alcohol won't be a target because the alcohol lobby obviously bribes more politicians than the gun lobby does.

Nobody bribes politicians like the auto industry. Car crashes mean car sales and so the industry makes sure we have plenty of crashes. Why is the industry allowed to see cars that do 100+ mph even though that speed is grossly illegal in all states?
You don't understand physics.
It takes a lot of energy to pick up speed and almost no energy to maintain a set speed. More energy to go up a mountain than down one. to insure you can do both, the car needs to meet performance standards for both engine and braking needs.

If they came up with a computer, in the car, that prevented drivers from driving greater than a set speed limit would you really buy that car? Do you think there would be a huge demand for such a car. Demand drives production.

If they came up with a computer, in the car, that prevented drivers from driving greater than a set speed limit would you really buy that car? Do you think there would be a huge demand for such a car. Demand drives production.

If it was in all cars, of course they would. Can't you think.?

If it was in all cars, of course they would. Can't you think.?

Most cars have speed governors (120MPH on my Dodge Magnum R/T) and have for years. None are at all difficult to disable. (I could do it on my Dodge Magnum with an iPhone.) Not sure on my Dakota, but my Cherokee was governed at 95, IIRC.

Most cars have speed governors (120MPH on my Dodge Magnum R/T) and have for years. None are at all difficult to disable. (I could do it on my Dodge Magnum with an iPhone.) Not sure on my Dakota, but my Cherokee was governed at 95, IIRC.

Which is still way above the speed limit in all states. Why is that allowed?

If you combine the many thousands of death and injury cases caused by alcohol, plus the health risks of alcohol use like cirhossis of liver, dementia etc., maybe alcohol should be the focus rather than guns. After all guns have saved far more people than they have harmed.

Funny how the potheads use the dangers of alcohol use as a justification for adding yet another legal product to cause people to be inebriated on the road. Completely illogical, but that's what people are when they smoke pot.
Are we Free?
Then we should be free to do whatever we want with our own selves and our own property as we see fit as long as we harm no other.
The problem is, you potheads don't just smoke pot at home, wait for the high to pass, and then interact with society. You are baked or half baked when you go to work, a lot of you smoking it on break. And you aren't just adults smoking in the privacy of your home, you'll do it around children, show them how "cool" it is, and give them access to pot and perhaps other drugs too. Drug addicts such as yourself don't act responsibly.

Here in Idaho, we just had an 18 year old, high on pot, point a glock at a 15 year old boy and shoot him, killing him. He then told the police the boy committed suicide but ultimately confessed they were playing a game and he thought the gun was unloaded. This is just one of many examples of how children are negatively affected by adults high on pot. Because potheads are illogical in all their thought processes, being stunted in their cerebral functions, they keep insisting what they do is harmless in spite of all the evidence to the contrary.

Which is still way above the speed limit in all states. Why is that allowed?

To make stupid fucks like you shit your pants.

Forum List

Back