Capitol rioter shot at local deputies after FBI informed him of Jan. 6 charges

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
Damn..here's how you turn a mistake into a disaster!

A Texas man facing charges in the Jan. 6 riot opened fire last week on sheriff’s deputies who had gone to his home to check on him ahead of his scheduled surrender to the FBI, according to new criminal complaint.
Nathan Donald Pelham of Greenville, who initially faced four misdemeanor charges tied to the insurrection, now faces an additional felony charge of being a felon in possession of firearm following the April 12 incident, a criminal complaint filed this week shows.
An FBI special agent wrote in a filing that he had called Pelham on April 12 and asked him to surrender in a few days. That evening, according to the agent, local authorities went to Pelham’s home after his father requested a welfare check.
When the deputies arrived, Pelham fired several shots toward them, prosecutors said.
One of the law enforcement officers said that one gunshot “came in so close proximity to myself that I could hear the distinct whistling sound as the bullet traveled by me and then strike a metal object to my right side,” according to a court filing.
The new weapon charge against Pelham will likely give federal authorities a quick way to keep him locked up before his trial. He could face other charges related to the shooting down the line.
Court records show that Pelham waived a detention hearing and a federal magistrate judge ordered him detained.

Many the Jan. 6 defendants who have pleaded guilty to the same misdemeanor charges against Pelham have been sentenced only to periods of probation.

He was charged with two misdemeanor charges and not convicted of a crime so how could he have been a "felon in possession of a firearm"? Are the Feds making up laws as they go along? What about the Capital Cop who had a record of careless handling of a firearm and shot and killed unarmed Veteran Ashley Babbitt? Is he a felon in possession of a firearm or does he get a medal?

He was charged with two misdemeanor charges so how could he have been a "felon in possession of a firearm"? What about the Cop who had a record of careless handling of a firearm and who shot and killed unarmed Veteran Ashley Babbitt? Is he a felon in possession of a firearm or does he get a medal?
Whatabout, whatabout--blah, blah, blah.

Whatabout the fact that the accused already had a felony record? Oh yeah...and is facing 4 misdemeanor charges. Now at least one felony.

A search of Pelham’s criminal history shows he was convicted of a state
jail felony for Evading Arrest/Detention with Vehicle. The offense occurred on
September 6, 2003, cause number 380-82244-03, in Collin County, Texas. On December
16, 2003, Pelham was sentenced to five years probation. On October 7, 2004, Pelham
was charged with probation revocation and was sentenced to two years confinement in

state jail.

Whatabout, whatabout--blah, blah, blah.
Your scummy thug heroes in DC can expect A LOT MORE of this if they keep using our justice system to rape their political opponents. People aren't going to keep docilely bending over for you and those like you. That group of scum in DC are looking to arrest ANOTHER 1000 people who happened to be in the Capitol that day. I hope some of them DO RESIST.

Your scummy thug heroes in DC can expect A LOT MORE of this if they keep using our justice system to rape their political opponents. People aren't going to keep docilely bending over for you and those like you. That group of scum in DC are looking to arrest ANOTHER 1000 people who happened to be in the Capitol that day. I hope some of them DO RESIST.
Me too~

Let me get this straight. The FBI was aware that this guy was a convicted felon and might be armed but they didn't tell the local Cops? They used a freaking APC and military garbed agents to arrest a computer nerd who was guilty of texting secrets but this guy was a felon and presumed to be armed. . Maybe they needed a shootout and this was their best bet.

Another stupid leftard troll thread.
Well, actually not. Rather it is another informative thread that seeks to keep this venue apprised of the ongoing developments in delivering American justice to those attackers of our legislators and uniformed police on January 6th. All good.
--------------------------------------------------------------

if they keep using our justice system to rape their political opponents.
Ah, ernest poster Esdraelon, these sheriff's deputies weren't trying to rape any political opponent. They were ordered there by their Sheriff to do a pre-surrender check up of a felon and whose father had requested a wellness check over concern about him. Not unusual, and not unwise. After all the guy had a felony record. Seems like good management and prudent.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope some of them DO RESIST.

Well, so much for 'Blue Lives Matter'. Sheeesh!
Poster Esdraelon, this dick shot at uniformed deputies who were there to do a 'welfare check' requested by one of his relatives.
And he shot at 'em!!
And you come on this venue encouraging folks to do that. WTF?!
What kind of patriotic American citizen do you pretend to be?

He was charged with two misdemeanor charges and not convicted of a crime so how could he have been a "felon in possession of a firearm"? Are the Feds making up laws as they go along? What about the Capital Cop who had a record of careless handling of a firearm and shot and killed unarmed Veteran Ashley Babbitt? Is he a felon in possession of a firearm or does he get a medal?

She was an ardent believer in Qanon and Trump... Caught up in the mob breaking glass and breaking into the Capitol.

Forum List

Back