Candace Owens Rips Democrats to Shreds

Your racism is showing.

Mentioning that a person is white is not racism. Saying I am better than a person because they are white is.
Doesn't matter what color her husband's skin is. He isn't the topic. You're a racist.

Wrong. But Candice Owens suffers from internalized racism. Seems like those like you gladly support blacks with mental problems.
You need to dip into that Candy. All of us in this nation need to one thing......We need to get what its all about. When we fight it to our own detriment, we snap at other people. When you do get it, and other people screw with you despite it, then you have an issue and are warranted to seek retribution.

No I really don't.
Once you go Candy, you'll find that its dandy!

The Black community is waking up.

I've been telling white liberals that this cat is almost out of the bag, once the black community learns the just how routinely democrats freely violate their trust ey are going to have one heck of a price to pay...whites on the right need to recognize that is what is going on as well and stop blaming minorities for the things white liberals are instigating.

Mentioning that a person is white is not racism. Saying I am better than a person because they are white is.
Doesn't matter what color her husband's skin is. He isn't the topic. You're a racist.

Wrong. But Candice Owens suffers from internalized racism. Seems like those like you gladly support blacks with mental problems.
You need to dip into that Candy. All of us in this nation need to one thing......We need to get what its all about. When we fight it to our own detriment, we snap at other people. When you do get it, and other people screw with you despite it, then you have an issue and are warranted to seek retribution.

No I really don't.
Once you go Candy, you'll find that its dandy!

There is no reason for me to help further the white racist agenda by going candy. This is a stupid young bitch that wants attention. She is the black Rachael Dolezal.

I've been telling white liberals that this cat is almost out of the bag, once the black community learns the just how routinely democrats freely violate their trust ey are going to have one heck of a price to pay...whites on the right need to recognize that is what is going on as well and stop blaming minorities for the things white liberals are instigating.

White liberals aren't the problem and the term conservatism has been hijacked by racists. These racists are the ones instigating things and they use people like Owens to further their agenda. Blacks aren't moving to the republican party any time soon and blacks aren't being fooled by either liberals or these racist fucks pretending to be conservative.

Candace Owens is a sell out

What did she sell out?

Herself and her dignity. This ho got a settlement for racial discrimination and now runs around talking about how it's not so. That bullshit is enough to get racist fucks like you to follow her because in your fragile state of mind she says what you so desperately need to hear.

That's so desperately hilarious. You lick your master's hand for his handouts like a thankful dog.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Yep that's what the black community is awake to see.

Ironic that you have a meme of Malcolm X. Have you ever read what he said about white liberals, the people you bow to?

I know what Malcolm X said in 1963. It doesn't apply today. Understand? I'm tired of the disingenuous bullshit you racist motherfuckers are trying to pull. You know nothing about X and he'd damn sure oppose the modern anti black republican party of today.

What did she sell out?

Herself and her dignity. This ho got a settlement for racial discrimination and now runs around talking about how it's not so. That bullshit is enough to get racist fucks like you to follow her because in your fragile state of mind she says what you so desperately need to hear.

That's so desperately hilarious. You lick your master's hand for his handouts like a thankful dog.

You are from the race that has gotten handouts now for over 243 years. Shut the hell up.

Ironic that you have a meme of Malcolm X. Have you ever read what he said about white liberals, the people you bow to?

What did he say about white conservatives?

I don't know. Why don't you find out and report back.

I know what Malcolm X said in 1963. It doesn't apply today. Understand? I'm tired of the disingenuous bullshit you racist motherfuckers are trying to pull. You know nothing about X and he'd damn sure oppose the modern anti black republican party of today.

You pitiful little ignorant punk.

What did she sell out?

You are from the race that has gotten handouts now for over 243 years. Shut the hell up.

Pitiful. Why don't you shut me up, step and fetch it.

No, they are not.
These days, independent typically means you are afraid to admit that you are planning to vote for on of the commie candidates instead of Trump.

There is nothing to fear in a roomful of strangers whose opinions don't matter.

YOU choose to interpret being independent as you do, based on your obvious adulation of Trump.

I interpret being independent as not being blindly loyal in the face of utter stupidity, by committing to one party or PERSON as if it is some kind of cult, led by a demagogue who is believed by the ignorant to be infallible.
I see, you are planning to vote for a commie. This is no surprise, and it is why I associate "independent" to be euphemism used by commies to hide what they really are.

You don't have any idea who I plan to vote for.

And why is it so important to you?
You will be voting for a commie.

Even if I did, what's it to you?

No, they are not.
Some Democrats are afraid to say what they are especially with your type of positions so you claim independent

ROFLMAO. So now you are an expert on why people vote a certain way, and what their positions are?

How many elections have you voted in?
In 2020, there will be two choices on how to vote. There will be Trump, and there will be a commie nominee. Are you planning to vote for Trump, or are you planning to vote for the commie nominee?

I will choose who to vote for after deciding which candidate that I believe is best suited for office.

What qualifies you to determine which candidates are so called "commies"?

Are you a self proclaimed political analyst?
There will only be two choices, just like last time. You are planning to vote for one of the commies, whichever one msdnc inevitably selects for you.

You are quite ignorant. Concern yourself with your vote, don't waste time worrying about mine.

Some Democrats are afraid to say what they are especially with your type of positions so you claim independent

ROFLMAO. So now you are an expert on why people vote a certain way, and what their positions are?

How many elections have you voted in?
In 2020, there will be two choices on how to vote. There will be Trump, and there will be a commie nominee. Are you planning to vote for Trump, or are you planning to vote for the commie nominee?

I will choose who to vote for after deciding which candidate that I believe is best suited for office.

What qualifies you to determine which candidates are so called "commies"?

Are you a self proclaimed political analyst?
There will only be two choices, just like last time. You are planning to vote for one of the commies, whichever one msdnc inevitably selects for you.

You are quite ignorant. Concern yourself with your vote, don't waste time worrying about mine.
Are black people equal to you?

Forum List

Back