Caption this Protest WallStreet Photo!

Where has anyone said you should not have to work?

Wanting more from life, not having to worry about getting sick and losing your home, an education for your children, a roof over your head

These used to be the American dream. Now, conservatives mock you for expecting a decent standard of living
The call for a "living wage" regardless of employment is saying you don't have to work.

Not paying a living wage means that you, I, and all tax payees must make up the difference through food stamps, low cost housing, healthcare subsidies..

Welfare allows employers to pay lower wages and make taxpayers make up the difference
So...the alternative to giving people taxpayers' money for nothing is giving people taxpayers' money for nothing?

You're an idiot. Just sayin'.

The call for a "living wage" regardless of employment is saying you don't have to work.

Not paying a living wage means that you, I, and all tax payees must make up the difference through food stamps, low cost housing, healthcare subsidies..

Welfare allows employers to pay lower wages and make taxpayers make up the difference
So...the alternative to giving people taxpayers' money for nothing is giving people taxpayers' money for nothing?

No,

The alternative is that employers in high cost living areas are able to hire people at substandard wages and have the taxpayers make up the difference. Employer does not want to proide health insurance...let the taxpayers provide it. Employer does not pay well enough for you to pay the rent or buy food?......Taxpayers will fill the void

No, and nothing I wrote could even remotely be construed as saying that.

You, however, seem to be of the view that "If it's disgusting, it must be done by a group with which I disagree."

Sorry. Cop-car-shitter is a lefty. No question.

Nope...Cop car shitter was a Tea Bagger

You could almost see his Tea Bag
If that's what turns you on, fine. But he's a leftist. Your insistence that he's not is foolish and ridiculous.

Do you have any details on the photo? Where was it taken? Who is the subject? When was it taken? How do you know what the guys motivation was?......Does he just hate cops?

You are just making shit up otherwise

Wanting more from life, not having to worry about getting sick and losing your home, an education for your children, a roof over your head

These used to be the American dream. Now, conservatives mock you for expecting a decent standard of living

No, it isn't.

By extension, are you suggesting that the leverage employERS have over employEES in a flooded labor market doesn't bother you?

The system is severely off-kilter and I think there's a middle ground that's not being pursued. It will not continue like this forever. There WILL ultimately be a more equal distribution of wealth, one way or another.

If that's what turns you on, fine. But he's a leftist. Your insistence that he's not is foolish and ridiculous.

Do you have any details on the photo? Where was it taken? Who is the subject? When was it taken? How do you know what the guys motivation was?......Does he just hate cops?

Face it, you just don't want to believe the photo was taken of the OWS in NYC.

You have the source, now. Burden met. Ball is in your court.

[Flips open conservative playbook...]
He was a Rove-trained Conservarhoidal plant from the Republic party to try to make the OWS guys look like animals.

Who cares? It's one guy. He doesn't embody the whole movement. If the whole movement was comprised of cop-car shitters, you'd have no trouble finding more than one single photo.

He was a Rove-trained Conservarhoidal plant from the Republic party to try to make the OWS guys look like animals.

Who cares? It's one guy. He doesn't embody the whole movement. If the whole movement was comprised of cop-car shitters, you'd have no trouble finding more than one single photo.
[Flips open lefty playbook] Zero points for the left on the TP, then.

Unless, hypocrisy gets points, that is. ;)

You'd be correct if I was serious. But I think it's obvious that I wasn't.

You mock him for not getting your sarcasm by not getting his, which indicated he actually did get yours? That's funny, really funny...

You mock him for not getting your sarcasm by not getting his, which indicated he actually did get yours? That's funny, really funny...

Shutup tard, we're both fully aware of what's transpired here.

Shutup tard, we're both fully aware of what's transpired here.
Kaz is no tard, far from it; but yes, I understand.

No,

The alternative is that employers in high cost living areas are able to hire people at substandard wages and have the taxpayers make up the difference. Employer does not want to proide health insurance...let the taxpayers provide it. Employer does not pay well enough for you to pay the rent or buy food?......Taxpayers will fill the void
You're awfully generous with other people's money. I suggest you start coughing up your own cash, and get your hands out of my wallet.

Your desperation is amusing. The shitter is a leftist. No doubt.

Pooping, Fornicating Protesters Smear Occupy Wall Street

They offer vivid proof of protesters' incivility, with this delightful picture of a man pooping on a police car. The photographer, Stefan Jeremiah, has spent the last few hours defending his image to people who say it's a set-up to smear—ahem—protesters.

"Absolutely," Jeremiah tweeted in reply to someone asking if the picture was legit. "Most of the poop hit the gutter. but he was aiming for the car. . i saw him later, fast asleep in the square."​

No, it isn't.
Yes, it is. Do you think any of the lazy shits occupying smelly parks would actually work for a living when they could get free money for nothing?

Don't be an idiot.
By extension, are you suggesting that the leverage employERS have over employEES in a flooded labor market doesn't bother you?

The system is severely off-kilter and I think there's a middle ground that's not being pursued. It will not continue like this forever. There WILL ultimately be a more equal distribution of wealth, one way or another.
At gunpoint, as leftists usually do it.

What do we want? We Don't Know!!!!
When do we want it? RIGHT NOW!!!!

If it's not obvious to you,

wealth-pie.png

You know that "next richest" you quote as 9% is the middle class in this country that makes over 100K per year don't you.

Now you're referring the the Next Richest--as the middle class so you can demonize them also.

When Democrats start talking about raising taxes on the Wealthy--the MIDDLE CLASS needs to run for COVER--and you just proved that this statement is correct.

Last edited:
What do we want? We Don't Know!!!!
When do we want it? RIGHT NOW!!!!

wealth-pie.png

You know that "next richest" you quote as 9% is the middle class in this country that makes over 100K per year don't you.

Now you're referring the the Next Richest--as the middle class so you can demonize them also.

When Democrats start talking about raising taxes on the Wealthy--the MIDDLE CLASS needs to run for COVER--and you just proved that this statement is correct.

So being in the top 10% is middle class? :lol:

wealth-pie.png

If we are to believe the OWS, the upper class is only 1%. So, the top 10% would be at most, the middle class. Right? 100-1 still equals 99, as far as I know.

If we are to believe the OWS, the upper class is only 1%. So, the top 10% would be at most, the middle class. Right? 100-1 still equals 99, as far as I know.

OWS said the upper class is only 1%? orly?

I think you miss the point.

The point is that the upper 1% have way too much of the pie for the Economy to ever be healthy. It's nopthing to do with the upper class, but the uber we-have-money-to-buy-Washington-to-make-us-more-money class.

OWS said the upper class is only 1%? orly?

I think you miss the point.

The point is that the upper 1% have way too much of the pie for the Economy to ever be healthy. It's nopthing to do with the upper class, but the uber we-have-money-to-buy-Washington-to-make-us-more-money class.
Yes. By definition the top percentile IS the upper class.

AntiCorporate_Protesters.jpg

My Caption? TYPICAL LIMOSINE LIBERAL HYPOCRITES!

Great example of why I always have a string of laughing smilies at the bottom of my posts. Because you can't help laughing at this rank stupidity. Yet, liberals always think they are the smartest people in the room. Seriously? I think it's drugs that causes this total obliviousness to reality.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Photo taken on my new iPod.

Forum List

Back