Can't wait for Trump to declare Jerusalem the undivided capital of Israel

The definition of genocide includes the requirement of intent. Wars are not (necessarily) genocide, even if large numbers of innocents are killed. There must be an intent to destroy a national, racial, ethnic or religious group.
Indeed, and Israel has denied the very existence of Palestinians and Palestine. It has consistently tried to "wipe Palestine off the map." Israel intends to remove them from history.

Destroying or denying access to things like food, water, and shelter are acts of genocide.

(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
Israel destroys crops, livestock, and farmland. Israel cuts access to farmland.

Israel destroys wells and cisterns and otherwise denies access to water.

Israel destroys Palestinian homes.

You can't be serious. See, this is exactly why I made my original post about genocide. You delegitimize the word by using it in this ridiculous context.

No Palestinians are suffering physical destruction due to lack of water, food or shelter. Its the height of foolishness to even suggest such a thing.
Israel wants to erase Palestinians from history. Why else would they continue to do these things?

LINK and make it one from an official Israeli site spelling out Israeli policy.

( remember that Jordan is part of palestine )

Of course they want to exterminate the non-Jews. The Jews of Israel do all of those things.

Chabad Rabbi: Jews Should Kill Arab Men, Women and Children During War
read more: Chabad rabbi: Jews should kill Arab men, women and children during war

One mans words do not make Israeli policy, I can provide thousands of similar outbursts from muslims does that make it official Saudi policy ?
The "Hamas Charter" was written by one man and was not endorsed by any of it leaders.

Of course they want to exterminate the non-Jews. The Jews of Israel do all of those things.

read more: Chabad rabbi: Jews should kill Arab men, women and children during war
Even by your standards of pointless cutting and pasting, you have plumbed new depths of pointlesness.

Listen, Hollie, if Monte felt he had to tell the readers what a Chabad Rabbi said, let's tell everyone what a Muslim cleric said.

Watch: Palestinian cleric calls for use of nukes against Jews?

One mans words do not make Israeli policy, I can provide thousands of similar outbursts from muslims does that make it official Saudi policy ?
The "Hamas Charter" was written by one man and was not endorsed by any of it leaders.
That's a shame. Your tender islamo-sensibilities are offended by criticism of the fascist Hamas charter.

Indeed, while you can't be honest about Islamic fascism, others certainly can. With every islamic terrorist attack by the Arabs-Moslems occupying the disputed territories and every statement of glowing praise for those Islamic terrorists issued by Hamas, the fascist goals of their Charter are reinforced.

Indeed, you can provide a link to the Hamas terrorist leadership explicitly disavowing their fascist charter, right?

Thanks. I'll look forward to the link.

The definition of genocide includes the requirement of intent. Wars are not (necessarily) genocide, even if large numbers of innocents are killed. There must be an intent to destroy a national, racial, ethnic or religious group.
Indeed, and Israel has denied the very existence of Palestinians and Palestine. It has consistently tried to "wipe Palestine off the map." Israel intends to remove them from history.

Destroying or denying access to things like food, water, and shelter are acts of genocide.

(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;

You can't be serious. See, this is exactly why I made my original post about genocide. You delegitimize the word by using it in this ridiculous context.

No Palestinians are suffering physical destruction due to lack of water, food or shelter. Its the height of foolishness to even suggest such a thing.
Israel wants to erase Palestinians from history. Why else would they continue to do these things?

"Israel wants to erase Palestinians from history"

Yes, yes. This is a new slogan you have decided to cut and paste multiple times across multiple threads. How unfortunate for you that your slogan is not a component of Israeli policy.

On the other hand, we can review the Hamas charter for their explicit statement regarding the destruction of Israel.

Time for some new slogans, sweetie.
Funny he should say that, history proves that it's the Arab Muslims that have been trying to commit genocide on Jews in their own holy land.

Ha ha ha ho ho ho hee hee hee! What planet have you been living on? The Hamas charter is the terrorist group's constitution and code and they have been living by it from day one.

Not really... the Israelis just want the Muslim-Arab West-Bankers and Gazans parked on the east side of the Jordan, where they belong, in Arab Palestine (a.k.a. Jordan).

Want to argue with the hamas leaders then who say iy was

Hamas Covenant - Wikipedia

In 2010 Hamas leader Khaled Meshaal stated that the Charter is "a piece of history and no longer relevant, but cannot be changed for internal reasons."

In 1987, twenty years after the 1967 war, the First Intifada (1987–1993) began.[15] In the late 1980s, the PLO sought a negotiated solution with Israel in the form of a two-state solution. This was not acceptable to Hamas, the Palestinian wing of the Muslim Brotherhood,[16] and the covenant was written to bridge the ideological gap between the PLO and Muslim Brotherhood.[17] According to Hamas's Deputy Foreign Minister Dr. Ahmed Yousef, the Charter "was ratified during the unique circumstances of the Uprising in 1988 as a necessary framework for dealing with a relentless occupation".[18]

Forum List

Back