Cancer growing

Your hatred of the Father is clear. You only have a few years left. Then you will meet Him
I hate nobody yet I pity your worship of a false diety.

Certainly I will meet the true God as I have been exposed to the truth.

If you are brave enough you too can find and embrace the true God.

I will pray for you.

YHWH(Jehovah)= Father) is the only true God Jesus taught-John 17:3
That is a book written by and embellished by man.

If you want to follow a book that has talking snakes, pregnant virgins and recipes for abortions, feel free.

If you want to make the journey to find the one true God it will be worth your efforts.

I will pray for you.

Scientists are saying cancer is growing rapidly even among the young and they don't know why= pure lie.
Any one with half a brain knows 100% the corporations are selling us cancer, the govts play a part as well. Its a big booming business now. Satan truly rules this world.
Good thing most of us have more than half a brain.

My claim isn't false. Cancer has become a huge business. Because many are getting it. Then their solution is to give poison( Chemo or Radiation) to the already sick. It makes no sense.
In your OP...

"Scientists are saying cancer is growing rapidly even among the young and they don't know why..."

Then, from my link in post 10...

"About 9,910 children in the United States under the age of 15 will be diagnosed with cancer in 2023. Childhood cancer rates had been rising slightly for the past few decades, but have stabilized since 2010"

So as you can see; your claim is wrong.

That is a book written by and embellished by man.

If you want to follow a book that has talking snakes, pregnant virgins and recipes for abortions, feel free.

If you want to make the journey to find the one true God it will be worth your efforts.

I will pray for you.
The 'talking snake' is a literary device, a construct. There are no talking snakes in the Bible.

FYI, snakes don't eat dirt or 'burst forth from the belly, but women do. Think about that. ;)

The Bible is the only such work that actually makes sense. It has been under attack by man since before the ink was dry. Your post is proof of that. ;)
Pregnant virgins and talking snakes makes sense?

I have been blessed to have found the one true God.

I will pray you have the courage to make the same journey.

The 'talking snake' is a literary device, a construct. There are no talking snakes in the Bible.

Yes there are. It says so in the bible.

Do you think Jesus is a literary device too? It appears you are get to decide.

FYI, snakes don't eat dirt or 'burst forth from the belly, but women do. Think about that. ;)
I know; that is why the bible is so rediculous.

I will pray for you.

Yes there are. It says so in the bible.

Do you think Jesus is a literary device too? It appears you are get to decide.

I know; that is why the bible is so rediculous.

I will pray for you.
The Bible wasn't written in English. Meanings can get lost in the translation.

Certainly any book can be translated wrong or gets lost or even changed deliberately to control the masses.
That's why it requires study. It's like the Sabbath, which literally means rest, repose. Getting the family up early to dress up and attend religious services or engaging in other proscribed pharisaical rituals isn't my idea of rest, repose.

That's why it requires study. It's like the Sabbath, which literally means rest, repose. Getting the family up early to dress up and attend religious services or engaging in other proscribed pharisaical rituals isn't my idea of rest, repose.
Why would I study a man written book that calls for the worship of a fake dirty?

Forum List

Back