Next from the Demonic Left: Making CannIbalism Mainstream

Newsweek: Cannibalism Is Taboo ‘For Now.’

CNN’s Reza Aslan Sparks Outrage After Eating Human Brain in New Show: It Tastes Like ‘Charcoal.’

There’s good reason the Left spend so much effort only attacking Jews and Christians while giving other religions a free pass: We worship the one true God.

In another post I gist about how dates could end up being future meals but let be really honest this planet has enough food to supply humanity before we eat each other...

CNN’s Reza Aslan Sparks Outrage After Eating Human Brain in New Show: It Tastes Like ‘Charcoal.’

There’s good reason the Left spend so much effort only attacking Jews and Christians while giving other religions a free pass: We worship the one true God.

In another post I gist about how dates could end up being future meals but let be really honest this planet has enough food to supply humanity before we eat each other...
The Left live in inner cities and never travel. They think the world is covered in apartments.

“Want to know what a dead guy’s brain tastes like? Charcoal,” Aslan wrote in a Facebook post on Sunday. “It was burnt to a crisp! #Believer.”
Must of been a conservative that just happened to be unlucky in India. Otherwise if it was a liberal, it would of tasted like shit, because we all know a liberal has shit for brains..

This can't be right, the Dems want the world to go vegetarian.
I guess they're okay with putting hard working ranchers out of business.

Forum List

Back