Can’t Wait Until the Left Control Healthcare

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Bill Maher on David Koch Death: ‘I’m Glad He’s Dead’ and ‘I Hope the End Was Painful.

“Forget ideology. Forget politics. How does a civilized human being get to the point where voicing such sentiments is believed to be acceptable by anyone in society — even political allies?”

This is how leftists feel about anyone who disagrees with them or opposes them. Remember this whenever they start their “have you no decency?”

Add to this Bernie said he wants to throw people in prison for NOT violating the law, but doing things he claims to just not agree with.

I can't say much.

I'd like to set hillary on fire.

Bill Maher on David Koch Death: ‘I’m Glad He’s Dead’ and ‘I Hope the End Was Painful.

“Forget ideology. Forget politics. How does a civilized human being get to the point where voicing such sentiments is believed to be acceptable by anyone in society — even political allies?”

This is how leftists feel about anyone who disagrees with them or opposes them. Remember this whenever they start their “have you no decency?”

Add to this Bernie said he wants to throw people in prison for NOT violating the law, but doing things he claims to just not agree with.
These Democrat liberals are not normal. They have taken a nice State and turned it in to a open air bathroom. They have scamed the feds for a train to nowhere. They have to be on drugs or just bat shit crazy. I want the Feds to tell me what I need. I don't think so.

Hurt your feelings Snowflake?

Hurt your feelings Snowflake?
We know what compassion means in Leftardia.

Forum List

Back