Cancer in the water

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Over a million people in rural California have a highly toxic chemical in their water that some experts say is one of the most powerful cancer causing agents in the world.

Cancer In The Water

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

upload_2017-7-19_11-46-52.png

And this goes way back further than most realize, ppl don't pay attention.

upload_2017-7-19_11-44-28.png

Nitrates poison water in California's Central Valley | Daily Mail Online
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if we do not start fighting these companies doing this ask yourself when your kid or grandkid ends up with cancer and you watch them slowly dying ask yourself if maybe just maybe you would have been aware maybe that child wouldn't be dying if you would have stood up and said something, or gathered enough people to stand with you in order to take these huge Corporations down by not allowing them to do this bs.

upload_2017-7-19_11-49-48.png

DuPont-Chemours GenX Lawsuit Lawyer – Injuries, Recalls & Settlements

Those companies just lie and stomp all over anyone willing to attempt to stand against them.

All this as the EPA is defunded.
EPA is not one in the same as states environmental quality agencies. IT is up to the people to insure that their legislators are placing laws to protect them

We need to a strong EPA.
We need a Congress that will put strict limits in place and no exemptions given by EPA, FDA or any other bs agency that refuses to buck these creeps poisoning everyone.

EPA is not one in the same as states environmental quality agencies. IT is up to the people to insure that their legislators are placing laws to protect them

We need to a strong EPA.
We need a Congress that will put strict limits in place and no exemptions given by EPA, FDA or any other bs agency that refuses to buck these creeps poisoning everyone.

Well the one you have is not it. You know those in control of congress and the Admin and T. Say goodbye to all public parks, and those faces on MT Rushmore, will be of Tump, Donald Jr , Ivanka, Jared, and Erick. Wont that be sick sight.

the elite are going after california first to destroy this country obviously.Is Trump going to be their puppet master and stand by and let it happen as every president since reagan has? the man who got the ball rolling for the destruction of america that each president since has expanded on.

• Banned
The EPA is controlled by the Government they all go hand in hand.

We need to a strong EPA.

When Fukushima happened, Obama ordered the EPA to up the safety levels of Radiation. In turn the sheep would feel safe from radiation because the numbers were heightened. How stupid are these people.

We need to a strong EPA.

When Fukushima happened, Obama ordered the EPA to up the safety levels of Radiation. In turn the sheep would feel safe from radiation because the numbers were heightened. How stupid are these people.

upload_2017-7-19_12-21-52.png

Well the one you have is not it. You know those in control of congress and the Admin and T. Say goodbye to all public parks, and those faces on MT Rushmore, will be of Tump, Donald Jr , Ivanka, Jared, and Erick. Wont that be sick sight.
Does that load of shit you push get pretty heavy for you at times?

We need to a strong EPA.

Yeah I hate to admit this but from what I have seen so far I have to agree. Till Trump at least TRIES to get rid of the CIA ,the FBI and the FED,he is no different than each president since Reagan who like i said got the ball rolling for the destruction of america.an uncomfortable truth for the american sheep.

Every single president since Reagan has been an evil corrupt bastard willing to serve their puppet masters instead of the people which is why they were all rewarded with a second term. another sad truth the sheep dont want to hear. Bush the exception but in reality he was running the country by Reagans second term since he has alzheimers so in REALITY he did serve two terms so he was ready to step down by 1992 for clinton which is why he did not put up much a fuss when he last to him.:biggrin:

Last edited:

How is that a load of shit? the bombs that Bushwacker and Obomination were dropping on innocent civilains are still dropping,he has not yet got rid of the evil CIA,FBI,or the FED who are the REASON the world is in the mess it is today besides our country,till he gets rid of these evil institutions and prosecutes these criminals in washington who run the country,he is no different than those two evil bastards.

Unlike her,I am willing to give him a chance and see him do that by his first term but from many of the things he has done so far as of now,i dont see that happening.

We need to a strong EPA.

Yeah I hate to admit this but from what I have seen so far I have to agree. Till Trump at least TRIES to get rid of the CIA ,the FBI and the FED,he is no different than each president since Reagan who like i said got the ball rolling for the destruction of america.an uncomfortable truth for the american sheep.

Every single president since Reagan has been an evil corrupt bastard willing to serve their puppet masters instead of the people which is why they were all rewarded with a second term. another sad truth the sheep dont want to hear. Bush the exception but in reality he was running the country by Reagans second term since he has alzheimers.:biggrin:

Yeah , but stop and remember Trump has loads and loads of things he is having to UNDO he can't do it all over night, or do it all in just a year.
Obama has done so , so much damage and has put roots so deeply they are very hard to quickly un do just look at the health care bs Trump can't undo.

That should be the first visual of how deeply embedded that pos has rooted everything into their favor and not ours so to speak.

How is that a load of shit? the bombs that Bushwacker and Obomination were dropping on innocent civilains are still dropping,he has not yet got rid of the evil CIA,FBI,or the FED who are the REASON the world is in the mess it is today besides our country,till he gets rid of these evil institutions and prosecutes these criminals in washington who run the country,he is no different than those two evil bastards.

Unlike her,I am willing to give him a chance and see him do that by his first term but from many of the things he has done so far as of now,i dont see that happening.
Penelope is Trump paranoid and it is obvious the Trump haters are 'pushing around a heavy load of shit'.

The EPA is controlled by the Government they all go hand in hand.

So who should regulate the environment?

The only thing to be said and will NEVER be guaranteed is the obvious an organization that can be trusted.
One that can not be bribed by big bucks, one that won't lie to make big bucks, one that won't put their company and money making before the health of humanity.

Sounds almost impossible to accomplish without a doubt. Since everything is always tied right back to FEDERAL REGULATIONS/ KICK BACKS/ which once again always falls right back into the money making scheme.

Penelope is Trump paranoid and it is obvious the Trump haters are 'pushing around a heavy load of shit'.

Yeah i see what you are saying on her being paranoid on Trump

I myself am not a Trump hater or a Trump supporter but yeah I notice how she ignores facts that Trump never made fun of that one media guy who had a disability even though a thread was made about it proving he makes that same gesture ALL THE TIME in all his speechs with others but as I said,till he gets rid of the FBI,CIA and the FED,i see him no different than those murdering assholes Bush and Obama. Till he does that,he has proved nothing.

Forum List

Back