Cannabis Honey is a Superfood We Should All Be Eating

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Why haven't I moved to Canada yet ?

Honey is the only food that can’t spoil and has been used as a medicinal supplement the world over for thousands of years. Honey also makes a wonderful base for different herbs, including cannabis. The sweet combination of cannabis in honey is the best of all the things: delicious, nutritious, versatile, and healing. In fact, the combination could be considered a superfood due to its numerous health benefits. As honey nourishes the body, cannabis treats and provides relief from what ails it.

785.jpg

Just don't drive your car after consuming this product and get in an accident that hurts someone because they will test your blood and you will get prosecuted and sued....just sayin...other than that where can I get some?....

Honey is the only food that can’t spoil and has been used as a medicinal supplement the world over for thousands of years. Honey also makes a wonderful base for different herbs, including cannabis. The sweet combination of cannabis in honey is the best of all the things: delicious, nutritious, versatile, and healing. In fact, the combination could be considered a superfood due to its numerous health benefits. As honey nourishes the body, cannabis treats and provides relief from what ails it.

View attachment 240211
Mmmmmm, honeyjuana. I want some on a stack of pancakes....

View attachment 240211
Mmmmmm, honeyjuana. I want some on a stack of pancakes....

A Sugar Maple thanks you.

Just don't drive your car after consuming this product and get in an accident that hurts someone because they will test your blood and you will get prosecuted and sued....just sayin...other than that where can I get some?....

He probably shouldn't try to purchase a firearm either. He'd be committing a felony.

Forum List

Back