Cannot dimiss them NYT and WaPo editors admit Trump supporters deserve media's respect

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The executive editors of The New York Times and The Washington Post admitted that their publications should not be “dismissive” of Trump supporters as the Democrat impeachment campaign failed to chip away President Trump’s approval.
‘Cannot Dismiss Them’: NYT and WaPo Editors Admit Trump Supporters Deserve Media’s ‘Respect’

These two leftist msm losers should be hung out to dry....... MSM has an impact on ppl's minds and the way they think and or act. A dumbed-down society hasn't a clue.

They're losing readers and money, so maybe this is a business decision.

Still, they were right to stand up and say what they did. I give 'em credit for that. Now let's see if they change their respective news reporting to be more balanced and impartial. Gotta walk the talk.

• Banned

Still, they were right to stand up and say what they did. I give 'em credit for that. Now let's see if they change their respective news reporting to be more balanced and impartial. Gotta walk the talk.

PPL never follow the money
PPL never pay attention
PPL never connect the dots

Amazon's Bezos to buy the Washington Post for $250 million

The Clintons have a piece of HUFF's Post too.

They've been saying this since Hillary lost the election. I've heard them talking about it on all the major networks, CNN even.
From the way they put it in that article, though, they STILL aren't giving them much respect--vaguely saying that Trump "hears" them. Hears what? I read the conservative side here everyday, and most of what people want from Trump is the Republican agenda. Yeah, there are some who just think he's a cool celebrity and they like the way he's rude on Twitter. That is not the majority, though. They have real issues and believe the Republicans will deliver solutions. Period. WaPo and NYT are still making it sound as if those who support Trump (or the conservatives) are poor lost lambs that don't really know what's happening.

Forum List

Back