US Taliban jihadi John Walker Lindh to be released in May, supports ISIS

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Just why was this unrepentant traitor NOT executed?””

Because they needed him to run for president on the demonRAT ticket in 2020...or at least be elected to Congress as a demonRAT!

JIHAD WATCH ^ | MAR 20, 2019 8:16 AM | ROBERT SPENCER

US Taliban jihadi John Walker Lindh to be released in May, supports ISIS, advocates for global jihad

John Walker Lindh was captured while fighting alongside the Taliban against U.S. troops. If that isn’t treason, what is? This jihadi says he wants to move to Ireland, but if the Irish aren’t stupid enough to let him in, he will likely become a hero of the Muslim victimhood circuit in the U.S., speaking at CAIR and ISNA conferences, demonizing the United States and slyly recruiting for jihad.

“John Walker Lindh, American ex-Taliban fighter, to be released in May, hasn’t denounced Islamism,” by Lukas Mikelionis, Fox News, March 19, 2019:

John Walker Lindh, a former American Taliban militant convicted in 2002 for supporting the terrorist organization, is due to be freed in May.

The former Islamist fighter, dubbed “Detainee 001 in the war on terror,” was arrested in 2001, just months after the Sept. 11 attacks and the start of the war in Afghanistan. Then just 20 years old, he was among a group of Taliban fighters who were captured by U.S. forces.

Within a year, Walker Lindh was convicted of supporting the Taliban and sentenced to 20 years in prison — even as some hardliners urged authorities to consider treason charges that could have resulted in the death penalty.

Walker Lindh’s release later this year is likely to be met with headaches for security services across the globe, especially since he has since acquired Irish citizenship and plans to move there — even though he hasn’t denounced radical Islamic ideology and has even made pro-Isis comments to the media.

The National Counterterrorism Center penned a document dated Jan. 24, 2017 claiming the former Taliban fighter remains as radicalized now as he was in 2001.

“As of May 2016, John Walker Lindh (USPER) — who is scheduled to be released in May 2019 after being convicted of supporting the Taliban — continued to advocate for global jihad and to write and translate violent extremist texts,” the Foreign Policy magazine reported.

The report added Walker Lindh told “a television news producer that he would continue to spread violent extremist Islam upon his release.”

Just send him right to Ireland.

Use "green energy".

Problem solved, problem staying solved. Artillery creates the way.

Mr. Lindh has yet to denounce Radical Islam, in fact he is just as crazy as when he went to the joint.

Ordinarily, I am respectful to the local Islamonazis when I see them in their long white robes selling final call newspapers and incense to motorists. I realize that they are officially required to hate me, but I don't feel it in my heart.

But if I see this doofus on the street, I will ream out this traitor.

The man did his time and needs to be released

If he breaks the law again, send him back to prison
That is the way it works

The man did his time and needs to be released

If he breaks the law again, send him back to prison
That is the way it works

How about State Charges? A lot of states have problems with treason as well.

Mr. Lindh only served federal time. If one of our states came forward and charged him with a hate crime, that would be s new time.

Further, he could and should be Deported. His loyalty isn't to America, that's obvious

Lindh pleaded guilty in 2002 to aiding the Taliban and carrying weapons. Prosecutors were unable to prove, however, that he went beyond fighting the Taliban’s Afghan enemies by aiding terrorists or trying to kill Americans.

By the week end Lindh will have rock star status on the Left. Maybe we will see him making the tour of MSNBC and CNN. Honored guest on tour with Omar. Another sad day in our countries history. He better stick close to home. His pass port has been seized. Get this he is not allowed to have online devices but another restriction is he is only allowed to speak English when talking on line. Who is minding the store? In WW2 they executed a German Spy that changed his mind and turned himself in to FBI. The Berdahl case is another one. Both these guys came from upper class families who were Liberals. They stood in Rose Garden with Obama and their kid skated instead of hanging. I wonder what a get out of jail free card costs. In WW2 they shot a man for cowardice. How does this balance.

By the week end Lindh will have rock star status on the Left. Maybe we will see him making the tour of MSNBC and CNN. Honored guest on tour with Omar. Another sad day in our countries history. He better stick close to home. His pass port has been seized. Get this he is not allowed to have online devices but another restriction is he is only allowed to speak English when talking on line. Who is minding the store? In WW2 they executed a German Spy that changed his mind and turned himself in to FBI. The Berdahl case is another one. Both these guys came from upper class families who were Liberals. They stood in Rose Garden with Obama and their kid skated instead of hanging. I wonder what a get out of jail free card costs. In WW2 they shot a man for cowardice. How does this balance.
He will vanish into obscurity
He already should have

Lindh pleaded guilty in 2002 to aiding the Taliban and carrying weapons. Prosecutors were unable to prove, however, that he went beyond fighting the Taliban’s Afghan enemies by aiding terrorists or trying to kill Americans.

State prosecutors might have better luck than the federal prosecutors on this IMHO.

LOL

For an offense committed in Afghanistan?

What would you suggest instead? Extraditing this terrorist to Afghanistan?

The truth is that this traitor poses a danger to American woman and children if he is allowed to remain free in this country.

The only other suggestion I can think of is to consider Walker to be "brainwashed" and hire noted Deprogrammer Ted Patrick to deprogram some common sense into him. Maybe Mr. Patrick can convince him to move into his mom's basement and become a gamer?

He will vanish into obscurity
He already should have

Maybe you're right. I'll keep an eye out for him among the white robed local muslims selling incense and final call papers

State prosecutors might have better luck than the federal prosecutors on this IMHO.

LOL

For an offense committed in Afghanistan?

What would you suggest instead? Extraditing this terrorist to Afghanistan?

The truth is that this traitor poses a danger to American woman and children if he is allowed to remain free in this country.

The only other suggestion I can think of is to consider Walker to be "brainwashed" and hire noted Deprogrammer Ted Patrick to deprogram some common sense into him. Maybe Mr. Patrick can convince him to move into his mom's basement and become a gamer?

He made a mistake and has paid for it

Tell me all the terrible things he did while with the Taliban

His family told him to follow his star.

Who knew it'd be under a crescent.....

Forum List

Back