Capitol Building Architect Removes Disgraceful and Disgusting Pig Cop Painting

Cops are still pigs, with or without the painting....
Let me put this to you so that you might understand it.

M R N PIGS, M R PROTECTORS of LAW ABIDING PEOPLE.

No they aren't. The police do not have a constitutional duty to protect anyone.
Your Straw Man line of argument has zero to do with my assertion.

Law Enforcement officers have a role to keep the public safe. To characterize them as pigs is to show contempt for these heroic officers and the public that they protect.

Cops are still pigs, with or without the painting....
Let me put this to you so that you might understand it.

M R N PIGS, M R PROTECTORS of LAW ABIDING PEOPLE.

No they aren't. The police do not have a constitutional duty to protect anyone.
Your Straw Man line of argument has zero to do with my assertion.

Law Enforcement officers have a role to keep the public safe. To characterize them as pigs is to show contempt for these heroic officers and the public that they protect.
They deviate from their actual jobs for personal enrichment and you support their pirate parties...As far as protecting me from myself..I don't need them to play Mom for me...

This kind of obscenity comes and goes but the thing to remember next time you enter a voting booth is that hanging that obscene piece of junk on a congressional wall was supported and encouraged by almost the entire democrat party

This kind of obscenity comes and goes but the thing to remember next time you enter a voting booth is that hanging that obscene piece of junk on a congressional wall was supported and encouraged by almost the entire democrat party
Sez the poster with a DEAD HORSE as an avi. Guess there's no accountin' for some people's taste.

There is no democrat party, there is how ever a democratic party....So you just told people to remember that which does not exist....

The idiotic piece does reflect the left very well though, I gotta give it that. But they don't understand that the right of speech isn't the right to be heard.

The kid that painted it had a right to paint it without being punished, but that does not give him the right to have it hung in our nations capitol building.

perhaps the dnc should incorporate the picture

into their seal

after all they have adopted the Fuck the Police ideology

There is no democrat party, there is how ever a democratic party....So you just told people to remember that which does not exist....
A semantic dodge is about all you Dimocrats have left.

A semantic dodge is about all you Dimocrats have left.

I am not a democrat, but I do know how to pronounce words correctly..

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt. ~Abe Lincoln

I just thought it might prompt him to read the rest. Or not. Ignorance is curable.

I don't necessarily agree with you on that -- I think it's curable like some types of cancer -- but far be it from me to dash your optimism. I do believe in God and miracles have happened.....

MY big question is, do they taste as good? I know in the south they hunt them.

Which? Ignoramuses or boors? Depends on which one you get for different preparation techniques are required for each. Boors require a heavy handed approach; I prefer quickly, brine and then slow roasting for hours, basting frequently with their own hot drippings. Ignoramuses, on the other hand, are best flayed repeatedly to soften the skin before marinading after which follows a long period of slow roasting. ;) Done right, the outcome from either technique is, like vengeance, quite sweet.

Forum List

Back