Canine Returns from the Dead in Romania

QuickHitCurepon

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2013
Earth
Before and after pics.

The Greanville Post Vol. VIII This Dog was Snatched Out of the Hands of the Grim Reaper

Take a good look at this brittle body, stretched out on the dirt here in Romania. What would you say if we told you that this dog still has a heartbeat and that her story could just be the flash point that brings food to hundreds of others?

I did not believe it at first, but dogs must have something special inside them to hold on so long. I always have to hug my puppy dog after seeing all they go through, and it makes me love her more.

What a great story. So glad little Rita made it and she now has a new home.

Thanks for posting this surreal story.

Who couldn't love a dog??

I am not going to open the link because I can not stand animal cruelty and see animals suffer ....but if the pup made it and has a new home and people who love her now... may God Bless her along with all animals on earth.

Good story. Nice to see that even now small miracles are being noticed and documented.

Maybe there is hope for the world yet.

Just amazing that poor dog survived. I have to say that I would not even have approached or examined him for life.

WHAT is wrong with people? How is it possible to do this to an animal who would lay down his life for you?

Actually, I don't really think that it was something done to the dog by a person, I think it's more likely that it was a stray that ended up almost starving to death.

Good to see that the pooch survived though. Like I said before, it's the little miracles that occur on a regular basis that gives me hope for the planet and us.

This is an amazing story. The dog had a strong will to live.

Forum List

Back