Cancel culture dosen't exist

Nobody is interfering with their rights.
Bullshit. The cancel culture is interfering with the rights of many who dare to demean the liberal dogma.
They can say whatever they want.
...and should be able to do so without punishment. The cancel culture loves to punish those that step out of line.
So you want to be able to say and do whatever you want to with no consequences?
No. I don't want anyone punished for disagreeing with some group of assholes that thinks their way is the only correct one.

You're an anarchist.
No.

Government of the people, by the people and for the people by way of constitutional law and order, with defined crimes and appropriate punishments is a necessary evil. It is NOT a crime to disagree on any issue or to speak out against it. There should be no harmful punishment inflicted by anyone upon anyone else for speaking their mind. If I choose to punish politicians for what they promote, I simply vote for their opponents. They have the right to lie, except when under an oath to tell the truth.

(Unfortunately our congress members are immune from perjury charges while speaking in session. They can get all sorts of lies into the Congressional Record. Many are masters at the art of doing so.)

Congressional Immunity Law and Legal Definition | USLegal, Inc.
So you want to be able to say and do whatever you want to with no consequences.

You are an anarchist.

Bullshit. The cancel culture is interfering with the rights of many who dare to demean the liberal dogma.
...and should be able to do so without punishment. The cancel culture loves to punish those that step out of line.
No. I don't want anyone punished for disagreeing with some group of assholes that thinks their way is the only correct one.

You're an anarchist.
No.

Government of the people, by the people and for the people by way of constitutional law and order, with defined crimes and appropriate punishments is a necessary evil. It is NOT a crime to disagree on any issue or to speak out against it. There should be no harmful punishment inflicted by anyone upon anyone else for speaking their mind. If I choose to punish politicians for what they promote, I simply vote for their opponents. They have the right to lie, except when under an oath to tell the truth.

(Unfortunately our congress members are immune from perjury charges while speaking in session. They can get all sorts of lies into the Congressional Record. Many are masters at the art of doing so.)

You are an anarchist.
I just answered that ridiculous post. Pay attention.

You're an anarchist.
No.

You are an anarchist.
Yes, you said "no" but then proceeded to agree with me.

Cancel culture doesn't exist.

Consequence culture does.

There should not be consequences for voicing your political opinions. Used to be the 1st Amendment protected that, now you get fired for it. And that ain't right.
The first amendment has nothing to do with you facing consequences for your speech. It protects you from the government restricting your speech, nothing else.
Some banjo player had to step away from his band last week, because he read the wrong book.
A book written by a 5 ft, gay, Asian immigrant who doesn't like political violence.
If you can't see the rot in western society, then there's little we can do.
What did he say or do that warranted such consequences?

You're an anarchist.
No.

You are an anarchist.
Read again. I didn't agree with you. If after reading again you still think I agreed with you, provide appropriate quotes supporting that asinine claim. Otherwise, shut up.

Cancel culture doesn't exist.

Consequence culture does.

There should not be consequences for voicing your political opinions. Used to be the 1st Amendment protected that, now you get fired for it. And that ain't right.
The first amendment has nothing to do with you facing consequences for your speech. It protects you from the government restricting your speech, nothing else.
Some banjo player had to step away from his band last week, because he read the wrong book.
A book written by a 5 ft, gay, Asian immigrant who doesn't like political violence.
If you can't see the rot in western society, then there's little we can do.
What did he say or do that warranted such consequences?
While I'm sorry to hear About your banjo playing gig, I reiterate that the 1st amendment protects you from the government regulating you speech. It doesn't protect you from the consequences if your speech. In other words, you won't get arrested for political speech no matter what, but someone might fire you for it.

You're an anarchist.
No.

You are an anarchist.
Read again. I didn't agree with you. If after reading again you still think I agreed with you, provide appropriate quotes supporting that asinine claim. Otherwise, shut up.
I realize you don't think you did, but that's what happened.

You're an anarchist.
No.

You are an anarchist.
Oh, bullspit, you blowhard troll. Post some evidence of your claim or shut up about it.

You're an anarchist.
No.

You are an anarchist.
Oh, bullspit, you blowhard troll. Post some evidence of your claim or shut up about it.
You said this:
There should be no harmful punishment inflicted by anyone upon anyone else for speaking their mind

There's your proof.

You're an anarchist.
No.

You are an anarchist.
You said this:
There should be no harmful punishment inflicted by anyone upon anyone else for speaking their mind

There's your proof.
Bullshit. The operative word is "harmful". Disagreeing with what someone says is not harmful. Cancelling their livelihood is.

Try again, creepy troll.

You're an anarchist.
No.

You are an anarchist.
You said this:

There's your proof.
Bullshit. The operative word is "harmful". Disagreeing with what someone says is not harmful. Cancelling their livelihood is.

Try again, creepy troll.

You're still saying you want to be able to say whatever you want with no consequences.

Forum List

Back