Captivated ISIS terrorist says it was US army to pay him, equip and train him in Er-Rukban.

Eugene

Gold Member
Mar 2, 2014
Vladivostok & Kiev
Video is in Arabic, subtitles in Russian.
Nevertheless I decided to post it here. The one who really wants to know the truth he will be able to translate.

In short, he says he was paid from 50 to 100 us dollars a month. He was trained by American militaries in Er-Rukban, where they trained them and divided to infantry, artillery or demolishers.
At the same base ISIS terrorists executed captives saying children to shot them. Those children were prepared for suicide terroristic actions.

Captivated?

With whom is he in love?
Screenshot_20180923-143323_Translate.jpg
My English is bad, Google translate is even worse as I can judge..

Nevertheless I decided to post it here. The one who really wants to know the truth he will be able to translate.

In short, he says he was paid from 50 to 100 us dollars a month. He was trained by American militaries in Er-Rukban, where they trained them and divided to infantry, artillery or demolishers.
At the same base ISIS terrorists executed captives saying children to shot them. Those children were prepared for suicide terroristic actions.

Right, and you believe everyone on TV huh?

Right, and you believe everyone on TV huh?

Far not to everyone but this one of the latest proves.
Else why do you think USA and their satellites EU are so actively resist to liberating of Idlib?
Same as they had hysteria when Aleppo was liberated.
Idlib now is the last territory controlled by ISIS. Not only ISIS but also western military consultants.

In every newly liberated town Syrians find hospitals well equipped with modern medical equipment and medicine all made by USA, EU and Israel. At the same time official Syria is under sanctions and no medicine is allowed to be supplied there.

I think it is certain time for airstrikes over American terroristic bases in Syria! Time to throw away occupants.
As soon as those cowards feel pain they immediately run away. As soon as you get hundreds of dead poor guys from Syria, their parents will go and ask government what were they doing in Syria if they were killed in territories controlled by ISIS..

New Topics

Forum List

Back