Can't take all the anti-Russia hysteria seriously

Anyone who thinks Russia is no danger to world peace has a short memory. Romney was right about Russia and Senator McCain will be watching like a hawk to see that the United States is not put at a disadvantage by Trump's cronies.
I don't believe for a second that Russia controls Trump or any potential member of his administration. I do think that Russia is a danger to those around them. To world peace not likely. The Russia of today is a far cry from its USSR of the past and even in those days the cracks were showing.
Putin gave the Medal of Friendship to the Secretary of State to be. Putin is a man who is focused on regaining a position in the world which the Russians had in Soviet times and his actions in eastern Europe and the Middle East demonstrates this. Russia has a land border with many European countries, many of which were dominated by the Kremlin and the KGB. Putin was stationed as a spy in Dresden not that long ago and he is a motivated man.
Don't care if Putin gave Tillerson the keys to the Kremlin it doesn't mean he's beholden to them. More likely he was given the medal because of he was the CEO of that international company ExxonMobil and Russia has huge oil reserves. Obama was given the Nobel Peace prize does that make him beholden to buy whatever the fuck Stockholm produces. does it give them secret access to the President ? Well shit no it doesn't. They aren't the Clintons.

I seriously doubt the Trump administration will be making any back room deals with the Russians not with the Democrats waiting in the background like a pack of rabid dogs, they aren't the Clintons . Regardless of what Libs and some of the old GOP think of Trump he couldn't have gotten where he is now by being stupid and he doesn't strike me as the sort who surrounds himself with stupid people either. I doubt anyone has owned him in a very long time if ever. I'll say it again, they aren't the Clintons.

For fucks sakes, what does it take? Exxon has direct financial interests with Russia that were cut due to sanctions, Tillerson who ran this company all his life was openly against sanctions against Russia and now this guy is suddenly nominated by Trump-the-Russian-lapdog to be Secretary of State.

Stupid? There is nothing stupid about hundreds of billions of dollars at stake here for Putin and his American tovarishy.

Ask yourself - why Tillerson? Of all the qualified people, why does it have to be Russian tied oilman with absolutely no other experience?
As opposed to who else ? Someone who doesn't have experience with whom you Libs are now calling our greatest enemy.

Russia should not be our enemy. We both have the same enemy, and it is more important right now: Radical Islam.

Is Putin a saint? No he is not. There are no countries, not even ours that is above criticism.

We should be more friendly with Russia, we need to unite against Radical Islam.
Russia under Putin has no respect for international law. The country is a kleptocracy with all the new millionaires coming from Putin's KGB cronies, getting rich from formerly state-owned energy companies. Part of the treaty for Ukraine surrendering all its nuclear weapons was that its border would be respected by Russia which had designs in Crimea and eastern Ukraine. With the nuclear defense gone, Crimea was annexed and eastern Ukraine has seen Russian personnel supporting Russian-speaking rebels. Eastern European countries now in the European Union were, until recently, under the thumb of Moskau and they are in fear of the Russian Empire reclaiming what it once enjoyed, a dominance over half of Europe. Angela Merkel knows what that is like; she grew-up in the Deutsche Demokratische Republik (DDR) and with Donald Trump's expressed belief that NATO is obsolete, Europeans are concerned. What Russia did to the Syrians of Aleppo, it can do to any city among its former client states. Perhaps Americans do see Russia as its friend but Europeans do not.

Russia isn't the only country that has no respect for international law.

There is support for the belief that the rebels did that to Aleppo to get the West involved.

I wouldn't call Russia a friend, but there are much more important battles to be fought. The idea that Russia is the enemy of America is a new one created by the left in America.
Actually, it was the conservative right-wing Americans who for decades considered Russia to be America's biggest enemy.
Yeah that was the past and is irrelevant. Russia was not a serious thing until now. Hillary had the reset button, 0bama told them he's work with them after the 2012 election, and 0bama told Romney that his belief in Russia as a threat was ridiculously old fashioned.
Anyone who thinks Russia is no danger to world peace has a short memory. Romney was right about Russia and Senator McCain will be watching like a hawk to see that the United States is not put at a disadvantage by Trump's cronies.

I don't give a rat's ass about world peace. That will never ever happen.

The US will only be made stronger by Trump.

Russia should not be our enemy. We both have the same enemy, and it is more important right now: Radical Islam.

Is Putin a saint? No he is not. There are no countries, not even ours that is above criticism.

I have to ask is Russia really fighting extremist or are they using them as an excuse bombing the shit out of the people fighting against the Assad regime ? A group that the Obama administration supports. I do not trust Putin I wholeheartedly believe he is a old school, hardline, Communist who is trying to bring back the "glory days" of the USSR.

Al Queda and ISIS is or was part of the group fighting against Assad. Russia is not our enemy.

I have to ask is Russia really fighting extremist or are they using them as an excuse bombing the shit out of the people fighting against the Assad regime ? A group that the Obama administration supports. I do not trust Putin I wholeheartedly believe he is a old school, hardline, Communist who is trying to bring back the "glory days" of the USSR.

Al Queda and ISIS is or was part of the group fighting against Assad. Russia is not our enemy.
Russia has been and always be our enemy.

Russia has been and always be our enemy.

First of all you are dead wrong. Ever hear of WWII?

Second, why? Tradition? Stubbornness? Ignorance?

We have a common enemy in Radical Islam. We should put aside the past and unite.

Forum List

Back