Can't critisize the mods in the Flame Zone? Didn't know that was a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Banned
are you new here...the mods here are perfection....one mod has his own graboid

I guess I should stop being disappointed by poor moderation choices. I figured they would at least try to pretend it's not that bad.

I've had two threads get removed now without explanation. Thin skin?
Whatever the hell happened to get you started, you probably ought to try to get over it. You're going to get yourself banned.

• Banned
you most likely got reported....by one of the graboids

Well, the one last night was probably deleted by Kat because I made her look rather foolish. Then this next one was deleted almost immediately. I guess I wonder why a report matters? It was The Flame Zone. I didn't notice in the rules where it said the mods are not allowed to be targeted there. Special protections I suppose.

• Banned
Whatever the hell happened to get you started, you probably ought to try to get over it. You're going to get yourself banned.

I have no problem taking it that far. If they want to ban me for calling out their nonsense they'll prove me right.

Worth it.

I like to think of the mods like the refs/umpires in a game. Sometimes they will make bad calls but the game would be chaos without them.

Maybe if you spent more time posting with the members instead of ragging on mods?...

Do you also spit on the cop that pulls you over?

Get nasty with the cook that's in the kitchen fixing your steak?

That kind of thing is always real fuckin helpful.

Reported - complaining about mod actions.

View attachment 208767

Did you seriously take time out of your day to edit that picture for me? Thank you.
No, I found it at fagsareU.com

I bet a group of first graders would think you're hilarious.
So, still in pre K then.

I have no problem taking it that far. If they want to ban me for calling out their nonsense they'll prove me right.

Worth it.
Happy trails, then! Send us a postcard from banned camp.

While you're there, you might want to ponder the fact that WE ALREADY KNOW the mods are not perfect, so you're not really pinning the 95 Theses to the door here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back